Rusted Toast's Blog (65/70 Strength)

Well... I made this pure back in the begining of September or so and finally decided to make a blog. I will update my stats every week or so.

[hide=Stats]November 11th 2008statsnov11cm1.png

November 15th 2008statsnov15bb2.png 3k to 65 strength. 13 prayer gave me 2 combat levels and increased my max hit by 2![/hide]

[hide=Goals]Strength

Rusted_Toast.png

Rusted_Toast.png

Rusted_Toast.png

Rusted_Toast.png

Hitpoints (I'm currently 55 HP, and not ranked untill about 57)

Rusted_Toast.png

Rusted_Toast.png

Rusted_Toast.png

Rusted_Toast.png

Rusted_Toast.png

Prayer (Currently 13 and getting 31 at 70 strength)

Rusted_Toast.png

Rusted_Toast.png[/hide]

[hide=Good PKs]I've gotten a Rune Battle axe before, as well as a warhammer, but no picture.pk1qz6.pngNo 2h used[/hide]

Levon.png Bladewing.png

It's great you know what you're talking about rustiod. Everything you've said is 100% accurate a true.

That being said...your a [bleep]ing [bleep] douchebag, and none of your advice will ever (or should ever) be taken seriously because of it.

disregard good advice because the giver is a douche

THAT MAKES YOU A BETTER PERSON

Yay, almost at 65 Strength, and got 13 prayer! It raised my combat level by two, but also my max hit by 2! 10% sure can be alot.

Levon.png Bladewing.png

It's great you know what you're talking about rustiod. Everything you've said is 100% accurate a true.

That being said...your a [bleep]ing [bleep] douchebag, and none of your advice will ever (or should ever) be taken seriously because of it.

Nice set of goals there..How'd you get your prayer up? If you did Restless Ghost for the exp you could get the lumby diary done!

I accidently got 1 prayer while killing hill giants :wall:. So after 10 minutes of mentally beating my self up, I looked at my prayer book and saw that 10 percent bonus was only at level 13 prayer. So i did restless ghost, and got to level 10, and got 40 big bones for level 13 from hillies.

Died trying to pk today after i bought my rune 2h... Clicked an empty bowl instead of a stew :wall: . Stews heal 11 btw, and are very cheap and buy instantly. There goes my weekend work :wall: :cry:

Levon.png Bladewing.png

Well, you win some you lose some.. That's just too bad. I wish you luck in your next series of pk's! ::' :thumbup:

Thanks. ::' But for me its been more of a "you win one you lose one within the next hour on your last load of food do to a lag or clicking your food .00000001 seconds before you can eat again and you get koed". Ugh. -.-

Levon.png Bladewing.png

Gl with your goals ^^

Thanks

Good looking pure so far. Good luck with your goals. I look forward to killing you one day. :thumbsup:

Same to you too. ;)

Levon.png Bladewing.png

gratz with the big 65 strength ::'

5 more baby :thumbsup: :D

Levon.png Bladewing.png

keep working on ur str and turn the prayer into 31 and ull be fine :thumbsup: also get some money for pking st00f.

try adding these to ur blog to make it super hawt!

1) Screenies! random doesnt matter anything would be nice.

2) daily progress and siggies like minez. their hawt!