About Me

I'm Tidus 2555, known to my friends as "Tiddles", "Barry" or "Nubcake" :P I'm 18 years old. I live in England - about 30-35 miles north of London, and I attend a Sixth Form College. I am currently studying Accounting A Level and ICT BTEC National. I finally purchased Guitar Hero 3 on 23 August ('08) and while i'm nothing special on it, I can generally get 90%+ on Hard for most songs (Not including the last two setlists or harder bonus songs). Once I get talking it's a bit hard for me to shut up, my friends often point this out to me when i'm playing with them on xbox live, or when i'm just talking to them in game. I would say people can message me anytime, but I have had in excess of 400 people on my friends list, so I can't turn my private chat on, else i'll get too many people PM'ing me. Feel free to message me on this though :thumbsup:

[hide=My RuneScape Life]I have played for a fair few years, I started in August 05. I have taken a few major breaks, one of which was a 3-month'er, due to a broken laptop and a lack of interest on my father's behalf on repairing it. I wasn't much of a tech-wiz then. I co-founded the RS Clan "Eternal Brethren" on 7 May 07, and though I have never officially quit, I have become inactive. The reason for this is a re-kindling in my love for Slayer, and a full-time love of Attack. I have decided, in my wish to earn some decent money that slayer will be the best option for me, hence this log.)

I'm not "Rich rich", but I get by. Scratch that, my net worth is now over 90M.

That's about it, so let's cut to the chase.[/hide]

Current Goals.

tidus_2555.png

tidus_2555.png

Slayer Helm [X]

[hide=End Notes, inc. Credits]This is my first thread so please be gentle.

Any tips on how to make this thread better will be considered and appreciated. I will include images once I actually have any to include. Right now I don't have anything decent, as in making this thread I managed to wipe the attack level screenshot because I forgot to paste it to paint. :oops: :wall:

You can view my free-to-play mid-high level training guide HERE

Special Thanks to:

Mushy, Tom & Shane who all inspired me to make my drop log, and to finally catch up to them. We used to be within 1 slayer level of eachother, then they all got to 130+ combat and 90+ ish slayer, and left me behind. Whatever. My own fault.

Li Chef, my first friend from TIF and founder of the skilling clan i'm helping out on

Sam AKA Plonka Man for multiple corrections and help. :thumbup:

Credits go to Jagex for making the game, tip.it for all the help i've had from their site (whether they know it or not :twisted: ) and tip.it again for hosting their own forums. =3[/hide]

tidus_2555.png

My Blog

My Training Guide

Drop records go here, but I lost count of all of my drops while I was away from TIF/They were down :(

:thumbup:

Good luck with everything, Tiddles.

Never thought of that one, thanks.

Also, thanks for mentioning me, as my corrections were oh so important (Proselyte, Aug 05.. :shock: )

;)

Plonka_Man.png

Fail: Suckcess is not an option.

Scooby-Dooby-DON'T.

Since college starts soon for me i'll be going a bit slower, and I'll add other goals later on in the month I think.

tidus_2555.png

My Blog

My Training Guide

Drop records go here, but I lost count of all of my drops while I was away from TIF/They were down :(

Okay so I didn't manage to even do my one task all day :oops: Ah well, I'll finish it tomorrow probably.

tidus_2555.png

My Blog

My Training Guide

Did you enjoy your cookies Nubcake? You better they cost a lot of money!

Anyway i'm posting here because you moaned and begged and used niceness on my blog, so be grateful and you might get more cookies.

*Eats cookie*

Li Chef

/m\_(-.-)_/m\

"The sort of twee person who thinks swearing is any way a sign of lack of education or of a lack of verbal interest is just [bleep]ing lunacy" ~ Stephen Fry

LuMengjr.jpg

NO! It's my free cake!

Cake please?

Do your goals please?

Cake please?

Li Chef please?

Li Chef

/m\_(-.-)_/m\

"The sort of twee person who thinks swearing is any way a sign of lack of education or of a lack of verbal interest is just [bleep]ing lunacy" ~ Stephen Fry

LuMengjr.jpg

Don't worry, I haff plenty o caek. I have chocolate ones, ones with Jam in the middle, ones with cream, ones with chocolate and cream .. many cakes ... =P~

*hands out cake to Chris and Li Chef* As promised :thumbsup:

I'll do my goals sooner or later. They're taking a back seat at the moment but meh. I'll try out the big top thingy soon. My friend said he got 20k range xp, about 30k mage xp but he failed at the agility bit. Trust it to be the one i'm most interested in :roll:

tidus_2555.png

My Blog

My Training Guide

Did the Big Top, shame you can only do it once a week.

Got 100 and odd points on Agility.

Got 300 and odd points on Range.

Got 400 and odd points on Mage (got me to level 52 it did)

So all's well that ends well.

*Hands cookie*

*Holds out hand for cake*

Li Chef

/m\_(-.-)_/m\

LuMengjr.jpg

Oh very well .. *gives cake* *munches cookie*

Yeah I did it, got 4k odd xp on the tightrope, halfway from starting xp to 60 \'

I dunno what I got on range and mage, I wasn't really paying much attention #-o

tidus_2555.png

My Blog

My Training Guide

I can't remember when it was when I did the Circus, or when the release date was. So i'll just have to pester the ticket booth everyday until he lets me in either from boredom or it's time.

I might be motivated to do some GoB today since it's weekend now and there's no school. If I do get moving then i'll get it done today, which is a good thing of course :twss:

:twss:

Li Chef

/m\_(-.-)_/m\

LuMengjr.jpg

I'm going to have to add a Treasure trail section to my forum cause I just got my best ever clue \' Best before this was zammy body, totalled about 1m but this one is much better :D

tidus_2555.png

My Blog

My Training Guide

Since you begged and pleaded with me to reply on your blog, I shall. I am a mercifull lord \'

The best reward from a Clue I have ever gotten is an Addy Plate. From a level 2. That made me venture into the wilderness and get chased my revenant HobGoblin. And then go all the way to that stupid swamp in Lumbridge. Oh happy times -.-

Anyway gotta sign off now, I know you won't be signing off now because your that sad :twss:

Li Chef

/m\_(-.-)_/m\

LuMengjr.jpg

Okay, settling into college has taken a lot more time than I thought it would. I have a cold now aswell, and I just don't feel like playing it on my main ... I'm equipped for black demons minus buying the prayer potions

Thought i'd let you all know ...

tidus_2555.png

My Blog

My Training Guide

Hey man good luck with your goals. I'm also studyin ICT BTEC National at college, mainly coz an it qulification on your cv help's. But im acctualy going into radio/Music Shortly XD ( what a waist of a corse if im doing that lol.. i know ) Good luck with it man, you in ur first or 2nd year?

koolcookie0.png

Goals: 15m Slayer xp | 85 Herblore | 75+ All Stats | Chaotic Rapier | 125k/200k Tokens

Thanks! Nice HP :shock:

Well at least you can use it to fall back on if you decide music isn't what you thought it'd be. Am in my first year cause I had to re-do my English -.- Ah well. Coulda been worse.

tidus_2555.png

My Blog

My Training Guide

• 2 weeks later...

Well I'm back, I've had to take a break but nevermind that now, i'm back :) I bought myself a bgs last night, it only dropped 51k that day so I took a chance. It went up 675k today :D So now i'm down on cash, but I haven't sold my whip so I might not keep my godsword for too much longer.

In light of my lower amounts of cash, i'm not going to bother stock-piling all my drops now cause I need the money for supplies :roll: So I'll total each task in the cash section after alching or selling it all

tidus_2555.png

My Blog

My Training Guide

Thanks, I seen your DK posts around. I would ask to go with you on a trip but i'd have to welfare it, I despise that (I know you do aswell) though so I'm stuck without it.

tidus_2555.png

My Blog

My Training Guide

I haven't posted here in a while and I want some caek!

The whole box please. Hot Chocolate Fudge Cake (i'm a chocoholic) with double cream please.

Good luck with your nooby goals, noob.

Li Chef

/m\_(-.-)_/m\

LuMengjr.jpg

bump

Completed Defender of Varrock on release day, that's only the second time i've done that (first time was as a first resort)

tidus_2555.png

My Blog

My Training Guide

• 2 weeks later...

Bump

Keep forgetting to add rune arrows to the amount of cash I make in a task, so I'm just going to save them all up. Probably end up training with them if I get like 2k :twisted: Currently got about 140 so its a loong way to go :|

tidus_2555.png

My Blog

My Training Guide