Zephillia: The Anarchist. (RPG)

Fist_of_ozzy

Welcome, welcome to my own little world :D

NOTE: CHECK BACK AT THIS, IT WILL BE CONSTANTLY UPDATED!

The first thing i'd like to state is, yes this is an RPG for anyone to join and who is interested into futuristic themes. This is completly made up (from myself) and anyone is welcome to join as long as you post the char. sheet and it is approved.

Story:

In the year 2150, The human race has been surpassed by multiple races in advanced technology. The universe has reached endless limits of planets that have been discovered with advance lifeforms. The corporal government of earth or formly known as the "U.E.A." (United Earth Alliance) has gone completely insane and communisim has taken the whole planet earth by force. All lands on earth are connected and they're no countries anymore, it is all just the land "Pangea" The planet earth is united as one in order to survive, but there is no freedom. There is only one leader with small branches of corrupt government that rule planet earth and there is a small group who resist the wrath of the communisimand to make the earth what it was again.

Races/Classes:

Serianians - The small hidden rebel resisting force of the planet earth, they come from the planet "Seriana"

U.E.A. Officer - The Human Government police, these men are cruel and stop at nothing to find and arrest the rebels. These men so called "Help the earth survive"

Viviara - Tall-Giant like aliens who come from "Vivia" who have a Neatural personality. They like to stay out of the way of conflicts, but do what they must to survive

The Lost Human Organization Intelligence - The major rebellion organization which is at war with the government every-day. Almost all of the members are Human, and will stop at nothing to let the government take contol of the universe.

Planets:

There are many galaxy's and planets in the universe. Here are the basic one's in the RPG (You may travel to them):

Earth

Mars (Free land)

Moon (Construction/Research planet)

Vivia (Neatural)

Serinia(Rebellion)

Ships:

I'm actually hoping you guys would fill this out, be creative! :-k

Character Sheet:

Last but not least, you must fill this out to play the RPG. Once we have more than enough people, I will begin the first turn and you guys can do the rest.

Name:

Affiltration: Human Rebels/ U.E.A./ Viviara/ Alien Rebellion

Hair Color:

Eye Color:

Race: Human/Serianians/Viviara/Mutant (From mars or the moon)

Height:

Clothing:

Other Features:

Bio:

Enjoy!

DaBulls.jpg

Yay! another RPG! Nice to see you again, fists of ozzy

Name:Phillip Melancthon

Affiliation: U.E.A.(Privateer?)

Hair Color:brown, but has a streak of gray showing premature aging

Eye Color:blue

Race: Human

Height: 6 feet 1/2 inch

Clothing: wears a modified uniform, has a hat, just plain red. He wears slippers but calls them loafers.

Other Features: Likes to wield a high powered blaster (/pistol) that can, with patience, melt through metal. His nose is broken. He keeps himself clean shaven.

Bio: Never really fell in love and is destined to remain single except for the occasional mistress. He doesn't really care for anyone outside his crew (which he treats like family) and has a bone to pick with a government higher up, however, they do not bring their differences into government work. He was useless as a space navy captain, so they sent him as a privateer (/gov space navy raider) to harry the rebels in any way without getting caught. He has a lazy view on life, but gets going when he has to, also, he likes to read old books on religion, but secretly, it gives him ideas on strategy when harrying the rebels for some odd reason. He is not a true communist but believes it to be okay, just needs some tweaking.

If you need help on ships say so and I will, got plenty of ideas I do.

pre2asoldierofthekingce8.png

I'll show you how terrifying a true Christian can be!

It's Xewleer: ZEW le ar, got it memorized?

Hermit of the Varrock Library and its proud guard.

Yay! another RPG! Nice to see you again, fists of ozzy

If you need help on ships say so and I will, got plenty of ideas I do.

Thanks for joining! It's nice to see you too. I hope we can get issy and sephiroth_king and archimage_a to join also.

Yeh, the ship thing sounds like a good idea if you could do that, it would be alot of help. Thanks :D

I forgot to post my char. sheet but here it is:

Name: Romus Avaris

Affiltration: Human Rebelbellion (The Lost Human Organization Intelligence)

Hair Color: Black

Eye Color: Green

Height: 6'0

Clothing: Black cloak with black robes. A hood that is always on his face to hide is identity.

