~*~85 Mining Achieved!~*~

good luck, my tip is don't constantly look at your exp just look at what time it is if you know how much exp you can get in a hour. After mining for an hour then looking at your exp it looks like so much more.

im also going for 85 im 82 right now :)

HipHop.png

TheDark or Kevinnv on other forums.

• Replies 408
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

gl but i thing u should mine at the dwarven mines it only takes less than 5 hours per day to mine 1k iron :-w :shame:

ummmm im clearly mining iron. which takes two hours to get a thousand. you should read the post/look at the pictures next time

the dark: thanks, gl to your too

jermstarpker: thanks for reading the whole post, unlike the guy above you lol

I love you... You just inspired me to get 85 mining, not only to mine rune, but because once I get the 93,000 iron ores (I'm starting from level 1, get ready for all sanity to be gone forever), I'll turn them into 93,000 iron bars, then I'll sell them 300 each = 27.9mil! That means I can finally buy myself the one thing I've always wanted ever since I first started on my main - a green h'ween mask!!!!! <3: Not to mention how dashing it will look on my pure once I get him green d'hide. :anxious:

You'll be seeing a blog of my progress soon, and that's a promise. :wink: Btw, since mining gets boring and talking to people is fun, add me? evil edwards

EDIT: Can we see a bank pic pretty pl0x :D

iii_p00p_iii.png

^click my stats to see my bloggeh!^

Iii_p00p_iii-Str1der_pure.gif

the dark - grats, almost there!

demon - I would post a bank pic, but its pretty stacked, and people are gonna be like omg omg omg drop trade???? which i didnt, but if enough people want me to, i will

post it you noob!

jkjkjk, gl man, your doing really well, hope you stick to it

-Mm

P.S- havent been on in a while cuz i dont know weather ss is legal or not, and if its not legal i might have to quit (boss key ftw).

hope strider makes a deal with JaGEx so he can continue ss, oh well, good to see your still on track.

Well, I hope you enjoy RL as much as I soon will. Gl in RL to you man, and you never let me wear the peehat set. :cry:
thank god for him not letting you wear his phat set you friggin nub. :roll:

Your doing great, youll definetly make it in time. =D>

BTW can you tell me how many ores you get per hour? Because im going to get my mining up aswell and I have a date in mind but I dont know if I can make it. So can you tell me how much you get per hour at varrock east mine? ::'