Centuramage's delineated goals

I've been meaning to design a post like this for months and am just now getting around to it. Surely that doesn't speak well for my committment to the goals presented in this post, but oh well. :)

History: Centuramage is my 3rd Runescape main character, and my previous two aren't at all pertinent to this post. :) I believe I got around to creating Centuramage in the summer of 2003 (though it may have been summer of 2002 or 2004, I can't remember for certain) with the idea in mind to pursue 85 mining with him. I succeeded with an extremely low combat level that was only marginally raised on RSC by my defense levels and magic levels. This afforded me an excellent means by which to mine runite on f2p, since my defense level was high enough not to be bothered too terribly by the red spiders, while my combat level was low enough not to be bothered at all by pkers. :) Lamentably, RS2 came shortly thereafter, and I gained a ludicrious amount of combat levels in the transition. Therefore, I chose to raise other stats as well.

I played as an f2p player on and off from March 2001 until June 2006, when I finally caved and purchased a subscription to Runescape Members.

Current Stats:

3807zh0.jpg

Goals (in order of importance):

94/99 Attack

88/90 Mining

85/90 Fishing

79/90 Agility

59/70 Herblore

69/70 Thieving

70/71 Hunter

71/75 Slayer

60/60 Farming

110/120 Combat

Tentative Goals (Depending on the relative ease and painlessness of the aforementioned goals, I may adopt these as well):

84/99 Fishing

88/99 Mining

79/99 Agility

Past Successes:

60 Farming (No Image)

110 Combat (No Image)

99 Woodcutting 99wccroptx0.jpg

All Quests Completed (No Image, though the 99 WC image depicts me with my quest cape.)

85 Mining 355233D0C7.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you for the comments :)

I updated today; as you can see, I've hit my farming goal and am very close both in thieving and in hunting. I also made a bit of progress in fishing.

I will likely redesign those goals as they did not take very long. :)