Effective and FAST Planking

Mamong

I need to get about 7.3k Oak Logs planked to be "Larderized".

What is the fastest and most effective way to do it. My con lvl is 44, so anything to do with a house in Yanille is OUT.

My current method is this:

Get 20 logs.

Teleport to House.

Give 20 logs to Butler.

Use Mounted Glory to Edgeville Bank.

Repeat.

Are there any quicker ways to do it? I find this way fast but for the amount of logs I need to do, even a few minutes over a couple of loads is a good saving.

I won't be able to check this now, so when I get on tomorrow I'll check your replies.

Thanks. :)

Mamong.png

336489.jpg

[Tip.It Mod][Retired][Add your Steam name here!]

i cut all my logs before hand, and have a friend and myself run the logs to the sawmill.

then when all logs have been converted, get 24 planks, a hammer, saw, law runes, dust runes (or earths+air staff), and equip a dueling ring (you have a mounted glory, so you can use that)

home tele, make 3 larders, bank, repeat.

i went from 44 to 61 in a couple days.

1496012354luu2.gif

For 'cheap' power plank making - the balloon route from Castle Wars over to the lumbermill is the way to go. You can even chop your oak logs at Castle Wars as there are a few oak trees just the other side of the bridge.

Wear your duel ring and carry a willow log, money and 26 oak logs. you will also need to get your weight down as lw as possible - so thats bots of lightness, penance gloves and spotty or spottier cape.

For 'cheap' power plank making - the balloon route from Castle Wars over to the lumbermill is the way to go. You can even chop your oak logs at Castle Wars as there are a few oak trees just the other side of the bridge.

Wear your duel ring and carry a willow log, money and 26 oak logs. you will also need to get your weight down as lw as possible - so thats bots of lightness, penance gloves and spotty or spottier cape.

I agree with this, except you should wait until you are at the Lumbermill to chop your Oaks (there are 3 Oak trees right next to the balloon). This way you can cut and plank 27 Oaks at a time. And wear a Strung Rabbits Foot as this will increase your chances of getting a Birds nest. And I like to Hi Alch my duel rings when they get down to one charge to get some money back from them.

Berrakus.png

Dragon Drops - 10 Meds, 9 Legs, 5 Skirts, 2 Left Half

PM me to have any potions made or crafting done

Well, I already have the logs done and ready, so all I need to do is plank them.

How long would it take to go from CW Bank, to the Sawmill, convert and then get back. I can do a current planking load in less than 2 minutes so if it takes longer, I'll stick with my method.

Mamong.png

336489.jpg

You can keep the logs noted in your inventory. This has the disadvantage of having the butler un-note them for you, but it's much quicker than teleporting and doing it yourself. (and it costs more)

If you are to use the planks for yourself I really suggest the above method.

Hammer, saw, coins and noted logs in inventory. Stay in your kitchen and rebuild your kitchen larders over and over again.

Please think before you ask a question. If you ask the right question, its much more likely you get the answer you are looking for :)

Gugge.png

Moly.png

You can keep the logs noted in your inventory. This has the disadvantage of having the butler un-note them for you, but it's much quicker than teleporting and doing it yourself. (and it costs more)

If you are to use the planks for yourself I really suggest the above method.

Hammer, saw, coins and noted logs in inventory. Stay in your kitchen and rebuild your kitchen larders over and over again.

How much more will this cost me per 1k of logs? I'm guessing its roughly 5k to get 100 un-noted, so is it 50k per 1k of logs to get them un-noted, then the normal planking price? This sounds quite fast and if it is 5k per 100, I don't mind shelling out 350k to get the job done quicker.

Mamong.png

336489.jpg

Ok, logging for the night, I'll try to check this tomorrow and then start planking on the best method I get, so far I'm leaning towards Harrington's suggestion of taking all the logs noted, then un-note, plank and build and repeat.

If anyone has a different method to either the BALLOON or HARRINGTON'S OPTION. Please don't suggest these again please.

Mamong.png

336489.jpg