[JMod Shauny joins] Zamorak God Wars Dungeon

tmht-banner.png

Zamorak's Fortress

K'ril Tsutsaroth & his bodyguards

Time and Date:

• Date: Friday, 29th January 2016
  • Time: 17:00/5PM GMT (UK TIME) (In-game time).

Other Time Zones:

• GMT (Greenwich Mean Time):  17:00/5PM Friday, 29th January 2016
  • CET (Central European Time): 18:00/6PM Friday, 29th January 2016
  • ACT (Australia Central Time): 02:00/2AM Saturday, 30th January 2016
  • PST (US & Canada Pacific Standard Time): 09:00/9AM Friday, 29th January 2016
  • MST (US & Canada Mountain Standard Time): 10:00/10AM Friday, 29th January 2016
  • CST (US & Canada Central Standard Time): 11:00/11AM Friday, 29th January 2016
  • EST (US & Canada Eastern Standard Time): 12:00/12AM Friday, 29th January 2016

[pending]red_1454086800[/pending]

Server and Location

World 105 at the Burthorpe bank. (The bank is near the Burthorpe lodestone).

The Boss

We will be fighting against the demonic forces of Zamorak: The mighty K'ril Tsutsaroth and his three bogyguards; Balfrug, Tstanon & Zakl'n.

Friend Chat

Comeback, you need to type in Hokuspokus (the FC's creator) to join.

Inventory & Equipment

The boss, as all good demons, is weak to fire spells. So the most effective way to purge a demon, is by burning it alive!   :twisted: 

But melee is also good. Not sure about ranged, I think ranged is the last choice. But it's best to use the combat style you like most.  :) 

Bring at least level 60 armour/weaponry equipment with you.

This is a boss that occasionally hits hard (around 500-600 in Legacy mode/5-6k in EoC mode) and it's suggested to keep your health as close to maximum as you can. K'ril is also capable of draining your prayer points with the hard hitting special attack sometimes, so make sure to bring a few extra prayer- or super restoration potions with you.

If you have completed the Rum Deal quest; I strongly suggest bringing the Holy Wrench along with you since it can be equipped in the pocket slot and therefore it wont be using an inventory space of yours. The Holy Wrench allows you to gain additional prayer points when drinking prayer related potions. You gotta be pious to defeat the demons after all hahah.  O:) 

Those of you who are experienced with the Dominion Tower are recommended to bring your dreadnips and dominion markers with you;

-The dreadnips deal extra damage & can poison the target. They can also stun certain bosses (Not sure if they can stun K'ril, will find it out at the event).

-The Dominion Markers are able to boost your combat stats, so the usual super set wont be necessary. (If you have higher level potions, it's better to use them instead of the marker).

See the Tip.It's guide* for more information about the event: http://www.tip.it/runescape/pages/view/god_wars_dungeon.htm

*Please note that the guide is still out-dated, but the basics remain the same.

Requirements

-The Troll Stronghold quest.

-Either level 60 strength or agility to access the God Wars Dungeon.

-Level 70 hitpoints/lifepoints/constitution (whatever they call it these days) to access the Zamorak's Fortress.

Come join the crusade against the evil demons that lurk inside the deep-cold dungeon of Zamorak. This boss is known to be a profitable method and it offers a decent challenge to keep the fights interesting. Which is why it's good to remember not to bring any items that you're not willing to risk. You should still be able to re-obtain all your lost items from Death if you die though.

Finally, make sure you're not scared of the small imps; You need to be brave enough, show no fear! And know how to handle demons, even the small, devious ones.  ;)

Towards the gates of hell, we march!

hokuspokus.png

Do not lose heart, fight for even the smallest hope. Do not give quarter to the forces of evil. Pursuit kindness and embrace love.

Won't be able to make it because of work but best of luck with those drops ;)
Glad to see you are still going with the events (:!

tmht-banner-medium-1.png

[spoiler=Rare Drops/Splits (Feb 2013 - ??)]

21m84sy.png

I just got confirmation from Mod Shauny that he will be attending to this event!

• Like 1

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be?~ Marianne Williamson

For account help/issues, please follow this link:

Account Help

. If you need further assistance, do not hesitate to PM me or post here.

The event is over! With the help of so many people we managed to defeat K'ril Tsutsaroth about 140 times.

We had a lot of participants this time, I counted at least 15! And in total the event lasted for almost 4 hours. :)

Sadly, I didn't notice any notable drops, forgot to pay attention to the loot messages, was too eager with having so many people there.  :XD:

This was the first event in years that actually felt like a real TMHT event. A real mass event. And I think this was a breakthrough which came a lot sooner than I had expected. Therefore we should keep going forward since clearly people are still interested in having large scale events. However I feel these large scale events would work better with the current "raid" bosses which require at least 10 players. On bosses like K'ril, it makes it way too easy and would require dividing the team to give K'ril a short breather.

After how many people we managed to attract today, I'm currently thinking that a Kalphite King event would be better suited for big groups. 

Lastly I'd like to thank everyone for participating and special thanks to our very own Miss Lioness & the Jagex Moderator Shauny for helping out. Cheers to you all!  \:D/

Till we meet again, I'll see you all in the next event! Bye-Bye!  :^_^:

• Like 4

hokuspokus.png

Do not lose heart, fight for even the smallest hope. Do not give quarter to the forces of evil. Pursuit kindness and embrace love.