Other Features: Leutinent of the Human rebellion

Bio: unknown.

DaBulls.jpg

Hey Ozzy! do you think we should do, like an episode or something, just to get people interested? Like, my character chases you in his ship (specially designed) and there is a small battle between ships or something just to tender interest?

hello ozzy_fist

Name: Alex

Affiltration: Human Rebels

Hair Color:brown

Eye Color: greenish blue

Race: Human Height: 5'11

Clothing: if you saw bleach he looks like ichigo black robes and a big sword

Other Features: lot's of swordsman qualities very agil,speedy, and good amount of strength

Bio: Doesn't have time for a love life the people he fights along side him are as good as brother

firmadibsenis8.jpg

Well, well, well...Guess who? :twisted:

Glad to see some awesome things going up! OH YA! I'm back!!!

This will be great, Ozzy, sorry, Xewleer, I'm a rebel, no government police like the SAVAK or Gestapo!!!

Name: Vincent Myst

Affiltration: Human Rebels/ U.E.A./ Viviara/ Alien Rebellion: Human rebels (General?)

Hair Color: Black, Red streaks

Eye Color: Turqouise

Race: Human/Serianians/Viviara/Mutant (From mars or the moon): Human

Height: 6' 0"

Clothing: Were's trenchcoat, a new type, it protects him from modern day bullets or current lasers, two gun blades are attached to both sides of his thighs and a golden buster sword is carried behind his back (Not getting into details with the sword).

Other Features: His agility matches those of a machine, he has swordsman-like qualities, has very strategic like and generl like qualities,

Bio: His girlfriend was killed in one of the wars, and each of his family members were slain over time. He blames himself, and now fights for his redemption.

Hi Ozzy...Hope I can join! Hi Xewleer! Buy guys (For now :twisted: )

Hoping to get a new Signature (with matching avatar) soon. :D

In the meantime...Steam username: )I'll rewrite it later (add me if you want)

Oi! People join Up!!! I wanna start writing!

BTW, awesome Avvy Sephiroth King... Can we start (we have enough easy) and let others just come in as they desire (like join and continue)

Oi! People join Up!!! I wanna start writing!

BTW, awesome Avvy Sephiroth King... Can we start (we have enough easy) and let others just come in as they desire (like join and continue)

I agree with Xewleer (Especially with the avvy part--Thanks :D ) but we should do that--After all, that's what happened in the last RPG--Once everyone saw we were having fun, they wanted to join, but couldn't because we were out of room. But we have plenty! So how 'bout it? :twisted: :D

Alright!

Captain Phillip Melancthon stood on the deck of his ship, the Fortress Mind, looking out at the ship which offended him. "I do believe that that ship has insulted me, attack and board!"

Fortress Mind was a special ship. A perfect sphere, it had six great boosters which could be fired at any time, the weapons platforms span with the ship. Artificial gravity was on places on the outside, which saved space and forced people to walk along the perimeters of the ship, lifts could take them up. If the gravity shut off, doors were fashioned so that people could walk on walls and still get around. Since the ship span it had a strange curvy motion to the flight plan, throwing off enemy targeting computers. Also, the six great boosters shot off as the direction they were in became desirable.

Fortress Mind put on a burst of speed and came into range. "Open Fire! You! Put on the battle music!" The turrets all fired and the ship lagged, firing all weapons in the general direction, but could only do superficial damage because the laser's damage spread out due to the spinning motion.

"Lets finish them! Prepare to board!"

-----------

Lets see what happens, lol.

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: I think I'll commit a "Two pronged blow" so to say. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: Man, I'm being evil lately!

"Breach!" Vincent Myst jerked his head at the alarm that was sounding. "Breach! U.E.A. men are attacking our men outside!" Vincent was in no rush, he picked up his blade, loaded his gunblades with special bullets, and strapped everything on. He let out a deep sigh. "I hope these one's will be more challenging than the last batch we dealt with." He thought and laughed aloud.

"General, this is no time to dilly dally!" Ron, a privateer of the crew declared. The weapon of choice for he was just a pistol, for he was a sharpshooter.

"Just calm down, do as we planned. That's an order!"

