Dark souls

I messed up :(. I decided I was going to 100% the game, I finally killed super Ornstein for the first time then killed gwyndolin but I didn't know dark anor londo doesn't have any silver knights, I was planning on farming them for their weapons and shield :(((( 

anyone have any comments on my pvp build? I will also be using the dragon slayer spear, uchigtana, scythe, great scythe, silver knight spear and silverknight sword. basically any dex weapon 

was planning on staying at 16 str but wasn't sure what to put the 12 points in to

http://mugenmonkey.com/darksouls/?c=194101730232489526

Tbh, i would take 10 points out of Vitality, and a few from Str and put them in Faith. I assume you're planning on using Darkmoon/Sunlight Blade, so you would gain a bigger advantage with higher Faith. Also i think Ornstein's Spear's lightning damage scales with Faith, i might be wrong.

High Vitality is really over rated in PvP. None of my PvP builds have more than 1000 HP anymore, and i still manage to win 80% of my fights. 

• 8 months later...

So I just started playing this a month or so ago and its fantastic. The first one anyway. Im about 20 hours in and I love it. Shame it took so long for me to find time to enjoy it

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

• 3 weeks later...

I don't know if it's just me but dark souls 2 felt really easy compared to the first one. Literally the hardest boss for me was the early game pursuer, everything else was too easy. Putting more bonfires in was good, it reduces frustration of having to run back, but maybe bosses should have been harder to compensate or something. The worst was the last boss because it's supposed to be the last hurdle so it should be really hard and epic, but instead it turned out to be of the easiest joke of a fight.

2480+ total

I've also heard that DS2's world is less fluid which is something I really enjoy about Dark Souls. The fact that I can coherently walk around the world and have it make sense without needing mystical teleportation or any nonsense like that. You can even travel to the feasibly the center of the "planet" in Ash Lake. I thought that was cool. I'll definitely play through Dark Souls 2 soon but I'm playing through the first again as a sorcerer (and jesus christ its so much easier the second time around) 

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

Dark Souls is just like any other game. The more you play, the better you get. My first playthrough was pretty terrible. I died a few times more than i would have liked. Second playthrough i probably died 10 times at most, and i'm fairly confident that i can do an entire playthrough with zero deaths now. But it's still a challenge every time, just knowing that a small mistake could be costly. The last thing i remember doing was a Soul Level 1 playthrough, and i have to say that it was really challenging. Especially the DLC bosses. When i had to fight Artorias i actually had 2 other SL1 friends help me out. It was a ton of fun. I never managed to have this much fun on Dark Souls 2 though. I feel like it was really scaled down in the difficulty department. I remember the first few days after release some things were really tough, and then a lot of things got nerfed. That's pretty much when i put the controller down and decided to stop playing it.