Paying 500k for a good quality pixel sig pls!

Jose1988

ok i fixed everything except the person i just want to double check that you want him ther , do u mean pinned up against the wall cause thats what im gunna be doing unless u say so cause if he wer lying down hed be floating in mid-air against the wall here it is without him:kbdkillersample.png

here it is with the guy(hes a little small so hed fit):kbdkillersample1.png

What i meant king is that you take out the pile with the drag long sword and add in a full rune guy against the wall (wall supporting him) and an arrow stickin out of his head (blood dripping down) and his drag long stuck into the ground on 1 side, and kite on the ground on other side.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

bgranger1.png

my entry

looks good smelly but it needs text to it. I wanna see what text ur gonna use and how its gonna come out. :D Looks good though

oh and is it possible if u guys can can you make the text in a flash sequence?

Text:

Jose1988

80+ combat

70+ range

70+ magic

jose you can have my sig for free if you add text yourself lol i dont have any good texts

smellysockssigbyblfazer.png

lol i already did smelly thanks bro, you made my day :D

Can you take some time to make me a matching avatar? :wink:

~Jose~

Ahh you can't be serious? It's over? all that time... :cry: ..and I wasn't even done yet :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Smelly, your a [bleep]ing wagon. The guy is holding a contest and some people are spending a lot of time on their entries. You have no right to just give him the free sig which causes him to close down his shop. It may not be a written rule, but it's understood here that you DON'T do that.

Jose, you should still pay someone for a sig.

Does anyone know how to save flash sigs? i entered some flash text in one of the sigs but i cant get it to save and do the flash sequence. Im using Graphics Gale but i dont know what im doing wrong.

Can anyone help?

~Jose~

Smelly, your a * wagon. The guy is holding a contest and some people are spending a lot of time on their entries. You have no right to just give him the free sig which causes him to close down his shop. It may not be a written rule, but it's understood here that you DON'T do that.

Jose, you should still pay someone for a sig.

yawn thats nice thanks.. anyhoo nice entrys

smellysockssigbyblfazer.png