My Uneventful (and Late-Starting) 99 Wc Diary (95)

I'm a little girl; I keep a diary. I've been going for 99 Woodcutting for at least two months or so, and I started at uhm... 84? Anyway, a few days ago I decided to start chronicling my days left to 99. I've been taking fletch breaks and all, so it's actually taking a lot longer than it should've. Recently, I've been especially slow, (mostly thanks to tip.it) so that's no help. :P

I figured I might as well write some stuff.

I usually hang out in Tree Gnome Stronghold, chopping yews. If I'm not there, I'm in Lumbridge - either in the basement bank, fletching yew longs, or on the second/third floors spinning flax into bowstring. I have another 9k or so flax to spin from miscellania, but since the advent of the Grand Exchange, have cut the kingdom's funds to uhm... nonexistence. I figure I might as well just buy the flax from the GE. On the other hand, flax apparently costs 40 each from miscellania, so maybe I'll start up again. Any advice on this would be pretty sweet. When I did use the kingdom, I'd have flax set to 100% with a few workers on fishing and mining, so I'd get like 100-something tuna and some number of swordfish, and like 250-something coal. Maybe I'll go back to this...

Most of the time I'm in world 111, unless it's really crowded, in which case I'll usually go to world 144 or something. My private is normally set to friends, but I've been putting it on On lately. Every time I do this I seem to get all sorts of familiar names PM-ing me saying "u havnt been on in forever!" and I start to feel bad. I tend to miss public messages while posting/reading on tip.it. It makes me feel like a loser.

Anyway, that's about it. ...If anyone comes to visit, I'm usually wearing Ahrim's with a Legend's Cape or Sara Robes. I tend to be up for dumb ideas, (as seen in my 12/6/07 update) so if anyone has any entertaining notions, feel free to uhm... Include me. Or invite me.

[hide=12/2/05]

- Spun 5k flax.

[/hide]

[hide=12/3/05]

- Spun about three loads of flax. Kept getting distracted.

[/hide]

[hide=12/3/05]

- Spun a load of flax. Got bored.

[/hide]

12/4/05 - Skipped. Slept.

[hide=12/5/05]

- Spun some flax before school.

- Realized I lost my hellcat when I killed myself in the dorgeshuun tunnel. =(

- Fought an Evil Chicken. =\ ...101 feathers ftw.

- =\ Realized that spinning all this flax does NOT help me come any closer to 99 woodcutting. =P

- Spun some more flax after school...

[/hide]

[hide=12/6/07]

- Overslept past a reasonable time to make it to school... =\

- Aiming to finally finish my stupid flax today so I can actually wc...

- ...Spun some more flax.

- Finished spinning flax finally! Hit 63 Crafting.

- Got back to Tree Gnome Stronghold to chop yews.

- Day's starting count: Like two?

- Sad faced some annoying girl who wouldn't stop saying "MY TREE" "GRRRR" "GRRRRRRRR" "GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR" "GRRRRRRRRRRRRRR" "GRRRRRRRRRRRRRR"

- Oh look, she's still doing it. =\

- "Gr rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrrrrrrrrrr"

- Etarnal h8 4evar.

- I begin to question my occupation.

- She now proceeds in typing random letters.

- Now she's repeatedly typing the homerow keys.

- h8. <3

- I'm probably going to hop. =) Unless I've grown impatient in my week or so devoid of chopping trees, I seem to be getting yew logs rather slowly.

- I got a couple "Plzzzzzzzzzzz leave this tree"-es, and then more "grr"-s. And now random letters again.

- Rediscovered the fact that in typing out the complete alphabet, the "G" becomes censored!

- Bored. Will take a break.

- ...After this load.

- It seems to me that with that weird girl gone, I'm chopping normally again! =D

- ...Or maybe time is just more tolerable now.

- Laughed a little inside at this guy's total level being 150 more than my total level, but my total xp being 3m more than his total xp.

- Bored again. Will take a nap.

- Wait no. Accepted a stupid plan of my friend's to make a thousand pizzas, given I buy the ingredients. He'll do the cooking though. And apparently I'll get 50k in return. I guess I can start fletching while I wait for the chest to restock.

- Oh I guess I started with 23 yew logs.

- Ah, revise our deal. Now I get 30k for 500 of each ingredient. WASTE OF TIME! =D And yet I'm not one to turn his back on dumb ideas.

- *Sigh.* The restock rate of the Recipe chest will kill me.

- I wonder if it would even be faster to just get these stupid ingredients myself.

- Wait no. Definitely not cheese. I've handled churning milk before, and it is not fun. Maybe if I had Varrock armor...

- Decided I would not let myself go on another side venture. I have been distracted long enough.

- ...Which is why I'm fletching, buying the ingredients for half a thousand pizzas.

- I realize now that forums critically slow any sort of progress.

- It turns out I really did just get tired of his pizza idea. =( The real shame is that I now have a hundred cheese/flours I'm never going to use.

- Realized that I am now Rat Meat, not a Chicken Feather. <3

[/hide]

12/7/07

Trahybyen.gif

Trahybyen.png

*sigh*

There is a link in my goals picture. <--An Unnecessary Update

:O

12/7/07

- I forget how many yews I started with today. But I'm back to Tree Gnome Stronghold.

- Oh, I had 359.

- Had a conversation with somebody at yews that went like this:

Other Guy: Had to use bathroom really bad

Me: Dude

Me: Hot

Other Guy: As in R E A L L Y bad

Other Guy: Ewww >.<

Me: Good

Me: That's how I like it

Me: <3

Other Guy: ...

Other Guy: I hope ur a girl

Trahybyen: No

Other Guy: Or ima freak out :o

Other Guy: Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Trahybyen: I'm a guy

Other Guy: Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Other Guy: Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Trahybyen: But I'm just messing around

Trahybyen: :)

Other Guy: Ewwwwwww

Other Guy: Ewwwwww

Other Guy: Whoa

Other Guy: Thats a relief

Trahybyen: :P

- Saw some guy walk from the bank to the Grand Tree saying "I like fairys"

- Went to a party at my uncle's house. Got bored.

- Came home kind of late... Chopped some.

- Advanced my yew count to: 873.

Trahybyen.gif

Trahybyen.png

*sigh*

There is a link in my goals picture. <--An Unnecessary Update

:O