Energy used in Div

Urza285

I was trying to get a working chart of energy used when turning in energy + normal memories without the boon for each tier such as level 1-10, 11-20, etc. If anyone is willing to take the time to help me with this I would appreciate it and many thanks for the time spent.

I will even start a chart for you as well and give you the xp values for each turn in as well:

Note: Energy type (xp from converting regular memory with energy without boon)

Pale energy (3.7 xp)

XP from level 1-10: 1,154

Energy used: 1,560

Flickering energy (5 xp)

XP from level 10-20: 3,316

Energy used: 3,320

Bright energy (6.2 xp)

XP from level 20-30: 8,893

Energy used: 7,175

Glowing energy (8.7 xp)

XP from level 30-40: 23,861

Energy used: 13,715

Sparkling energy (15 xp)

XP from level 40-50: 64,109

Energy used: 21,370

Gleaming energy (23.7 xp)

XP from level 50-60: 172,409

Energy used: 36,375

Vibrant energy (31.25 xp)

XP from level 60-70: 463,885

Energy used: 74,225

Lustrous energy (40 xp)

XP from level 70-80: 1,248,441

Energy used: 156,060

Brilliant energy (43.7 xp)

XP from level 80-85: 1,272,526

Energy used: 145,600

Radiant energy (47.5 xp)

XP from level 85-90: 2,087,738

Energy used: 219,765

Luminous energy (52.5 xp)

XP from level 90-95: 3,425,226

Energy used: 326,215

Incandescent energy (56.2 xp)

XP from level 95-99: 4,262,873

Energy used: 379,260

This is apparently a WIP for me so I'll be adding as I go.

Maxed [February 14, 2012] | Completionist [October 25, 2012] | Trimmed Completionist [in Progress]

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

I'm not sure what you are trying to work out here?

Memory + energy turn in uses 5 energy per memory.

The xp given, for both normal and enriched is 25% higher than just memory turn in.

Enriched is double normal turn in.

Boon gives 10% xp boost.

These are all known values by this point.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

I'm not sure what you are trying to work out here?

Memory + energy turn in uses 5 energy per memory.

The xp given, for both normal and enriched is 25% higher than just memory turn in.

Enriched is double normal turn in.

Boon gives 10% xp boost.

These are all known values by this point.

Its kind of an oddball long shot, but I'm trying to calculate what might be a good lump sum of energy to save for each tier when skill 2 is released. I figured calculating based on energy used with normal memories and without a boon would be a nice guess.

Divination an the energy obtained from it are going to be used in skill 2 so I'm stocking up post update.

Maxed [February 14, 2012] | Completionist [October 25, 2012] | Trimmed Completionist [in Progress]

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

I guess that could work, but I doubt it.

There's not really any correlation between gathering and artisan numbers in fish:cook wc:fletch mine:smith pairings.

Good luck getting figures from people without boons used, I don't think even the most anti-meta gamers out there would willingly ignore something that gives a straight up 10% xp boost.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

I guess that could work, but I doubt it.

There's not really any correlation between gathering and artisan numbers in fish:cook wc:fletch mine:smith pairings.

Good luck getting figures from people without boons used, I don't think even the most anti-meta gamers out there would willingly ignore something that gives a straight up 10% xp boost.

I'm operating purely on guestimates and such. I know its nothing solid, but with that notion its better to have something read for release than sitting there idle with your divination skill cape twiddling your thumbs. Sara mage made a point energy usage is 5x the rate I posted so I'm editing that in.

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

Keep in mind that it was hinted that energy is more of a secondary ingredient, rather than primary in the next skill. Sounded like we would use much less energy, and a lot more other materials. (from that reddit ama)

I think it was said the relationship between Div and skill2 was not as clear/simple as mining/smiting, etc

Keep in mind that it was hinted that energy is more of a secondary ingredient, rather than primary in the next skill. Sounded like we would use much less energy, and a lot more other materials. (from that reddit ama)

I think it was said the relationship between Div and skill2 was not as clear/simple as mining/smiting, etc

From all the teasers so far I got the impression energy is secondary in that the other 'ingredient' will be something produce via other artisan skills.

Eg you smith a robotic cat type thing, then using skill 2 you infuse it with energy to make it function.

A unlikely example, but it gets the concept across. I'd also doubt it will be low energy usage, you can't have a gathering skill and resource and give it barely any use longterm. It'd be like giving us fishing but then making 99% of cooking and good healing options rely on anything but fish.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Yes, I remember that and I could imagine it being similarly to how we might use spirit shards in summoning. The summoning shards aren't primary ingredients, but are still heavily used.

I would also imagine skill 2 being the "level your X" concept mentioned before. It has been stated that skill 2 would be something similar to steampunk. I would imagine skill 2 as something like steampunk meets the Full Metal's alchemists brother in the metal suit. The alchemist bound his brothers soul into a hollow metal suit. I could imagine us using skill 2 to bind energy and memories into our items allowing us to use guthix divine 'skillfulness' to enhance the items power. The more we work with the enhanced item the more we might receive in experience for skill 2 and the other skills we train. This isn't the first time I'm mentioned this and does seem like a very well working concept for both training and the lore attached to both divination and the lore.

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png