An art project - for the Tip.it grid

Hawks

See the full details in the thread in OT: viewtopic.php?f=10&t=805281

Anyway, if any of the users here want to do a collab square, post and we'll figure out how many squares we need to reserve. Promote the amazing Varrock Library!

[hide=How big is this square?]Each user does a square this big, I think we can remove the black border on the inner edges if we do a 2x2 square or larger.

gridsq.png[/hide]

People willing to do squares:

hawkxs

issy2

I would imagine so. I think that Archi and Ratchet might want to do a nod to Snake and Noob. idk why I think that though. But anything that 'goes' with Varrock would go... Haven't thought how I'm going to do mine yet.

I would imagine so. I think that Archi and Ratchet might want to do a nod to Snake and Noob. idk why I think that though. But anything that 'goes' with Varrock would go... Haven't thought how I'm going to do mine yet.

Snake and noob:?:

God I'm out of touch. I'd like to get back into the whole Varrock Library thing. Used to be a lot of fun, I remember.

Anyway back to the point... it's not supposed to be like an advert or anything, is it?

It can be anything as long as it doesn't break forum rules... So no swearing/nudity etc. Nothing against 'advertising' the forum so to speak though. I'm still not sure what I'm going to do. I'm thinking of tackling a pixel book.

The pixel bit kind of died but...

25jv91z.png