"Aye sir!" Ron ran to the entrance. Bullets barraged thecold metal doors, and the screams of the men that were dieing echoed through the empty corridors. Vincent rose, blade starpped to his back, slowly walking out into the open. He opened his eyes slowly; several bullets came his way, but he negated the deadly bullets with a quick wip of his gunblade. Swiftly, he slashed a nearby U.E.A officer with the blade, shooting another in front of him. He withdrew the blade, and drew his buster sword, quickly trouncing a couple of men that stood in his way.

"What is with this guy? He won't go down--" The U.E.A officer decared, but was cut down with a single flick (or what looked like a flick) of Vincent's blade.

"He's open! Kill the bloody idiot! Fire!" The officers opened fire, shooting bullets and laser at Vincent--Each bouncing off or being reflected by the trenchcoat, hitting and killing a couple of the officers with ease.

"Move! Out of my way!" A man screamed, gently pushing his fellow U.E.A officers away--but rejecting the rebels with unbielievable strength and power. Once he revealed himself, Vincent could only look at the single white strip of hair--and the gun that pointed at him.

"Idiot. Didn't you learn I can't be harmed through bullets or lasers?" Vincent chuckled.

"This is no ordinary bullet." The man shot at Vincent, and he fell back in shock. The trenchcoat had been torn apart already--and the bullet began to form a holes within his arm. "It's poison to any man."

Vincent could only chuckle--no agony coming from his voice, no pain--nothing. "I take you're Captain Phillip Melancthon, no? Well, answer me! Go on!"

"Well, I don't know how you know me," Phillip walked slowly up to Vincent, placing the gun's tip into Vincents forehead, "but you'll be incinerated, so I guess it doesn't matter."

"Oh, it does. Fool."

"Why you--"

"Sir!" An officer yelled to Phillip, pure fear in his voice, "he can't be human!"

"What the hell are you talking about?" Phillip yelled in dismay.

"His arm--the hole isn't releasin blood--he's not bleeding!" Phillip did not acknoledge the flesh wound, but was struck with fear when he saw it.

"What are you?" Phillip shot Vincent's head, the body falling back. At first glance, the carcuss looked human--at second glance, as the bullet's deadly effect took toll, the carcuss of Vincent turned out to be a machine!

"Ten." The robot began.

"Get off the ship! Abandon ship!"

"These blasted robot's are blocking exit, sir!"

"More of them?" Phillip was astounded, but was shocked at the power of the robotic crew members of the fake crew. "Whom set this trap?"

"Eight, seven..." Phillip though for a split second. The robot must have identification on him somewhere! Quickly, he ran to the robot and rummaged through the pockets--sure enough, a fake identification card was located, and Phillip ripped it out, running towards the barricade of robots and shooting them. "Three...Two...One..."

"No!" Phillip screamed. Jerking his head around, he could see water--sure enough, he jumped, his crew following close behind. The explosion blasted he and many of the crew members miles away from the Fortress Mind. The flames were everywere, but luckily, the Fortress Mind was only slightly damaged from the explosion, although it landed in the water like the rest of the crew, repairable, though. Phillip rummaged through his pockets, pulling out a phone.

"Hello?" Phillip answered. "Sir? Good. We were pulled into a trap, only some of my crew was damaged."

"The trap being?" The voice on the phone coldly said.

"I'll get into details later," Phillip bitterly declared, "but for now, we are heading back to base to replenish fuel and repair my ship--not to mention get more reqruits. But, the ship has landed in water, and we need some people to pull us out."

"Alright Captain, head back to base."

"Yes sir." Phillip hung up, putting the phone away but pulling out the I.D. He looked in anger, shoving it back in his pockets. "Take rubble from that blasted ship and paddle back. Or you can swim. Either way, get back to ship immediatley!" Phillip grabbed a piece himself and began to paddle back. He smiled grimly, but anger was raging through his body. Vincent Myst...

"Sir?"

"Yes, Colonel?" Vincent Myst asked, as he stopped writing his notes.

"It was a complete sucess. The U.E.A took the bait, and we blasted them."

"Good. That will be all."

