dueling help plz!!!!

phickyjoe

my stats are as follows

atk-70 srt-73 def-70

rang-82 mage-76 hp-78

pray-29

plz post any tactics and items that would help at the duel arena...i have about 10m that i can spend on items and stakes. thanks

BYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i would mage if i were you, get 79 use entangle, and then range the opponent. Use a crystal bow to hit higher and wear high mage bonuses so that you have a better chance to hit.

I wouldn't suggest melee, only if you get alot of super sets, and use a whip .

99 Fletching 99 Attack 99 Constitution 99 Cooking 99 Strength

Gamertag: H8tebringer

h8tebringer-siggy-bloodskull-1.jpg

I'd say don't get any attack or def levels, because your at the prime state for staking.

For staking I'd say put the rules so you cant wear anything but a weapon, no food no prayer no pots no moving, mo mage mo range bring a dds before you duel some one get the spical ready so the writeing is white, go though the dueling thing, when both of you say 1, double click on the guy you are fighting. When you use dds spical click on it while its doing it until you click on it last so there no green left, then while your guys attacking with the last dds spical quickly get to your invontroy epuip a whip or dragon scimmy and hit for the ko, this will only work if you do it quickly hit them first and always be hitting them.

Wrong forum:

Staking help and advice, litterally is meant to go in Graveyard Help and Advice.

What he said ^

Laikrob,

Tip.It Moderator

You're accusing me of bigotry, how ironic. It's a nice attempt at argument, but your responses are facile and asinine, if not diatribe. Who's arrogant now?