Ranging help...

flamable20

Hey guys, I just finished buying full Dhide [G] for 350k... which is when i realized... i don't range much :)

My ranging is only level 40 ATM and I really want to get it up. maybe to 45, 50 if im patient...

So my question is; where should i train? I'm level 55 combat with 46 HP and... if this matters... 45 str, atk and def...

Thanks guys XD

Later

Flamable 20 8-)

P.S. F2P!!

I got 40-55 in 2 days at the security stronghold...

I trained on Goblins.

Also, you got ripped on that D hide. :-w

Lol, I was desperate.

But from 1-40 i've trained at the minotaurs and it just got SOO boring...

How are mossies?

Mossies always have 2-5 people there, they are mostly level 70+ that always get the kill, I suggest you train at level 27 minotaurs from a safe spot, once you get around 5k iron arrows from them, you can fire them off at either skellys in varrock, goblins by the crafting guild, or black knights from the ice mountain.

Mossies always have 2-5 people there, they are mostly level 70+ that always get the kill, I suggest you train at level 27 minotaurs from a safe spot, once you get around 5k iron arrows from them, you can fire them off at either skellys in varrock, goblins by the crafting guild, or black knights from the ice mountain.

Wahh!? theres lvl 27 minotaurs? oh man... i didnt know that :) Gotta find those. I've been doing the darn level 12 ones.

There in the next room after the level 12 ones, with level 27 ones you can fire more arrows per monster meaning more exp, less clicking and more time to read forums inbetween drops 8-)

Oh, sweet! Do they drop iron arrows aswell? Do they drop more since they're higher levels?