"Yes, sir." The Colonel walked away, and Vincent began writing his blueprints--a large ship, bigger than the decoy, built like a U.E.A infiltration ship. His plan went perfect today--the submarine they were in blasted the U.E.A out of the sky, and they were left unharmed. Chuckling, the cunning Vincent Myst continued with his plan.

Hope it wasn't too long...But I enjoyed writing it! :twisted: Hope you guys--Erm, enjoy!

Good, Good. =D> Excellent Job so far guys!

The vision drove in romus' head like a nail. He woke up breathing heavily and looking at his radio-clock. "Gooooooood Morning Planet Earth!" the radio automatically turned on. "God, what a terriable dream!" He put on some pants and looked at the time. 9:14 A.M. Romus smiled and knew he was 2 hours late for work.

"Messages on." he said walking to his shower.

6 New messages the machine declared.

First message: 7:23 A.M:

"Avaris, you better be on your way here, or this will be the third time you've been late this week!"

Second message: 7:55 A.M:

"I swear to god avaris, if you aren't here within 5 minutes, You're fired!"

Third message: 8:01 A.M:

"THAT'S IT AVARIS, YOU'RE FIRED AND YOU BETTER NOT SHOW YOUR SORRY AS* AROUND HERE OR I SWEAR TO GOD I'LL!-

Romus threw his shoe at the message machine knocking it off the table, shattering it into pieces.

"The big bad government thinks he can tell me what to do..." he sighed under his breath.

His cat meowed and jumped on the counter-top where Romus was cooking breakfast. "T.V. On" The plasma (literally laser televison) telvesion turned on. The United Earth news was on. Romus ate his breakfast and looked into the mirror. His long hair that usually hung in his face was pointed straight up in all diferent dirrections.

His door knocked and an automated telecom from outside his door said "Open up this is the police." Romus sighed and ran up to the telecom next to the bathroom door "Uhhh.. Just a minute." They knocked on the door again. "Open up!" he reached for the gun under his pillow and ran to the door "Comming!" He opened the door and saw three police officer's standing there dressed in heavy armour suits with large machine guns (like always) "Romus Avaris?" the front officer asked. Romus held the gun behind his back clutching it tightly and responding "Yes?"

The officer handed him an envelope that had an URGENT notice written all over it. "You haven't payed you're rent in over a month." the officer repiled. "The government doesn't assign apartment rooms to sh*t face's like you who doesn't pay their rent. With the kind of money you're making you're lucky this is even assigned to you!"

Romus started to clutch the gun harder and got in the officer's face "And what excatly is that sopossed to mean?"

"That means you got three days to pay off the rent, or you'll be eating garbage off the street" He pulled out his metal beating stick and began to slightly hit his hand with it. "Got it?"

"Eye captain!" Romus soluted laughing. The police officer's started to walk away and he turned around saying "Next time i come here, it's not gonna be so funny any more boy!" The walked down the aparment stairs heavily making people aware something was happeneing within the building. "Whatever." romus said slamming the door.

He opened the letter and it had it stated:

You Have three days before you die

He ripped up the envelope "Funny joke.." he said to himself. He sat down in his kitchen watching t.v. and thinking about his dream, the ship fight.

DaBulls.jpg

Sephiroth King! you son of two drunken high strangers with AIDS!!! I'll unseat your heiny! :x

Anyway, back to the RPG. -.-

Phillip walked down the corridors of the UEA's ship repair station. He had a very fierce tread but kept it in well. He absolutely hated having to talk to the leader here.

"Well well well, if it isn't Captain Melancthon, doing well I hope?"

"Listen you son! I don't like you more than you like me so lets cut the rigmarole and get to the meat of the matter. I need repairs done on my ship, and I need them fast! That punk, Vincent Myst, well... you know the rest. I also need... actually, I'll do that myself. But you gotta bloody well repair my ship darn it!"

"I'll put you on my list..."

"Snap!" Phillip walked out. He brooded in his captains quarters and gathered his men together. He had about 50 men out of the 60 he had when he attacked the ship.

"We are standing on the edge of a knife! The rebels are trying to destroy civilization, and I have yet to see what they will replace it with! Now, I'm planning to go rogue and go on a personal vendetta against that Vincent Myst. If you do not want to come I will understand. But I will not retreat until I have conquered. I believe one of the Old USA's patriots said Victory or Death, and thats how I feel." All of the people stayed, even the new pilot who was a mere 16 years old (lied about age), and they made a resolution together to fight the rebellion at their own costs.

