Sub's adventures.. (the way to 99 hunter / Range) (72/99)

Welcome to my blog (damn, I hate that word)

Introduction

Some of you might remember me from a while back, took a break, and I'm back now. Started off to make a melee staker again, but after so much melee chars, that kinda bored me. So I made a pure ranger staker (40 def) and decided to get as close as possible to 99 range. 2 days ago I got bored, and decided to do some hunter, the skill that I never did, as it was introduced after I quit (along with construction and farming, but those take money). So I kinda liked Hunter, and then I found out about chinchompa's, and how easy it is to train range with those. In short, I made up my plan to train Hunter to a level as high as possible. Yes I know, I've got quite a long way to go, but I got time, I'm in no hurry. I don't know if I will make it to 99 of both anytime soon, but as it is now, I think I'm doing quite some progress.

Hunter

I use this party to show you my progress in hunter. Here you will find level up pics, progress pic, and basically everything noticable that has to do with hunter.

Red chinchompa's, IT'S ON!

67 hunter

68 hunter

70 hunter

71 hunter

72 hunter

mange%20ragic.gif

Range

I use this part to show you my progress in Range. There won't be much here at first, as I plan to get a good amount of Chinchompa's before I train ranged. Nevertheless, I will be throwing some squirrel grenades when I get bored of hunter.

mange%20ragic.gif

Day by day "adventure description"

Day 1:

Started hunter, end of the day I was level... 53 IIRC.

Done a bit of everything. birds, ferrets, kebbits, variety keeps it fun. :D

No level up pics as these are very easy levels, not worthy to show pics of.

End of day 1

Day 2:

Started of with 53, doing 3 trap on gray chinchompa's. This was a bit slow imo, so at 57 I went to kebbits because at 57 I could do some dark kebbits with it, and leveled to 60 that way. After that, it was back to gray chinchompa's as I could do 4 traps. getting to 63 wasn't that hard using 4 traps. Meanwhile, I took a small break, and tested out chinchompa's, gaining 1 range level, upto 73. I was very impressed by the power of those animalgrenades, so I am pretty motivated to keep training hunter, and gaining chinchompa's. After 63 hunter, I put my char at red chinchompa's, and went to bed.

63 hunter, and end of day 2

Day 3:

Just plain red chinchompa catching today, with some using up of my gray chinchompa's at PC. got a HP level, but not really worth taking a pic of.

got quite a few levels today. Was getting bored after 67 hunter but decided to get another level, ending at 68 hunter. quite a nice amount of levels gain today, I must say. I'm not gonna be spending that much time on the computer each day after today though, got skateboarding and school and stuff. But gotta make a nice start. :D

Day 4:

Well, there's not too much to say about today. I met a few 99 hunters, including the guy who wrote the great guide about hunting red chompa's, and a level 76 with 99 hunter! Apart from that I "met" a guy who came to my world a couple of times and started to hunt at the same spot, so I had to hop worlds because of him. I hope I won't meet him anymore, it's so childish. Anyway, the pic for 69 hunter is on my other computer, but I also got 70 hunter , 71 hunter and I ended the day with 72 hunter!. I'll be away all day tomorrow and most of sathurday, so no or only a few levels the coming few days. :(

Total overview of stats

ranger,mange%20ragic.gif

etc etc

Feel free to hate, rate, comment, hyt, add me, talk to me, whatever you feel like. I will be updating this blog whenever I have time and feel like it. It's pretty simple now, but I'll be "pimping" it whenever I feel like it.

Please take the time to reply...

Thx,

~Sub