Fastest combat training 90-99

tojima

i tried PC, takes too long to get 100 points, took me almost all day. had to keep switching worlds..

i've been fighitng dust devils, and i still have 18k more to go till 99 str. im 90 currently with a 98 combat lvl.

for all you high lvls with 99 str, where did you train for 90-99? whats the fastest, should i keep doing what im doing? how long did it take you?

http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=616130 <--- Guide for Cheap 99 Firemaking

aeromist.gif

aeromist.gif

I would stick to PC (if you still want to) but instead join Affliction since it's 90 +. You should average 50 pts per hour or so, well at least I did with Heart Unit.

Or trying using Dharoks and train on shades (I believe those are best?).

Bandits in the desert are great too, more so for the "afk" training so you can browse forums.

icecube7.jpeg

PC actually is the fastest way, you just have to find one world that you can stick with. Try joining Affliction or other PC-related groups or clans. That way you won't have to switch worlds so often.

But be patient, I'm sure other people will have better or alternate ideas, you just have to wait ::'

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

ya i joined affliction but they are never on it seems... i tried one other group but i dont remember what it was, but i still had to switch worlds constantly.

i would like to stay away from pc all together, i have 7k lobs so food is not a prob. i dont have the money to buy DH or anythign other than what im training in. are daggs still common to trian on?

http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=616130 <--- Guide for Cheap 99 Firemaking

aeromist.gif

aeromist.gif