They waited to announce their plans until Fortress Mind was repaired. Then they blasted off to find the strongholds among the Space colonies.

Here I go my grammar isn't that great so bear with me Alex wakes up when he heres a loud alarm ""the goverment is attacking!''yells one of his men, ''not again Alex complains he gets on decke as men are boarding he ship(the ship of the unown) Alex quickly sliced the robots(I assume) with his gold coated blade after along battle ''Ahh, that wasn't too hard!'' Alex exclaimed they sail onward(they're on a ship)they see a battle ahead as they get closer they see a 5 against 5 rebels versus govermant as they go aboard an rebel ship they aid them in the battle they help 3 of the ships only wounding 2 of Alex's men after Alex know as the ultimate rebel soldier treats his men he cannot continue his arm is wounded and can't swing his sword as hard he must rest ''I can't continue tell the men and the other ships to get all men to battle postions they have double the attac rate ''Ah, good work men!'' Alex rose a proclaimed as it seemed his arm was not as hurt as he had thought they rage a full out attack on the fifth ship they quickly escape they sail for what seems ages finding nothing. To be continued tommarrow open for suggestion and is it too early to connect to others story?

firmadibsenis8.jpg

Alright guy's, I've got some bad news...Well, good news for me, bad for you.

Tommorow...I depart to...Florida! Orlando, of course. It's great. But here's the problem...I won't be able to write anymore for a week (It's spring vacation). I'm going to visit my grandparents first, and they have a computer (Laptop) so I'll write from there over the weekend, but it's only for three days (Until Sunday). So I hope Xewleer can find it in his heart to forgive me for damaging the ship :cry: and for you guys to be patient until tommorow, wereas I shall write this story from Friday to Sunday (I hope...If their laptop died, I'm gonna be :evil: ) Well, see ya!

Nah, its okay Sephiroth King, I've always wanted to say that line with feeling!

Just so you know, a <3 in wirting means they are saying it like they enjoy it.

Anyway...

A ship loomed large on the scanners, a rebel ship for certain. A Serinian cruiser, lightly armed, bearing every sign that said: "Rebels Here!"

"Open a frequency... Rebel scum! This is Captain Phillip Melancthon of the U.E.A. I have your ship in my sights and you know that you have no chance, surrender, and I will spare all the females on your ship below the age of 12 solar years, if you resist, I will destroy you all!"

A message came back in the form of a missile.

"Thought so <3 Open fire! Let them taste the fires of the Pit!"

Fortress mind began to fire in its peculiar way, scoring hits. Lasers fired at it could not puncture it, the Sirenian cruiser soon fell into pieces, no escape pods were allowed.

Phillip spoke to his young pilot. "now for a message to those rebels, in a distress beacon. This is the ship, Fortress Mind, we are damaged beyond repair, life support only barely working on the bridge, which we have been fortunate enough to keep intact. We need your help! Anyone! Everyone! These are our co-ordinates: ?????-?????-?????-??????-?????-?????!"

he stood back, very satisfied with his work. "Now lets get out of here, we don't want a fleet on our tail right?<3"

Fortress Mind left the scene. Its unique flight pattern providing it almost invisible trails, impossible to track, as they went to their next destination.

-----------

If you're curious, I used 6 numbers (or?) from stargate the movie: 6 points help define a place in any3-d area, 2 depth, 2 height, 2 width. A seventh point is only recquired for the location coming from... Hope this helps a bit! <3

Phillip read Sun Zu's the Art of War one of the banned books by the U.E.A. but he didn't care, it was an excellent guide to strategy. He set that down and began to read a book on the warfare of the middle ages. After a while, he picked up yet another book and began to read, this time about the world wars and the people in the command seats. Lastly, he finished his repertoire with a couple chapters on the confederate civil war commander, "Stonewall" Jackson's life. He was reading that when his first mate, a man of Vietnamese descent named Vu.

"You know they are gonna find you sometime, you don't even hide it..."

"What do you want?"

"A message, I told them you were indisposed, but you need to tell your superiors something, what is it?"

