Question answered, please lock.

Manato0

NOTE: BEFORE POINTING ME TO THE TIP.IT GUIDE, I WOULD LIKE TO TELL YOU THAT THIS INFO IS NOT IN THE GUIDE. THANK YOU.

So, I'm doing Horror from the Deep. After you kill the first Dagannoth, can I leave to restock on supplies/restore prayer, and be able to return and fight the mother without killing the Dagannoth again?

...............___@@@ ___-----weeewoooweeewoooo

......____//_____?___\\__ ___

----,o-----GrammarPolice ----@)

----`----(@)=========(@)- `

Skiller: Maurdin, Black(omgracist) pure: Alotofnoobs

Tried this myself, yes once you've killed the first you can go away and come back.

However if your half way through fighting the second aka the mother than you have to start ONLY the mother all other again.

Unfortunetly I've not been able to kill the mother as of yet *sniffle*

v.jpg

Tried this myself, yes once you've killed the first you can go away and come back.

However if your half way through fighting the second aka the mother than you have to start ONLY the mother all other again.

Erm, with 45 pray and you cant kill her? I tellied out with 1 pray and 1 defence as i was combat leve 43. :uhh:

if you have a decent mage lvl and at least 40 pray and 2 pray pots, you can easily kill it.

~ Proud Father ~ Proud (Currently Deployed) Army National Guardsmen ~ Proud Lakota ~ Retired Tip.It Crew ~