Your own new skill

jaxvb

what if you could make your own skill what would it be?

mine would be tamming heres how it would work first you must make sure it trusts you so feed it as much as you can then when it truts you it would help you out by transportaing you if its fast our flys, fights along side you during combat and a lot more,but you would have to give them runes but not too many then theres a big varity of thimgs to tam 99 would still be the hightest then theres the tamming guild they would hold beatuy contest,speical offers on food,a only pet battle arena,and last but not least a place to play with your pet.A dragon would be the best thing you could tam (at lvl 98).this would be a only member skill and one thing you would have to find the monster to tam thats in the tamming list.

halda8.jpg

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

mine would be tamming heres how it would work first you must make sure it trusts you so feed it as much as you can then when it truts you it would help you out by transportaing you if its fast our flys, fights along side you during combat and a lot more,but you would have to give them runes but not too many then theres a big varity of thimgs to tam 99 would still be the hightest then theres the tamming guild they would hold beatuy contest,speical offers on food,a only pet battle arena,and last but not least a place to play with your pet.A dragon would be the best thing you could tam (at lvl 98).this would be a only member skill and one thing you would have to find the monster to tam thats in the tamming list.

halda8.jpg

halda8.jpg

halda8.jpg

halda8.jpg

halda8.jpg

halda8.jpg

Taming has been suggested many times already, although it would be sort of neat. Not much purpose to it though. Yay, i get to tame a chicken! Attack my foes! To many flaws in it, like a level 3 like me would get taming way up and be able to slaughter things that I shouldn't be able to.

Small Children Scared Count:3

22dr.jpg

Taming has been suggested many times already, although it would be sort of neat. Not much purpose to it though. Yay, i get to tame a chicken! Attack my foes! To many flaws in it, like a level 3 like me would get taming way up and be able to slaughter things that I shouldn't be able to.

22dr.jpg

22dr.jpg

22dr.jpg