Posing For A Photo/Fur Trader's Death

Aprz

firestormys0.gif

Took me seven hours. I used only the pencil tool in MS Paint. Moved it to ImageReady where I made the white transparent and add the text. So only pencil and text tool. Line tool for outside would have ruined all the joy of pixeling.

Made this for a friend and just finished. Not really finished, but mostly done. I want some CC for this so I can make changes and perfect it for my friend.

He pretty much wanted him posing in Varrock Square sort of like a photo (which I made this a photograph). He wanted to be wearing some bomber jacket doodad that he showed me a screen shot of, a blue party hat, a amulet of glory (which I forgot), white gloves, blue plants, and a lava staff. With his free hand, he would have a peace sign.

I added the grim reaper, bear, and fur trader for humor.

Figured I would try to be creative and actually make this like a photograph that is slightly tilted since everything is so not tilted today. I was thinking of maybe making this like some Harry Potter picture doodad where the pictures moves. :o

Well, CC please.

EDIT --

firestormoe5.gif

Just changed the font and color to Firestorm456. I think red looks better.

Going to probably add a picture of a cow in his pocket.

aprzanimateddarkci0.gif

EDIT: Got it working..Hard to believe it took you seven hours.

C/c: I think it would be a good idea for you to make the main character closer to the "camera" and bigger. I think then, the perspective wouldn't be so messed up. The peace sign the guy's making looks very weird.

wiseoldmanv2jpgvx2.jpg

do u wow?

Cassiius|Level 70 Night Elf Preist|Runetotem

Sambora|Level 37 Tauren Shaman|BurningLegion

Friend seems to agree with you that the character is a bit odd in size. Good thing I did the character in ImageReady is a seperate layer so I can hide and redo him to see if I make a better version of him.

aprzanimateddarkci0.gif

His legs are a bit off anatomy. Good other than that :) love the way its placed also ::'

Untitled_zpsrs1nv3dr.pnginstabadge_zps761d5351.png

- 60,023rd to 99 Firemaking on April 29th, 2012 -- 15,152nd to 99 agility on August 21st, 2011 -
- 30,569th to 99 Prayer on June 26th, 2011 -- 22,646th to 99 Hunter on Jan 9th, 2011 -
1993 Miata; sold - 2001 E46 330i; "totaled" - 2001 E46 325iT; Bags and wheels ;)