Faster prayer levels

slayernm613

Ive always like Hill giants they have low defense :lol: . But Hp wise you'd have to kill 70 hp off hill giants for 30xp in prayer. But only 52 hp off baby blues. Their defense is higher :roll: . And you have the risk of being hit a 50 or something with the mothers breath :XD: . Overall Hill giants are easier (my opinion :wink: ) if you find a good, empty world. \'

firesigrk8.jpg

Retired as of August 23rd with 91 Firemaking and 6m xp in it.

thanks guys, I'll look up jogres too :thumbsup: truth is I checked the ratio (hp to att, that whole thing) and found it to be like this,

Baby Blue Dragons= 1.08

Jogres=1.13

Hill Giants=1.25 as it happens I think I will try to go with the giants. (for now, still open to ideas/suggestions)

Thank you everyone!

This is where they want I should sign?

Ive always like Hill giants they have low defense :lol: . But Hp wise you'd have to kill 70 hp off hill giants for 30xp in prayer. But only 52 hp off baby blues. Their defense is higher :roll: . And you have the risk of being hit a 50 or something with the mothers breath :XD: . Overall Hill giants are easier (my opinion :wink: ) if you find a good, empty world. \'

lol Baby blues dont use drag breath! if You wear blue dhide and archers helm you could do blue drags using a safespot.

4vr93cy.jpg

Thanks Terly for the best Avatar in TipIt -winks-

"And you have the risk of being hit a 50 or something with the mothers breath"

he said Mothers breath cuz w/out that shield oo boy does it hurt.

and if u do baby dragons, kill em by the fishing spot cuz there are no big ones there and no one ever hunts them.