Tixker ~A CW (&barrows) NUTTER!!~

About me.

IÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢m 13 and live in England. IÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢ve been playing for a while now (donÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢t know how long though :-k ) I had another account, Death Dud which reached 91 combat. I gave up on it though because I got bored! There is one BIG reason why I gave him up though. Melee, I have a passion (and a licence) to HATE it. It seems that 90% of runescape players swing around chunks of metal rather than freeze their opponents or fill then with dragon arrows from a distance. ThereÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢s just no strategy to it. Put on armour, stab / whip / hack, cry CYA or some other obnoxious comment as they fade into the ground. ThatÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢s about as strategic as it gets for melee people!

My Motto: I AM NOT A PURE! (Accuse me of being one, and IÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢ll personally beat you with my keyboard!) (Seriously)

AndÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãâæ AlsoÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãâæ I LOVE CASTLE WARS, BARROWS, SLAYER, CONSTUCTION, MAGE, RANGE, AND HEAVY METAL! (iron maiden do ftw! \' ) (Just a few things I like. ::' )

My awesomely, awesome outfit of awesomeness: (pretty awesome. MÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢kay?)

megm3.png

Current Goals

Started / Current / Goal For now / Ultimate Goal (obviously 99 for all, but whatever I put would be nice :) )

Range: 50 / 60 / 70 / 80

Mage: 50 / 60 / 75 / 96

Prayer: 1 / 43 / 43 / 60

Defence: 30 / 30 / 40 / 70

Slayer: 25 / 37 / 55 / 55

ThatÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢s pretty much it for goals right now.

Good Slayer Tasks

Current: Pyre Fiends

Previous: Ice warriors ... first ice, then fire... earth next? *duh duh duuuuh!!*

Good ones so far: Cockatrice: Got alot of Limpwort roots, and a ranged lvl here :D

Latest Levels:

60rangewi2.png

Cool Pics

mebeingsuperpowerfullkh0.png

I missed it, but evil Dave (front) said 'OMG!' and the Golumn said 'Zomg!' lol

Blog

Will try and update it now and then :shock: Althogh I'm terrible of keeping track of anything, I only have a head so I wont loose my hat #-o

23rd December

Made my blog, got 20 agility from clockwork mice lol (You get 15xp for trying to catch them, even if you fail) Then I saw two people talking in l33t at Cw and I nearly hit one of them, but realised he could hit me back. <.<

24th December

Went to PC won twice and lost once so I gave up. Lol, Proberly gunna go get 40 defence, just don't know how yet! Slayer seems the best way, I can't stand the sight of another ogre. Ever.

28th December

Haven't been on really, nothing worth talking about anyways, decided I need bones to peaches to make slayer easier and cheaper. So I brought 1k laws and ran over to the mage training arena to get 200 tele points. Fun fun fun! :thumbsup:

Pm, should be on, if its not... the world is over...

Blog time, me thinks!

http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?p=5540663#5540663

Sorry about my nooby sig, I just thought it would be wrong to try and pretend I wasn't a noob!

Woot!!

Good to not see pures

but they're basically gone since new update *thank god* :pray:

Nice job doing good!

~2nd post~ :-w

He he, I can't beleive they all quit! I never saw the point in being pure anyways, your combat level doesnt matter in duel arena, and every one knows if your pure when your names 1 am l33t d13 pwnage or some l33t nonsense...

Pm, should be on, if its not... the world is over...

Blog time, me thinks!

http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?p=5540663#5540663

Sorry about my nooby sig, I just thought it would be wrong to try and pretend I wasn't a noob!