A Bit of Sig Text Editing Help Please?

Bmw

flamekilla.jpg

FlameKillaCouch3.jpg

Hey, I had these two awesome sigs made for me when I used to play runescape. The problem is, my character's name is on it, when I don't play rs anymore. Is there anyway anyone could edit the words for it to say Bmw, or perhaps tell me how to edit the words so I could do it myself?

Thanks,

Bmw

signaturecj5.jpg

flamekilla.jpg

FlameKillaCouch3.jpg

Hey, I had these two awesome sigs made for me when I used to play runescape. The problem is, my character's name is on it, when I don't play rs anymore. Is there anyway anyone could edit the words for it to say Bmw, or perhaps tell me how to edit the words so I could do it myself?

Thanks,

Bmw

Can you contact the ppl that made the sigs for you? Maybe they still have the original files and can edit them.

For someone else to edit these would be a bit of work but is possible... maybe if you offered a payment someone would do it for ya.

Good Luck :)

IDPUP :)

well unless you have the file as a .PSD or can still edit the layers and have photoshop or whatever prog you made it with, your pretty much screwed :(

yip becasue in panit its very hard to talk out layers on very detailed sigs liek urs :wink: :cry:

I know i can edit both of em but i really dont wanna waste my time. If you take em out pixel by pixel it can be done or if you have the .psd file you can edit the layers. My sig used to say sk84life but i edited the gif pixel by pixel and it looks the same but with new text :) .

Oh alright, I can't contact the maker because he no longer uses these forums, and again, don't play rs so I can't really pay for it. Just wanted to see if anyone wished to do it on some free time, I guess it is a good bit of work, so if you can thats great, if you can't no worries :wink:

Thanks

Bmw

signaturecj5.jpg