Yeah I heard Noep has several party hat sets o_o that's a damn load

---

dhpOJ.png

Could be helpful if I went after pray xp in the future.

I wish I was more lucky with Christmas presents though... lamps today. >.>

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Trimmed | Master Quester | Final Boss

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

120s: Dungeoneering | Invention

O ye and 20/30 statues done woop woop

dhqc1.png

honestly this is going faster than I expected, will probably finish before cwars l0l

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

Poor guy, he forgot to item protect.

In terms of money, he's fine though. :-)

d0616dda56.png

weird how me n noep have the same bank huh

best drops (reasonably accurate/up to date): 1x Elysian Sigil (LS), 1x Arcane Sigil (cs), 4x Armadyl Hilt (solo at 100m, 100m, 50m, and 5m), 2x Saradomin Hilt (solo at 25m), 5x Draconic Visage (34m,1.2m,1.2m) and various cs/ls/ffa Nex splits.
Drygore Drops: 7 Longswords, 3 Maces, 3 Rapiers, 3 Off-hand Rapiers,  5 Off-hand Maces, 3 Off-hand Longswords

ROTS Shields: 12  Seismics: 16

Ascension Crossbows: 6  Spider Legs: 10

Countless Armadyl armour pieces, Saradomin amulets, Dragon Hatchets, and Fremenik Rings.
Range~Herblore~Construction~Constitution~Defence~Farming~Magic~Attack~Prayer~Strength~Summoning~Slayer~Mining~Dungeoneering~Firemaking~Agility~Magic Mastery~Summoning Mastery~Cooking~Smithing~Fletching~Thieving~Hunter~Woodcutting~Fishing~Runecrafting

lol isn't your bank like max 4b?

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

"An imperfect man can do great deeds, and a great man imperfect ones.

Idk what I'm more impressed with.

Our efforts vs PKS... or Dran's paint job in the following pic >_>

dj79o.png

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

More wbs related stuff, courtesy of Enslave:

Meanwhile this game not giving me Scepter of the Gods even with increased chances. I am sad

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

I'm more impressed in his inability to count and take correct screenshots.

I'll take that video as a compliment, seeing as it took you 2-3x our numbers to win. :).

GL getting your Sceptre of the Gods.

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

"An imperfect man can do great deeds, and a great man imperfect ones.

I'm more impressed in his inability to count and take correct screenshots.

I'll take that video as a compliment, seeing as it took you 2-3x our numbers to win. :).

GL getting your Sceptre of the Gods.

I noticed his counting too l0l, he missed at least one red dot.

Dat glitch:

djOQp.png

Beam cannot be completed and only the boss was alive when we got there, think it happens if you break beam right before it succeeds.

#beambreakscape

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Meanwhile this game not giving me Scepter of the Gods even with increased chances. I am sad

I got my sceptre the second time I walked into the 91 room after getting 91. You're just bad.

19509_s.gif

“I had a feeling we weren’t coming back from this fight when it began.”

“Do you have any regrets?”

“I don’t. It seems surprising, I know, but I wouldn’t change a thing. This is how it was meant to be.”

“Huh, you never really notice how lovely the day is until you realize you’ll never see it again.”

“Mmmhmm.”

I got my sceptre the second time I walked into the 91 room after getting 91. You're just bad.

Buying your luck. ;-;

---

Helping friends out with good ol' team yak c:

djZvp.png

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

21/30 stats

drbzr.png

Also got 20m smith but I kinda missed pic because it was during wbs and I instinctively hopped... didn't notice xp LOL

douvdFX.jpg

Blog