"You cannot sell to a TzHaar shop."

Roflcopters

We’ve had to make some necessary changes to the shops in TzHaar. The reason behind this change is that the link between the prices of TzHaar-traded items and other low-value items (particularly fire runes) was too tightly linked, and were not behaving as players might expect. For example, selling fire runes to a TzHaar shop in exchange for TokKul, then spending that TokKul on an obsidian item, was creating an artificial link between those two items’ values. Therefore, a 1gp change in the price of fire runes would have a much more significant and unpredictable impact on the price of certain obsidian items.

As a result, although TzHaar shops will continue to sell items to you in return for TokKul, they will no longer buy items from players. This should allow for a much more natural movement in prices of certain low-level items and, in the long run, more predictable changes in price of certain TzHaar items.

To compensate for the loss of this method to generate TokKul, we have added a drop to TzHaar drop tables, so players will find that (again, in the long run) they receive more TokKul from fighting TzHaar (the TokKul rewards for the Fight Caves and Fight Pits remain as they were). This will make TokKul slightly harder to gather, as it requires combat rather than exchanging for it in shops. It is, therefore, also likely that the value of tradeable TzHaar items will increase, which will further compensate those players who choose to fight TzHaar to earn TokKul. The combat focus for gathering TokKul is also more in keeping with the TzHaar area.

Edited: Adjusted the info to match actual behaviour. You can no longer sell anything to the Tzhaar shops.

35b9enp.jpg

Quick find code or something? I've recentley sold things within the past couple of weeks.

Munchful.png

9839.png

99 Cooking achieved Sunday, September 13th, 2009.

99 Woodcutting achieved Friday, December 11th, 2009.

All skills above 50, July 25th, 2008.

All quests completed as of March 23rd, 2009.

Quick find code or something? I've recentley sold things within the past couple of weeks.

Just happened monday or tuesday.

Stonewall337.png
[hide=Drops]Araxxor Eye x1 Leg pieces x2
GWD: 5000 Addy bar Steam B Staff x3 Z Spear x6 Sara. Hilt x2 Bandos Hilt x2 (LS, Solo)SS x6 (1 LS)
Tormented Demons: Shard x6 Slice x5 Claws x9 Limbs x3
DKS: Archer x21 Warrior x31 Berserker x30 Axe x51[/hide]

It was a RSOF post. I don't ever read the RSOF. So, don't complain to me.

Munchful.png

9839.png

99 Cooking achieved Sunday, September 13th, 2009.

99 Woodcutting achieved Friday, December 11th, 2009.

All skills above 50, July 25th, 2008.

All quests completed as of March 23rd, 2009.

It was a RSOF post. I don't ever read the RSOF. So, don't complain at me.

No, it wasn't exclusive to the RSOF. It said RIGHT THERE that they changed how the TzHaar shop system works. Stop being a *****.

Stonewall337.png
[hide=Drops]Araxxor Eye x1 Leg pieces x2
GWD: 5000 Addy bar Steam B Staff x3 Z Spear x6 Sara. Hilt x2 Bandos Hilt x2 (LS, Solo)SS x6 (1 LS)
Tormented Demons: Shard x6 Slice x5 Claws x9 Limbs x3
DKS: Archer x21 Warrior x31 Berserker x30 Axe x51[/hide]