The Sheer Mining Guide [All Inclusive] (GoTQ Nom. RSC)

Knotch_Blade

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yea try to make rune prices as accurate as possible to people see how much it sucks :P

modmarkl.jpg
~ 3,072nd to 99 Mining on August 30th, 2009 ~
~ 112,084th to 99 Magic on April 16th, 2011 ~

~ 131,681st to 99 Crafting on March 29, 2019 ~

~ 178,385th to 99 Prayer on April 2, 2019 ~

~ 234,921st to 99 Defence on May 9, 2019 ~

~ 173,480th to 99 Herblore on June 21, 2019 ~

~ 155,160th to 99 Smithing on July 16, 2019 ~

is banking at rogues den not faster than war guild when minin heroes guild rune? it doesnt require anything to bank there and looks faster on paper (no idea if it really is just a thought). also u aint gotta run all the way around the bar when goin between war and heroes guilds, u can cut through where the guards or w/e are that are lined up in formation to make the run quicker

not that important but since u say its the best rune mining i jus thought id throw it in there

pretty nice guide though =D>

I'd imagine you'd use the Combat Bracelet to teleport to Warrior's.

is banking at rogues den not faster than war guild when minin heroes guild rune? it doesnt require anything to bank there and looks faster on paper (no idea if it really is just a thought). also u aint gotta run all the way around the bar when goin between war and heroes guilds, u can cut through where the guards or w/e are that are lined up in formation to make the run quicker

not that important but since u say its the best rune mining i jus thought id throw it in there

pretty nice guide though =D>

I'd imagine you'd use the Combat Bracelet to teleport to Warrior's.

Correct.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

This is excellent, Knotch. I especially like the touches of humor ("...put that scimitar down" :lol: ), something usually missing from guides.

F2P Mining = God.
Heck yes! I didn't call my blog a quest for mining godhood for nothing. :D

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

For those who have completed The Fremennik Isles then you have access to the Neitiznot rune mine. Mine here, and return to Neitiznot to bank your ores, but be weary of trolls and other monsters lurking on these small islands.

This is where you will find the only free-to-play rune rocks. Be weary of the aggressive level 34 deadly red spiders that swarm all over this precious mineral. Do not forget the ever present threat of revenant ghosts.

Both should be "wary". :thumbup:

Great guide; you obviously spent a lot of time on it. ::'

1ekn0o.jpg

Thanks to Uno for the awsome sig <3

For those who have completed The Fremennik Isles then you have access to the Neitiznot rune mine. Mine here, and return to Neitiznot to bank your ores, but be weary of trolls and other monsters lurking on these small islands.

This is where you will find the only free-to-play rune rocks. Be weary of the aggressive level 34 deadly red spiders that swarm all over this precious mineral. Do not forget the ever present threat of revenant ghosts.

Both should be "wary". :thumbup:

Great guide; you obviously spent a lot of time on it. ::'

I don't know...I spent a lot of time at the F2P rocks one weekend. I certainly got "weary" of them. :lol:

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

Nice guide, I like the way it's written. I didn't read all of it, but I might use it later on when I start training mining.

BTW, I'm siding with Atom Smash, I don't think he autoed. It's very easy to fake a chat log like that, and he seemed pretty pissed about the fact that everyone's accusing him.

Definitely why I don't have 99. :thumbup: ;)

If I had botted, I would have it by now yes?

Yeah my bad for some reason I thought atom smash made this guide :-#

oh yeah cause of the 85-99 section about rune I got confused lol

Anyways nice guide lots of good advice in here :thumbsup:

Definitely why I don't have 99. :thumbup: ;)

If I had botted, I would have it by now yes?

Yeah my bad for some reason I thought atom smash made this guide :-#

oh yeah cause of the 85-99 section about rune I got confused lol

Anyways nice guide lots of good advice in here :thumbsup:

Drop it.

Atom Smash didn't macro.

Thanks for the compliments. :D

• 1 month later...