"How about... 'You don't tell me what to do!' Yeah, tell them that!"

"Were rebels now, then?"

"No, not forever, just long enough for me to destroy Vincent Myst!"

"Huh... Never saw you so fired up by revenge."

"Doesn't matter. I still have my crew at heart, he killed too many to be just let to escape. I want him dead!"

The communication panel rang. "Sir! ship approaches! It gives the signal of the Lux Pirates!"

Phillip ran to the bridge, the first mate fought down panic attacks and followed. Phillip was able to get himself in a very military pose when the pirate captain hailed him.

She allowed herself the luxury of seeing his face. "Well, if it isn't Captain Phillip Melancthon. I haven't seen you since our last encounter. I hope you are well. And your first mate too."

The first mate was crouching behind the captains chair, shivering in the fetal position.

"I see he still remembers. I think I'll destroy you now! <3 Unless you have something to say?"

"Yeah, I need you to help me kill someone, Lux, someone named Vincent Myst."

"Hmmm? I have to kill him too... I think you are just to cute to kill though, especially your first mate! <3<3<3"

The first mate ran out of the room screaming to the surprise of the newer crew.

Phillip looked at the sheet that displayed the name of the contact Lux had given him, quite frankly, it looked very doubtful.

"You sure, captain, I mean, she has tried to kill us all at one point or another..."

"I have no other leads... Pilot! Set course for Serinia, but by secret routes."

They arrived at the chosen spot unharmed. "Sir, let us come with you please, you'll need us I'm sure."

"Show some backbone will you? I'm not going to die here!"

Captain Phillip pulled a strange glove over his hands, it quickly meshed into his skin, leaving no difference between skin and glove.

He went inside the building, wary of traps when he saw a dead body on the floor. Then he heard a very inhuman voice.

"Well, well well, what have we here? I must say this will be a nice trophy on the wall. Your hand I mean!"

A shot rang out, and a bullet hit his hand dead center, hitting something that was once a circuit. Feeling no pain, Captain Phillip got out his blasters. "widebore cannon blaster!" His eyes, infused with he nanobots from his glove narrowed his sight, then turned to infrared.seeing the body heat of the offending Sirenian, he opened fire, killing it.

He left, but discovered, to his horror, he could not take off his glove!

• 2 months later...

Nice job Xewleer!

I thought i would try to bring back the RPG if anyone is interested.

Romus walked outside of his aparatment and saw two U.E.A. officers beating a man to death with two metal pipes.

Romus moved closer towards to brawl, but one of the officers stopped him.

"Stay back, or you're next."

Romus looked at the man on the floor. Giant blood stains seeped through his blue button up shirt. His face was all torn up and was very hard to identify him, because his face was so bloody.

"Pwease, Stopsh!" The man begged for forgiveness while blood dripped out of his mouth, making his speach slurred.

"Shut up!" the officer kicked him in the stomach and took his wallet.

The officer held the wallet up to his face and pulled money out of it.

"You see this, do ya? If you would've given this to me earlier, we wouldn't have gone through all of the trouble would we?"

The man reached his arm for it but he passed out.

Romus reached for the gun he had in his pocket.

It was a small pistol but could easily peirce a U.E.A. officer's armour.

"That's robery!" Romus delcared to the officer.

"You better shut your mouth you litte pr*ck or your next!" he pointed the pipe at him and gave him a dirty look.

Romus pulled out his gun and shot the officer in the eye.

The officer fell dead instantly.

The other officer reached for his gun which was located in his holster.

Romus was too fast the him and shot him in the stomach twice.

The offcier cried in pain and reached for his radio.

"This is unit 5, we have a officer down-"

Romus stompted on the radio and put a third bullet in the officer.

Romus' hand started to shake as he fell to his knees and dropped the pistol.

"What has....happened to me?"

Romus had started shaking and asking himself if it was a dream. Could he have really killed two men out of his anger that he had built up for many years? Had he really shot and killed two men to save one's life? Was it really that simple?

He glanced over at the two dead corpses and stared at them and picked up his pistol.

"Unit 9, this is alpha, do you copy?"

The radio was on from the other officer.

Romus leaned closer to listen.

"I repeat Unit 9, do you copy?"

Romus stood still in fear.

