King's bloggy blogger bloggity bloggy thingy McThingy.

I am in the process of majorly modifying this blog post, to make it look nicer and more welcoming, and fit myself a bit more. The about me section is almost done. <333 thanks for being patient and dropping in. *Hugs*

Kingsuper1sawesoembloggy1-1.png

[hide=About me.]Hello there, I see you stumbled upon my blog. As you see, this is my about me section, so I guess I have to tell you about myself and anything related to Runescape. So, hi =]. My name is Lucas and I am 16. I have many hobbies and many dislikes. But for now, let me just start with my hobbies.

I LOVE Girls, my friends, Volleyball, the beach, the ocean, running in the beach, Basketball, hanging out with my friends and family, technology, photography, gaming, school (If you take out the homework, tests, projects, studying, and the stress.) .

I LIKE Runescape, my sexy computer, my digital camera, and my Xbox. Oh, and Apple products! I LOVE Apple Products! Go Steve Jobs! :thumbsup: I own a PC though, I blame my family for not liking Mac's.

And yeah... I consider myself social, so I'd love to talk to ya, just drop a comment here =].

I love Nature, and all aspects of it. I can sit staring at a lake for five days straight because I'd appreciate it. I don't like insects though, Go figure, lol. But I love animals.

Umm, yeah, now to the Runescape stuff.

My RSN is Kingsuper1 and I created the account Late 01. I only started playing early 05 though, due to a bad internet connection and so on. I really love to play Runescape at times when I am very stressed because it makes me forget about it for a bit.

[/hide]

[hide=My online time. This is extremely out-dated now, but I thought it would be cool to leave it up.]Howoldmyaccountis.png[/hide]

[hide=My stats as of June 26th, 2009.]StatsasofJune262009.png[/hide]

What am I doing right now? Skilling, like always xD

My Non-Member combat level is: 109.

My Member's combat level is: 117.

Current Account Status- Member.

Anyways, I hope you enjoy my goal thread, I don't really upload these screenshots anywhere else.

Kingsuper1.png

My current stats for Runescape ^.^

---

Achievements: In PROGRESS, progressing slowly, Runescape isn't catching much of my attention now.

My levels are in no particular order. My 99's are though, by which I got them.

[hide=99's <333]99Magic.png

99Magicscroll.png

99Cooking.png

99CookingScroll.png[/hide]

[hide= My most recent level-ups.]

92MiningScrollandHalfway.png

69SummoningScroll.png

81Smithing.png

[/hide]

SiggyWorks.png

• 5 weeks later...

For Level 99 Magic, I need,

999,350 XP, or 15,375 High level alchemies.

I hit the "Less than 1Mill until 99" breach today.

If I take my time, I will have it in 2 weeks from now.

----------------------If Not...-----------------------

1 Week from now.

SiggyWorks.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...