sig makers im looking for a favor

Wizz

ahhhh hes gonna lock it again by code i mean can you make it for me then give the code i want this as a sig but it says it to big or when it tell me nothing its to small :wall: :wall: :wall:

P.S. tripsis please dont lock im just asking for a favour and i have to make a new post everytime your locking its annoying :wall: :wall: :wall:

Wongton is better than me in anyway~~

94qbe.jpg

Your posts were locked because you posted them in the incorrect forums. You're responsible for making sure that you're posting in the correct place. It doesn't matter if you are just asking a favour, but it didn't belong in either Forum Updates & Suggestions or Tech & Computers, so they were locked.

Anyway, it looks like someone made this signature (Ffrebirth, if I'm reading that correctly) for another person (I could be wrong. But if that's the case, you cannot use it as your signature here on Tip.it unless you have permission from the creator.

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

i know i got it from that website http://www.ffrebirth.com

i just dont know how oh well.

can anyone offer to make me one. ill apreciate it :)

P.S. did i post it in the right forum or are you gonna lock it :(

Wongton is better than me in anyway~~

94qbe.jpg

I'll go ahead and lock this. wizzkid785, feel free to remake a new topic in Art Bazaar asking for a signature, showing detailed description of what you'd like, Or also, you could post a request in one of the shops there :)

5637_s.gif

Pixel sigs by me.

Pixel Art