"This is alpha, we have two units down at 34 west street. Send backup immeaditly!"

Romus started to run towards the opposite direction.

How was he going to get out of the city? Or even planet earth?

Romus ran and ran down his road dodging U.E.A. land vehicles.

"Hey you, stop!" An officer shouted.

Romus truned around and saw Five officer's chasing after him pointing their guns.

Romus turned in a small alleyway and ran into a wall (Because he was looking back when he was running)

He quickly got up and looked around for somewhere to escape.

Nothing....

"Duck!" a voice from behind him.

"NOW!"

Romus dropped to the ground as soon as the officers came into the alleyway.

Many bullets came from behind romus towards the officers, killing all of them.

"You're lucky to be alive my freind!" The voice said.

Romus still didn't bother to turn around to see who it was.

"I think I know why you might have ran...."

"What's it too you?" Repiled romus

"Because, you're an Anarchist!"

DaBulls.jpg

It was a serinian male with, a red cloak and red hood to hide his face. I could only see his green scaley skin and his slithery tongue.

"We heard you on the radio." he said

Romus just stared at him curouis how this creature had known in matter of three minutes, he was the one being hunted.

"They have reported an Anarchist had recently killed two or more officers. The whole block is going on extreme lockdown."

Romus looked down and knew in a matter of minutes there would be officers crowding the block every place possiable. The U.E.A. we're serouis about most situations and most didn't take any bribes.

You were either arrested for life, killed, or beaten to the point which you would be begging for death. Romus was half-glad that they didn't know excatly who killed the officers, but within a matter of minutes they would storm his apartment building searching every room for who was missing.

Not to mention the landlord officer who gave romus the warning for not paying his rent. The landlord was always suspicouis of anarchist activities that went through romus' mind.

Almost every section of land or sea on earth, Anarchy is serverly illegal and outlawed. The U.E.A. made sure people got the message by making it so strict, even if it was a peacful protest with a sign that really didn't have much of meaning, you would be beaten half to death and dragged off to jail (that is if you are still alive).

The government thinks that everyone is happy in their own little world. They tell you when to wake up, they tell you when to go to bed, what religion you are, where you live, and the list could go on...

But there is one thing that is a major weakness to the U.E.A., They can't change the way people act. One day it will be a major downfall for the government and they will fall.

This is just a sad lie everyone likes to think, that will happen in their lifetime...

The serianian stared at Romus as so many thoughts went through his head with this corrupt earth.

"You quite alright?" he asked.

Romus shook my head no.

He laughed "Quite frankly, I didn't think you we're. It was a foolish question to ask. Are you hungry?"

Romus was a little bit hungry but i was too angry and depressed to think about it.

Romus nodded yes.

He opened up a door that was made out of brick to conceal the location of the hidden room in the buillding. Romus looked down the alley way and saw around 6 U.E.A. land tanks go down towards the dead officers.

"Quickly!" he said. "We don't have much time!"

Romus ran inside the room, at first it was dark but there was one light bulb filling the room with light.

"No we don't need supplies, we need to get the hell out!"

It was a voice comming from a giant radio-communicator from a table next to romus.

A tall skinny human what appeared to be male, took the com and spoke into it.

"Listen i understand, but if we run we will get caught and everything we ever fought for will be lost!"

The Sirenian spoke quickly

"I forgot to introduce myself..."

Romus looked at him as he chuckled. He put out his hand to shake mine.

"The name is Slrah. It was named after my grandfather on my planet."

Sirenian's we're very nice people, despite the fact of their looks. They look like giant lizards with large teeth and a dark green scaley body. They were only a little shorter than the average human (they are about 5"4) and almost all of them are rebels.

Alot of them fleed from their home planet Sirenia, to come to earth to join the rebellion. Also, their planet is in great danger seeing how it is at war with U.E.A.

"You did a good thing." Slrah said. "Killing those officers..."

Romus looked at slrah with anger.

"What do you know?" he said.

Slrah looked at him strange.

"You think killing people is right...YOU THINK I DID IT BECAUSE OF YOUR STUPID LITTLE GANG?"Romus started to yell in slrah's face.

Romus was confused and started to grab his head and look around. "I've committed a crime, and now i'm going to die for it!"

