Need help on identifying a childhood classic for me

blue107

Ok, my description of this movie will sound very hazy but it is driving me crazy

The only scene I remember of it were these things with 4 legs being in a sandy world and they talked I think, they were kind of like wise men. I remember them like singing at one point(kind of like an ooooooooooooooooh). In the same time of the story there was a woman, an oracle I think who lived in a place with like... things flying around in circles on the ceiling and she was kind of crazy/

I know that the description is very sketchy, but I'd like to know the movie

The movie was probably made before 1995, and is most definitely sci-fi

The ideas for what I think it might be are The Never Ending Story, Dune or that movie where the kid gets like sucked into a portal in the library

485th person to ever play RuneScape

Blue107- perm banned 10/12/2007. $300 USD reward if you can get me in contact with someone who will take 5 seconds to look at evidence and get my original character unbanned. 

The ideas for what I think it might be are The Never Ending Story, Dune or that movie where the kid gets like sucked into a portal in the library

It's not Dune. That's about all I can help.

q8tsigindy500fan.jpg

indy500fanan9.jpg

Ok, althought I'm starting to think that it was The Never Ending Story, is there anyone who is big on that movie?

Blue107- perm banned 10/12/2007. $300 USD reward if you can get me in contact with someone who will take 5 seconds to look at evidence and get my original character unbanned. 

Ok, althought I'm starting to think that it was The Never Ending Story, is there anyone who is big on that movie?

Oh god I semi-remember that film, but in the same way that you do. I can remember one scene or two which I really loved and stayed with me for ages but only parts of it, the rest of the film is just blank for me.

Did it have a boy riding a giant dog in it? Or a young damsel in distress type figure lying in a bed?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_NeverE ... %28film%29

"Da mihi castitatem et continentam, sed noli modo"

I know there is an oracly in The Never Ending Story, but I don't rememeber any things with 4 legs in a sandy world. They do come to a sandy world for some kind of test, but as I said, no things with 4 legs. There's also a big rock-chewing monster if it helps.

korla3eaqd3.jpg

well seems oddly familiar, in NES theres a luck dragon, some princess woman, a evil which person, thr rock eating things as told, and a small person with green hair. oh the main char is called sebastion and its all revovled around a magical book that the evil which wants hold on to control this place called fantasia...now if that doesnt jog the old memory bank, then its not never-ending story

Popoto.~<3

I'm working on acquiring that one now, I should be able to watch it tomorrow or Wednesday.

q8tsigindy500fan.jpg

indy500fanan9.jpg

I'm working on acquiring that one now, I should be able to watch it tomorrow or Wednesday.

ok, thanks

ok, thanks

Nope, not that one either. There are two "oracles" in it, one is a giant turtle and the other one is two statues.

It was pretty freaking hilarious though, especially if you watched it as a child and not since then.

q8tsigindy500fan.jpg

indy500fanan9.jpg

The Dark Crystal?

The Mystics:

dark_crystal.jpg

Aughra:

aughra.jpg

THAT WAS IT!!!

THANK YOU!!

The world would be a whole lot better if little green men in UFO's came down to earth to abduct rednecks.