1 Free Pixel For Best Idea.

Lowgravity

UGH, i'm so bored, somebody give me a good idea for a pixel sig, i'll make it, then you have it.

NO NOOB idea's EG. "mining RUNE with PKing STAFFFFFFFF!" I want things that are different to everyone elses, or maybe nothing to do with runescape, pixel ONLY.

Example : LowgVsDragfontFINAL.png

TY2UPLZ.

Lowgravity, I want to be just like you. But...I never will be as 1337 as you. :(

Guy using firemaking to raise a giant air ballon to escape noobs asking for free stuff. Says like um "don't mess pyromaniacs or prepare to get burnt" djstone-burninator. Lol thats the best i can come up with, hope you get better ideas.

EDIT:Oh yeah forgot to put that this should be in varrock or lumby, with it burning down. Maybe something like DJstone:always making fires for free

An idea I had a while back:

A guy in full iron/steel/black/mith/addy (I think the colour of rune armour just looks tacky....)

Lying on his back with his helmet tilted to his right, next to a river (also on his right), his arms are thrown out to each side as if he's been suddenly struck down, one hand holds a shattered sword hilt and the other holds a kite shield.

The kite shield hes holding is face down on the ground under his hand and arm and his hand is still grasping the holding straps on the reverse of the shield.

His armour is slashed and buckled but no visible wounds can be seen, a pool of blood is seeping out from under him and running into the stream and a few flowers are growing on the grass, scattered around him.

And just for a few more details:

- hes lying diagonally across the picture with his head towards the top left with the stream running diagonally across the picture parallel to his body and downwards.

- the text will be in the top right and will say "Death Before Dishonour"

An alternative version will be the above but with an intact sword and undamaged armour and an arrow protuding from his chest with blood running from the wound down into the stream.

The text in the second one would say "What Ranger?" or "Beware the Ranger...."

:)

Lets see if anyone can beat that one for detail :wink:

sig16xk.jpg

Superknight/Blademaster: Level 150; Hps: 132

Theoretical damage per round: 234

Highest recorded damage in one round: 104

Holy.... DJ_Stone that is one awesome sig that your using. Did you make it?

Nah its by DementedHero. Tried my hand at pixeling once, then everyone told me i sucked so i gave up. Don't Know if he is still making them though.

you could do like a real cool city...and it doesn't have 2 be a sig..but if you're gonna do a Wp you better be ready lol..it takes a while..here's this a finished a few days ago if you want an idea..(lmao some dude just accused me of ripping it lol)

http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=115925

btw if you do use this i dun really need the sig you make...just give it to some1 else if they want it..

go cowboys

Heres my attempt ummmmmmm

Char: Full blk dhide, magic short ova his back, white boots, legends cape, diamond ammy, sara large, vial in one hand, bomb in other,

Setting: Running thru Varrock slums

Action: Running from a pack of noobs askin "free stuff plz" pouring a vial into a bomb, looking backwards to see how close they are

Name: Kingcomet32

Stat: Herblore (45)

+ Agility (56)

kc32dx4.gif

thanks to Etexbleu for the sig