Barrowing with Guthans? 73-65-71 73 mage 62 prayer

mchainmail

Is it a good idea for me to buy guthans to do barrows? Or only a good way to lose a spear?

Right now, I am slayer darting. My net worth is somewhere around 25 mill.

Thanks.

EDIT: Is this the basic process: Karil in crypt, Ahrim in crypt, (pray on both), then find the tunnel and go down, safe-spot all the others?

nh.jpg

if you wnna risk it, but my stats are higher, and i am fine w/o guthans. I tried with guthans, but id rather just use some regular armur that offers good prayer bonuses and mage bonuses. Even with my stats, I sometimes have trouble, but with ur 62 prayer, you should be good.

I say, try with and then without, find the way you like the best, or witch way is cheaper

99 Fletching 99 Attack 99 Constitution 99 Cooking 99 Strength

Gamertag: H8tebringer

h8tebringer-siggy-bloodskull-1.jpg

If you want to stay there for multi runs you can with guthans, do what you do normaly but trade the food for p pots and maybe keep 1 shark in corner (just incase) that way once your in tunnel you get your kill count after or before you kill brother in tunnel and with your kill count you simply get hp uo and do it alover again, just take a few drinks of the old p pot and your ready to go, with all food into p pots you could get around 15 runs per trip or even more if you only use 3 drinks to get prayer up, and if you use 2 to get up then you can do 30 runs before you have to tele.