The room went dead silent as the human man stop talking into the com and turned off the radio.

Slrah stood silent as well. But finally opened his mouth and said

"We don't live in world where we can determine right or wrong..."

I stared at him for a moment.

"We don't live in a world where we can make desicions. We live in a world for what some human A*shole tells us what is right to him or what is wrong to him."

Slrah started to raise his voice.

"No, we live in a world where you always feel angry or scared. Where you see people dying just because some guy want him too for entertainment. WE DON'T LIVE IN A WORLD WHERE YOU CAN SEE SOMEONE HAPPY WALKING DOWN A STREET WITHOUT THE U.E.A. TELLING HIM TO STOP DOING WHAT MAKES HIM HAPPY! WE DON'T LIVE IN A WORLD-"

Slrah stopped to catch his breath. The room went back to silence.

"No my freind." he said gently. "If you really didn't want to kill those officers, then you would'ce stopped yourself."

THe human male sat down in a chair in the corner of the room listening to the sireian speak.

"But you killed them out of the fear and anger that was building up inside you for years, and that moment you pulled that trigger, you knew you had to defend yourself and stand up for what you think is right, not them."

Slrah had a point, and romus knew it. Romus could have stopped himself if he truely wanted to. But he stood up for what he thought was right, not the government.

Romus stared at slrah.

"Slrah..." he said.

"What is it?" slrah replied.

"I want to be an anarchist! I want to do whatever it takes to help to take the U.E.A. even if it leads to my death!"

The man in the corner smiled, as well as slrah.

"Well done my boy, that's excatly what i'm talking about!" he put his hand on romus' shoulder and laughed.

Slrah went to the table and grabbed a dusty old beat up book. He brushed the dust on it and flipped through the pages.

"Here," he said. "Read this!"

He handed me the book, and i really didn't bother to look down to see what the cover said to identify what the book was about.

"It is an anarchist code that we live by to this day. That man is the most important man that us anarchist's think that ever lived in the history of earth!"

I finally looked down at the cover. It had big shiny golden words on it that said:

Zephillia, The Anarchist

DaBulls.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Wassup?

Name: Arielle Lancaster

Affiltration: Human rebel (corporal?)

Hair color: Blonde

Eye color: Blue, with pink contacts

Height: 5'6''

Clothing: Wears casual clothing under ceramic body armour, 8.5 mm electro-magnetic coil-rifle strapped onto back.

Other: Is very fast and agile, excellent marksman. Very pretty, boys are attracted. Has a sarcastic sense of humour that often gets her in trouble.

Bio: Family was killed by the U.E.A. when she was a child. Fights to avenge them.

Ah, this reminds me about the noob on the Runescape forums who was upset with the quest "Cold War" because apparently his grandparents died in the war. :wall:

Aboard the LHOI Wake, Arielle was on guard duty in the detention facility when a voice announced over the P.A. system, "We have received intelligence that the Fortress Mind has intercepted a Serinian cruiser in the vicinity. Though there is no immenent danger, we recommend that all personnel be on their guard. We are currently attempting to locate the Fortress Mind". Behind their plasma energy shields, the U.E.A. captives became ecstatic at the mention of the flagship.

"Pipe down, bastards, there's no one coming to rescue you," Arielle said. The captives were in individual cells, 12 in all. Arielle and another corporal named Brady were carefully watching them, ready to start firing at a moment's notice. Arielle loathed the U.E.A.; they had killed her parents and ruined the human society. They claimed to be communists, but rather than distributing the wealth among the populace, the corrupt officials lived in splendour while the citizens starved, subject to torture, robbery, and murder. The prescence of the Fortress Mind did not worry her. On the contrary, Arielle was hoping for a chance to vent her anger through mass murder.

The cruiser Wake was an oblong vessel, over half a mile long. She was armed with 8 90 cm coilguns, firing electromagnetically charged plasma particles, housed in twin turrets on each side of the hull. Twin 15 pentawatt laser cannons were mounted on a turret on the belly, near the nose. The Wake's nuclear fusion reactor was running at full power, speeding it towards Serenia.

Ah, this reminds me about the noob on the Runescape forums who was upset with the quest "Cold War" because apparently his grandparents died in the war. :wall: