Jimmy Get's 1700 Total! Combat 101

Good luck jimmy, ill be keeping a keen eye on this, also i'd love to barrow with you sometime, i might even make a thread to go with yours :P

Add me ingame if u want : Weeman2202 - Lvl 104

Ive been barrows quite a bit, and am just starting to use salim's excel thing, also i'd be honoured if you could teach me how to barrow with guthans.

Thanks, Ill Be Checking Regularly.

94magicba7.png

Got this a couple days ago! It really kind of focused my runescape time back on magic and whatever it was related to. I finished that day by getting a Mage's Book from MTA which I sold and bought myself a Santa and a full set of guthans. That brought on my DK trip.

I had only ever been once before but I was confident enough that I could do well there. After about an hour I was able to charm my ring of wealth into a little luck.

1warriorgf8.png

Hot damn! I'm feeling good. ::' The very next Rex:

2warriorxn3.png

Well, it's making a good trip now. And low and behold... the tales of pixel hugging little cupcakes comes true... <.< Lurer comes in and I don't notice that he's brought over Prime so quickly. Two hit dead. Lost a Guthans spear, those still warm Warriors, and the only Ring of Wealth I've had in my Runescape career. -.-

deadta1.png

I'm considering going back today/night but using Veracs (what I probably should've done in the first place) and then solo him like so. Until then, I'm going to do a very bare bones barrow runs to make try and make a couple million back. Note to self, pay freakin' attention!

Slack_Tide.png

^Thats one reason i dk in veracs... i dont wanna lose 6m...

Other reasons:

2. Guthans only heal randomly, i dont trust the random healing

3. Veracs give prayer bonus, combined with a stole i can pray the entire trip for 2 hours+ at 64 pray

4. Its cheaper, i cant afford guthans... :oops:

5. I dosent give so much negatives in mage, therefore i splash less

Sorry for the loss tho... :x

panda_blue_signature.png

6_100_rc.png

Yeah, whatever DKing I'll do in the future will be with Veracs. Do you just heal with sara brews and take a hit from a super restore when you need to?

I just bought 40k pure essence that I'll make into natures/cosmics in the next little while so no DKing for atleast a week. :anxious:

Slack_Tide.png

Level 1700: 63 Hunter

63hunter1700totalnv6.png

Yesterday I decided to go a little easy and work on Hunter. I started at 61 and finished the day off at level 66 because I was dying to get the Spottier Cape to help me Runecraft. I got back into the swing of rcing as well. I made a very quick 1k natures which I'll sell later tonight as well as a Mystic Mud Staf that's been in my way to buy more glories, rune essence and super energy pots. ::'

Slack_Tide.png