Joes_So_Cool

~I am currently only 10 attack and 20 strength.~

~I made this character yesterday night and started to train today.~

~The Goals~

~60 attack~

~75 strength~

~25 magic, TeleTubbie FTW~

~Heres where you come in.~

~Once I achieve these goals should I get 52 prayer? I am getting at least 25 for sure so keep that in mind. If so, why? If not, why not?~

~I am hoping to achieve 40 attack and strength by this weekend and then members. By then end of the weekend training at rock crabs I will hopefully have 60 attack and 50 strength. From there I will train with Dragon Long/Scimmy all the way to 75 strength.~

~Thank you,~

~Joe~

21ed8x.jpg

Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else.

I'm probably no help, but it is really up to you and dude..I love you sig pic lol

im still laughing at it.

tanmwccape,feet777.gif

feet777.gif

>>Achieved May 14 2007<<

You know your addicted to Runescape, when you would kill Santa for his hat.

Yea, protect item is only useful if your going for whips, which your not. Only a D Scimmy/ DDP++, is what you'll lose. The real question is should you get prayer up to Super Strength prayer?

Edit: I just contradicted myself! ^

Edit #2: You could skip the prayer and level your strength to the chosen level.

2la3ha1.jpg

Silly Wizard! Rsn: Supertree2

World 104 usually. :)

Well my point of view is this,

If you were going to stay f2p with that character, then a pker would be useful and probably fun. And a f2p doesn't have much to lose, so prayer would not be necessary. But if your poor, and cling to those items, then 25 prayer.

However, your going p2p which changes some things. Without prayer, you cant do a lot of the useful quests, the monkey quest by example (forgot name) where you get the right to use the d scimmy. It's possible to do it without prayer, my friend did it, but without any decent def lvl, I doubt it, unless you bring like 3-4 friends to act as foodbags. No d scimmy would mean you'd use the d long, which is not exactly good. Also, p2p pking wouldn't be that much of a good option, if your point is to actually be an efficient pker. I can see it from here, an ancient mage guy sees you then in a few ice barrages you're gone. Staking? Maybe, but there again, it's the ancients magers who kill everyone, especially if you use melee armour, which is naturally weak to magic. And d hide would mean you would need to kill a little your build with some ranged, and some defence, so that option is out.

If I were you, I would do this:

70 attack, for the whip, which is a far better weapon than a d scimmy, or any other dragon weap. For training str however, you would need to use a dragon weap.

xx strength, as high as you want

10 defence, now thats just what I would do temporarily, just because it looks good ;), but eventually 40 defence would be nice, you could wear fighter torso (str bonus), rune, etc.

52 prayer, I would because it's really useful if you need to do quests, or just in a ton of situations

xx magic, low magic, you want the tele spells or the walking will kill u

1 ranged, no point in lvling it since your a melee-er

That wouldn't exactly be a 'pure', some sort of hybrid between a pure and a normal character, with everything useful raised, you would still be stronger and more efficient then the normal people of your lvl with that build. That's my 2 cents.

2480+ total

~I am going P2P at 40 attack and strength. I am making this account to get whip pks and kill green dragon autoers. I am going to get 25 pray to protect my dragon scimmy and possibly a whip later.~

~The reason I want to know if I should get pray is because I could Smite the green dragon autoers as well as random pkers.~

~43 pray also doesn't hurt when your getting specialed by someone with 70+ strength after you get a decent kill with little or no food left.~

21ed8x.jpg

Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else.

You have made two identical threads - one here and one in Graveyard Help & Advice (which is where it belongs, since you are making a PKer). Please do not create multiples of the same thread.

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog