The Sheer Mining Guide [All Inclusive] (GoTQ Nom. RSC)

Knotch_Blade

8xskk1.jpg

To find a specific section of this guide, look for the four letter code, and search for it using the "Find" feature (Ctrl+F)

Table of Contents

I. The Basics

1.1 Ore Information [OREI]

1.2 Pickaxe Information [PIXI]

1.3 Mining Locations [MILC]

II. The Advanced Tactics

2.1 Wakka's Mousekeys Dropping Method [WDRM]

2.2 Zarfot Mining Method [ZFMD]

2.3 Star Mining Guide [sTRG]

2.4 Rune Mining Guide [RNGD]

III. Training

3.1 Starting Out (1-45) [sTOT]

3.2 Walking the Lonely Road (45-60) [WTLR]

3.3 The Guild of Extraordinary Miners (60-75) [TGEX]

3.4 Them Lovely Blue Ores (70-85) [sIHR]

3.5 Halfway There (85-92) [HLFT]

3.6 It's a Marathon... (92-99) [iAMN]

IV. Mining for Money

4.1 Your First Few GP (1-15) [FFGP]

4.2 Enter the Forge (15-30) [ENFG]

4.3 Raw Carbon in the Morning (30-40) [RWCM]

4.4 "Gold" Pieces (40-70) [GOPC]

4.5 Yea, I'm a Miner (70-85) [YIMI]

4.6 The Big Bucks? (85-99) [bIBU]

V. Closing Words

5.1 FAQs [FAMQ]

5.2 Credits [CRET]

5.3 Closing Words [CLWD]

2ryk1s2.jpg

1.1 Ore Information [OREI]

Alright, so do you want 99 Mining? Excellent! Well, you're going to be mining... ores, yes ores.

Now you ask yourself which ore shall I mine, and what the dwarf does it look like?

Well, if you click the fancy "show" button slightly below and to the left of here, you'll see a handy table, that shows all the info you'll ever need about these majestic ores.

[hide=Ore Table]

e7xro2.jpg

1zwi4ir.jpg

[/hide]

1.2 Pickaxe Information [PIXI]

Now, with what shall I gather these ores? Not a hatchet, nor a harpoon, and put that scimitar down... It's a pickaxe!

If you're a level three pure, you will not be able to wield a pickaxe so keeping it in the inventory is the best you'll be able to do. But if you have the appropriate attack level, you'll be able to wield the pickaxe of your choice.

All the statistics you will need will be inside the hide tag below.

[hide=Pickaxe Table]2cz7gvn.jpg

fxdmoh.jpg[/hide]

1.3 Mining Locations [MILC]

Location, Location, Location.

There are quite a few locations across RuneScape where these ores are exposed for mining.

However, only a few are recommended for powermining or banking.

• Iron Ore

[*:1fqb6vjk]
Chasm Mine

[*:1fqb6vjk]Dorgeshu'un Mines MEMBERS ONLY

[*:1fqb6vjk]East Ardougne Mine MEMBERS ONLY

[*:1fqb6vjk]Piscatoris Mine MEMBERS ONLY

[*:1fqb6vjk]SouthEast Varrock Mine

[*:1fqb6vjk]Port Khazard Mine MEMBERS ONLY

[*:1fqb6vjk]Rimmington Mines

Requires completion of The Lost Tribe.

• Granite/Sandstone

The Quarry MEMBERS ONLY

• Gold Ore

Arzinian Mine* MEMBERS ONLY

[*:1fqb6vjk]North West Brimhaven Mine MEMBERS ONLY

[*:1fqb6vjk]Crafting Guild**

* Requires completion of Between a Rock...

** Requires one to wear a brown apron/crafting skill cape and have 40 Crafting

• Runite Ore

Neitiznot Mine* MEMBERS ONLY

[*:1fqb6vjk]Light Temple** MEMBERS ONLY

[*:1fqb6vjk]Wilderness Rune Rocks

[*:1fqb6vjk]Lava Maze Mine MEMBERS ONLY

[*:1fqb6vjk]Hero's Guild*** MEMBERS ONLY

* Requires completion of The Fremennik Isles

** Requires completion of Mourning's Ends - Part 2

*** Requires completion of Heroes Quest

rhkcia.jpg

2.1 Wakka's Mousekeys Dropping Method [WDRM]

While powermining, you might want to speed up the dropping process. I highly recommend using Mousekeys.

What are mousekeys? I recommend checking out Wakka's Mousekeys Guide! for an extremely detailed guide to using mousekeys to the highest of your abilities.

2.2 Zarfot Mining Method [ZFMD]

The fastest and most consistent mining experience is found in the Quarry (see Mining Locations for more information).

Mining a combination of Sandstone and Granite, while using the "No-Delay" or "Zarfot" method can reap huge amount of experience, around 65K experience per hour!

The tactic requires the player to drop the ore, while moving to mine the next ore. Basically, the less time spent wasted dropping ore the faster the experience.

Zarfot posted a video on YouTube explaining this process, it can be viewed below.

[hide=Zarfot's "No-Delay" Mining Method Video][yt]bl4DMCk_7mQ[/yt][/hide]

2.3 Star Mining Guide [sTRG]

The fastest, but sadly least consistent mining experience in the game, is found right above your pickaxe. Haha, you look like a fool trying to look at the sky... wait for a star to fall from the sky, and mine that for insane amounts of experience.

bymyself.png

A star, mined by a certain Atom Smash40

Stars come in 9 sizes, each requiring 10 times the star size to mine, for example size 8 requires 80 mining, size 2 requires 20 mining and so on and so forth.

There are two main "styles" of star hunting, clan chats and going it alone.

[hide=Lone Wolf Method]The first task you must do is find out where the stars are going to land, now go to your house, and into your study.

Now you must build a telescope, there are three types; wooden, teak and mahogany.

Wooden Telescope - 44 Construction; 2 planks & a molten glass

Teak Telescope - 64 Construction; 2 teak planks & a molten glass

Mahogany Telescope - 84 Construction; 2 mahogany planks & a molten glass

The wooden telescope allows you to see the location and the time of the landing of the star within 24 minutes.

The teak telescope allows you to see the location and the time of the landing of the star within 9 minutes.

The mahogany telescope allows you to see the location and the time of the landing of the star within 2 minutes.[/hide][hide=Clan Chat Method]Alternatively, you may join a clan chat, I recommend "Star Find" they will have spotters who use their telescopes to locate stars and call the out to the listers, who will list everything out to the chat. Then a group of miners will divide up over a selected area and scout out the locations, and call out when and where the stars land.

Clear - no star landed at [x]

Tubby - Already mined star, just the star sprite or "teletubby"

C&K - Crandor/Karamja Island

M+M - Mortania and Mos le'Harmless area

PGT - Piscatoris,Grand Tree, Tirawynn 

Sd - Stardust

S[#] - Starsize

[/hide]

After finding the location, go to the area, and find the star, and then... mine it.

As you mine it you'll find you get an "ore" called stardust.

You must exchange the stardust with star sprite or the "teletubby" it's highly recommended trading in the stardust at it's maximum capacity, 200. Any other only lowers your reward.

starsprite2.png

The reward for 200 Stardusts

2.4 Rune Mining Guide [RNGD]

Ahhh... The sigh of relief, you have effectively maxed out Mining, with the exception of stars that are class - 9.

You now have the ability to mine one the most exclusive and elusive ores in all of RuneScape. Runite.

If you are a questing adventurous member, than you have a wide variety of locations to mine your runite ore, however, if you are free-to-play or not so adventurous then your options are very limited.

For those who have completed The Fremennik Isles then you have access to the Neitiznot rune mine. Mine here, and return to Neitiznot to bank your ores, but be weary of trolls and other monsters lurking on these small islands.

For those who have completed Mourning's Ends - Part 2 a short walk from East Ardougne this mine is perfect, if you don't mind completing what is revered as one of the most annoying quests ever, and avoiding dark beasts.

For those who have completed Heroes Quest you have access to not one, but two rune rocks near the Fountain of Heroes, and with access to the Warrior's Guild with attack and strength levels totaling to 130, you have access to the best rune mining area in RuneScape.

Now, for the Wilderness rocks.

This is where you will find the only free-to-play rune rocks. Be weary of the aggressive level 34 deadly red spiders that swarm all over this precious mineral. Do not forget the ever present threat of revenant ghosts.

Inside the lava sea south the aforementioned rocks lies the Lava maze, filled with dangerous creatures.

Once you find the ladder, go on down and find even more dangerous creatures, and even two black dragons!

Yet amongst all that evil, lies a glimmer of hope and happiness, the blue sparkle of a rune rock.

I recommend mining only the Wilderness Rocks, and the Heroes Guild rocks, as they are the least dangerous rocks to mine, in my opinion.

[hide=Wilderness Rock Paths]2repbo8.jpg

10xapu8.jpg[/hide][hide=Heroes Guild Paths]2vrshtz.jpg[/hide]

Once you arrive to the rocks, if you are lucky, there will be a blue streak. If not, you must learn the real skill/luck in Runite mining, world hopping.

I usually pick 5-7 worlds and wait them all out, and then use Lady Shahdie's Handy Dandy Excel Timer (Watch this tutorial first.)

But for those who wish to do manual calculations, here are the respawn times.

[hide=Respawn Times for Runite]Full World (2000)

12 minutes and 30 seconds

1900 People

13 minutes

1800 People

13 minutes and 30 seconds

1700 People

14 minutes

1600 People

14 minutes and 30 seconds

1500 People

15 minutes

1400 People

15 minutes and 30 seconds

1300 People

16 minutes

1200 People

16 minutes and 30 seconds

1100 People

17 minutes

1000 People

17 minutes and 30 seconds

900 People

18 minutes

800 People

18 minutes and 30 seconds

700 People

19 minutes

600 People

19 minutes and 30 seconds

500 People

20 minutes

400 People

20 minutes and 30 seconds

300 People

21 minutes

200 People

21 minutes and 30 seconds

100 People

22 minutes[/hide]

2cpqkk7.jpg

NOTE: This is the fastest ways, and for the most part, not in the slightest regard to money making.

Nor did I post most of the ores-to-level/experience per hour because it varies from person to person.

3.1 Starting Out (1-45) [sTOT]

Finally, the part of the guide we've all been waiting for, the training guide.

Well, right off of Tutorial Island you only have two, well really three, options. You have copper/tin ore and clay to mine, with your bronze/iron pickaxe.

I would NOT recommend mining copper/tin ore, as I find powermining a nuisance at such a low-level.

Now the obvious option is clay, ah but what is this? Talk to the Duke of Lumbridge to start, and eventually finish the Rune Mysteries quest and travel to Varrock and the Grand Exchange. Talk to Aubury south of Varrock East bank, and teleport into the Essence Mines.

I recommend mining essence until you achieve 45 mining, and updating your pickaxe as you move on through the levels.

[hide=Varrock Essence Running]2vijpk5.jpg[/hide][hide=Yanille Essence Running]20z45qb.jpg[/hide]

You will need to mine 12,303 Rune Essences.

For Free-to-Players you'll earn 480K from your Rune Essence.

Members will mine 2,673 Rune Essences and 9,630 Pure Essences.

For Members you'll earn 1.2M.

3.2 Walking the Lonely Road (45-60) [WTLR]

Ahh... Here's what you've been waiting for (allegedly) , powermining. By now, you should have a Rune Pickaxe or the Inferno Adze if you have the appropriate firemaking level (92). And you should've done the following quests for their experience :D

Doric's Quest

Plague City

Giant Dwarf

Lost Tribe

Enkhara's Lament

Death to the Dorgeshu'un

Digsite

Another Slice of H.A.M.

[hide=Free to Play Training]Awesome, now if you're free-to-play you have a few choices for your iron experience.

Basically, if you want to make some money along the way you have to mine at the South Eastern Varrock location, and bank in Varrock East Bank.

However, if your sole interest is in experience, you should powermine in either the Chasm Mine (Al Kharid) or the Rimmington Mines.

Unfortunately, due to the RSHD update, the "three-rock" pattern at the Chasm Mine has been removed.

I recommend using a method a step down from the "Power of Three" method, and using the Double Drop method.

2w52a2c.jpg

Stand in an area like the above, and mine two, and drop two.

167oa55.jpg

"Free World" Iron Mining Sites[/hide][hide=Members Training]Now, you will be either banking, selling, or dropping your iron ores.

I'd recommend using the Piscatoris mining site, if you are solely looking for experience.

mccjrq.jpg

If you are looking for pure profit, try mining at the Port Khazard mines, banking in Yanille.

qnqmie.jpg

If you are looking for the perfect combination, I suggest mining and selling ores in the Dorgeshu'un mines.

2468fg1.jpg[/hide]

3.3 The Guild of Extraordinary Miners (60-75) [TGEX]

Congratulations! You have reached one of two "official milestones" on the way to 99 Mining!

You can now enter the Mining Guild, the best Coal/Mithril ore spots in the game for free players.

[hide=Free to play Training]Well, you've got three options, and all of them are posted above, you'll be pretty much following this guideline all the way to 99 :XD: You'll have to mine 26,763 iron ores, if you're following my guide exactly.

Alternatively, you can mosey on down to the Mining Guild, I DO NOT recommend mining coal/mithril for money, it's not worth it, gold/iron is faster. However, there is use to this spot, you'll be superheating mithril bars, so you'll need 50 Smithing. First buy some natures, and an equivalent amount of mithril ores, and head down into the Guild, don't forget to bring a fire staff! Now withdraw 24 mithril ores, and head down to the guild, mine two coal, and superheat; repeat this and then sell the bars for profit!

Mix these two methods to keep you fascinated in the mining process.[/hide][hide=Members Training]Well you can now venture on south of Shantay and his guards.

I recommend taking 205gp, and 25 full waterskins (23 full waterskins and a steam staff/astrals for Humidify, if unlocked) and if available the Enchanted Water Tiara from Dealing with Scarabas.

Now to get to the quarry, first remove your pickaxe, and select the right click option on the Carpet Merchant and travel to the Bedabin Camp, then walk south-east and round the rocks south-west 'til you reach the quarry.

301n0vm.jpg

The run from the Bedabin Camp to the Quarry.

Follow the same pattern you used to mine iron, "The Power of Three" or "The Double Drop".

I usually use the northern most rocks, which are laid in a line, however you may use the south-western rocks, or even the "Zarfot" spot (see Zarfot Method)

There is not set amount of granite you'll mine, because they vary in size from 500g to 5kg, each granting different amounts of experience.

350px-Granite.png

Atom Smash40 Mining Granite at the Quarry[/hide]

3.4 Them Lovely Blue Ores (70-85) [sIHR]

You've reached the third highest stop threshold, for all those wanting "All 70s" continue on and you'll reach the second highest, 85 Mining, for all those who want runite access.

[hide=Free to Play Training]Basically, you have the same options mentioned throughout the guide.

Mining Iron. This is a turning point however for both free players and members alike, this where experience begins to slow and you feel as if you are trudging through molasses. If you do not enjoy mining, stop here, and make it a once-a-week ordeal, or as you feel necessary, until the urge to mine returns.[/hide][hide=Members Training]Now you should have your own style of training, Atom_Smash40/xxxgod and I have very varying training styles, he gets faster experience and plays less, and I personally mine iron and play more often.

You could also try the superheating technique mentioned in the Free to play guide in the 3.3 section.

You should mine stars if they land in your mine of choice, and once a week, I spend a few hours hunting stars in "Star Find" clan chat, and when I wish to mine, but AFK, as I'm doing now writing this guide, I mine pure essence in Varrock.[/hide]

3.5 Halfway There (85-92) [HLFT]

Congratulations, you can now mine every single ore in the game! The most important being Runite, for more information refer to the Rune Mining Guide earlier in this guide.

[hide=Free to Play Training]I hate to sound discouraging, but achieving 99 Mining is a huge task in free to play, you're going to have to continue powermining iron for the best experience, but mix it up with other skills/rune mining runs. I hope you've found a band you enjoy listening to (or maybe two or seven :XD:) and just keep on mining (<3: Lady_Shahdie/Finding Nemo).[/hide][hide=Members Training]Keep on hustling with this skill, I personally powermine iron three days a week, and granite twice a week, during the school week, and spending a few hours each day from the weekend and do some of the moneymaking methods posted below, in Atom Smash's "Mining for Money" guide. Keep at it, it's possible all it takes is time, that was the realization that has pushed me to mine a hell of a lot more, it's just time (and minor carpal tunnel).[/hide]

3.6 It's a Marathon... (92-99) [iAMN]

Congratulations! You have 7 levels and 6.5M experience to go :shock: this will take a while, so get ready for some fun mining ahead of you, if you've made it this far you better have a thirst for mining/total levels. :thumbup:

[hide=Free to Play Training]Hurray! Finally a time to change what you've been doing for the past 6 and a half odd million experience... NOT. You're stuck mining iron with a sprinkling of other methods all the way to 99. Perseverance, friends, and music are your best friends here, along with your rune pickaxe. I wish you the best of luck, and hope that you'll eventually gain members and buy yourself a nice mining cape when you complete your goal.[/hide][hide=Members Training]Here we go, the best part of this entire trek [/sarcasm] this WILL be the hardest part of this entire journey, don't try and fool yourself. You can do it, and all you need is confidence, and think that this is physically possible, any doubts are mental and ridiculous, and you'll get it eventually after a long hard trip at the iron mines or the quarry.[/hide]

34yu1jq.jpg

So you've decided to start mining for money, eh? Well, I strongly suggest that you dont, but if that is your choice, then so be it. I will go into detail on how this should be attempted to provide the best money for the least amount of time put in (which is very low for this skill).

4.1 Your First Few GP (1-15) [FFGP]

Recommended Quest(s): Rune Mysteries

So youre a novice miner. Well fret not; as this guide will help you get started on a road to making mediocre money. First order of business, complete the Rune Mysteries Quest. This will unlock Rune Essence (and later on Pure Essence, for members). Rune Essence can be sold at 49gp per stone, and is very good money for low leveled players. And it never runs out, so theres no competition for rocks. Do this until you reach 15 Mining, at which point the real money begins to come in.

4.2 Enter the Forge (15-30) [ENFG]

Recommended Quest(s): None

Now youre ready to begin the real money making, in iron. There are two sites best for this in free to play, and two very good sites for members. First, the free to play. Both are located in Varrock. Im talking about the south and west mines. Both are fairly close to accessible banks and have OK numbers of iron rocks there. The chasm mine in Al-Kharid is an OK spot, but the bank is quite a journey. If youre a member, either of these spots will suit you perfectly. The East Ardougne mine, south of the Legends Guild, or the Port Khazard mine. Both have a huge load of iron rocks, and both are close to banks. I recommend that you mine iron until you can mine coal, the step daddy of all mining money.

4.3 Raw Carbon in the Morning (30-40) [RWCM]

Recommended Quest(s): None

Recommended Level: 60 Mining

Ah, I love the smell of raw carbon in the morning at least I think it is. Anyways, now you can mine the second best source of Mining money. Coal. There are only really two spots for free to play players to mine in. One is the Dwarven Mine underneath Falador, and the other is the Mining Guild, also underneath Falador, but with 37 coal rocks!!! However, the Mining Guild requires a hefty (to you, the low level miner) Mining level of 60. But fear not, if you're a member, as the East Ardougne mine once again pulls through, with a whopping 13 coal rocks. Or, you can use the all famous Coal Trucks mine, with 18 coal rocks and coal carts that can hold up to 120 coal before you need to take them out and bank them! Only drawback, the bank nearest to them is in Seers Village, which is quite a journey away. And you can only withdraw up to 28 coal at a time to bank. But its not really an issue, is it? Do this to 40 Mining, then the big daddy of mining money begins.

4.4 "Gold" Pieces (40-70+) [GOPC]

Recommended Quest(s): Between a Rock, Garden of Tranquility (after obtaining Ring of Charos)

Recommended Level: 70 Mining

Here it is, the best and most efficient form of mining money there is. Gold ore!!! Before you do anything, I very strongly suggest no, I mandate that you complete the Between a Rock quest before you even think about mining this shiny yellow rock. In doing so, youll be granted access to an unimaginable 146 gold mining spots! Gold can sell for more than 400 apiece, and at the Arzinian Mine, as it is called, you can net a decent 140K cash per hour (about 300 ore mined per hour). The one setback; to bank, you need to sacrifice 6 gold ore per load of 28 (or 3 if you have a Ring of Charos(a)). Small price to pay for the money you make. Do this until 70 Mining if you wish, but I recommend doing this until at least 80, when you can use a very advanced money making method that will get you a very handsome amount of money, but at little exp per hour. Its my little secret, so I cant tell you what it is :D

4.5 Yea, I'm a Miner (70-85) [YIMI]

Suggested Quest(s): Fremennik Isles

For the final leg of mediocre money, mine between Mithril and Adamantite. There is an abundance of Mithril and Adamantite rocks in the Jatizo Mine after Fremennik Isles quest, but there are trolls that might attack and seriously injure you. Not recommended to mine here, but instead there is a better spot. Safer and easily accessible, and you can teleport near a bank with a piece of jewelry. Thats all I can say here ::'

4.6 The Big Bucks? (85-99) [bIBU]

Suggested Quest(s): Fremennik Isles, Heroes Quest, Mournings Ends Part 2

This is it. The last method of money making for Mining. Runite ore. The most elusive raw resource out there. It fetches an amazing 13K gp per ore, but is very difficult to find, as many people try to mine it. All I can say on this matter is, dont bother getting 85 Mining just to mine rune, as you will probably waste all your time trying to find it via hopping worlds every 10 seconds. It is not advised to mine rune for money all the time, as you will be wasting your time. But if you do get that lucky string where you can find at least 5 worlds un-mined, then use the Rune Mining section of this guide to aid you in your endeavors.

Thank you for reading, hope this helps you in your life as a miner. Any questions or comments, PM me at xxxgod. My RSN is Atom_Smash40. Thanks to Knotch_Blade for letting me write this section of his guide. Bye!

2ic4ghl.jpg

5.1 FAQs [FAMQ]

Q: I want to summon!

A: Go ahead, the only ones worth using are the Lava Titan and the Obsidian Golem.

Q: Stealing Creation!

A: Sure if you want to, the experience is about equal, if you do an hour of axe gathering, and an hour of mining, as compared to two hours of straight mining. I wouldn't recommend it, but if it breaks up the monotony go ahead, I'd rather use my points on construction/smithing.

Q: I don't want to powermine, what should I do?

A: Stop going for 99 Mining anytime soon, banking and getting 99 Mining are really polar opposites, and ridiculously inefficient way of training.

Q: Does wielding a pickaxe yield faster experience than having it in the inventory?

A: No, that's a myth. I tested it on two accounts, and they averaged the same experience per hour.

Feel free to post questions, I'll answer them.

5.2 Credits [CRET]

JaGEx - Runescape :D

Tip.It - <3: some Pictures

Rune Wikia - Random numbers and pictures

Sal's - Sprite Picture

Friends - <3:

TinyPic - Hosting Images

Lady Shahdie - Being Cool/Rune Timer

Wakka102 - His Dropping Guide

Atom Smash40 - Being a Lesser miner than me <3:

Paint.NET - Helping me make my banners :D

[hide=Finding Spelling/Grammar Errors]Ilufyou

Equinox[/hide]

5.3 Closing Words [CLWD]

Good luck, this guide was a fun one to write, and I wish you the best on your arduous journey.

I <3: you all. :D

Oh, and if anyone gets 99 with this guide, let me know, it'll make me feel uber cool :)

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pretty good guide, just be sure to mention the no-delay dropping technique when you bring up powermining granite and mention that Star hunting is the best mining xp and should also be done when available.

No-Delay is the Zarfot technique, I'm still awaiting permission from him to post it :P

You don't need his permission to use and explain the method.

If you were, however, to copy and paste his explanation, then you WOULD need his permission. Since you probably won't do that, you do not need his permission. Just explain it in your own words, it's not like he has a patent on it or anything.

awesome guide ^^

Only one thing.

The heroes guild isn't F2P? I tought rofl ^^

so

[hide=]

Runite Ore

* Neitiznot Mine* MEMBERS ONLY

* Light Temple** MEMBERS ONLY

* Wilderness Rune Rocks

* Lava Maze Mine MEMBERS ONLY

* Hero's Guild***

Should be

Runite Ore

* Neitiznot Mine* MEMBERS ONLY

* Light Temple** MEMBERS ONLY

* Wilderness Rune Rocks

* Lava Maze Mine MEMBERS ONLY

* Hero's Guild*** MEMBERS ONLY

:roll:[/hide]

But I only said that cause I was looking for mistakes :twisted:

sig8.png

65 67 65 68 60 91 59 64

sig9.png

82 89 84 93 83 83 82 71

sigforilufyoubyhawkxs.jpg

CLICK ME.

If U click this I won't eat your brain! I Plomise

angel2w.gifThank you Hawkxs For the awesome siggy!

GJ nub@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

<3:

modmarkl.jpg
~ 3,072nd to 99 Mining on August 30th, 2009 ~
~ 112,084th to 99 Magic on April 16th, 2011 ~

~ 131,681st to 99 Crafting on March 29, 2019 ~

~ 178,385th to 99 Prayer on April 2, 2019 ~

~ 234,921st to 99 Defence on May 9, 2019 ~

~ 173,480th to 99 Herblore on June 21, 2019 ~

~ 155,160th to 99 Smithing on July 16, 2019 ~

I have a question for you ^^

Since this is a mining guide =D

Does wearing your pickaxe increases speed rather then holding it in your inventory?

sig8.png

65 67 65 68 60 91 59 64

sig9.png

82 89 84 93 83 83 82 71

sigforilufyoubyhawkxs.jpg

CLICK ME.

If U click this I won't eat your brain! I Plomise

angel2w.gifThank you Hawkxs For the awesome siggy!

No, it's a myth... I've tested it on Rune Essence (no competition), on my n00b accounts, one wielding the other with the inventory, and they both averaged the same per hour.

:)

added to FAQs...

i will be the first person to get 99 mining with this guide :D

modmarkl.jpg

doesnt count if its your own guide

modmarkl.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

the money making is my guide, nothing there on getting 99 :twss:

modmarkl.jpg

is banking at rogues den not faster than war guild when minin heroes guild rune? it doesnt require anything to bank there and looks faster on paper (no idea if it really is just a thought). also u aint gotta run all the way around the bar when goin between war and heroes guilds, u can cut through where the guards or w/e are that are lined up in formation to make the run quicker

not that important but since u say its the best rune mining i jus thought id throw it in there

pretty nice guide though =D>

null20defsig.jpg

Dk drops: 37 Barrows: 11 Dragon: 33 Visage: 2 Whip: 5 Dark Bow: 1

hhank_hilll.png

mmh3.jpg

Yea, I realized the line thing, but I assume people would just click south of there anyway, most people who have completed Heroes Quest would probably know that.

And I've never mined at the Heroes Guild, nor have I entered the Rogue's Den, so I'm not sure, but it could be a plausible alternative.

in my money making section under the rune mining part, change "16k" to "13k"

modmarkl.jpg