Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Nomrombom

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Nomrombom

  1. Nomrombom replied to a post in a topic in Off-Topic
    Every day, once a day, while maintaining health and grades. That's how real mother[bleep]ing men do it.
  2. I will destroy you if you keep copying that horrible habit 38 HP
  3. you are now aware that your nose is always right there in your field of vision and you will never, ever be able to prevent that
  4. right?
  5. Banned for having an incredibly stupid and annoying "catchphrase"
  6. Uh huh 39 HP
  7. Inevitably. 39 HP
  8. I know it's a republic, but I still hear plenty of people talking about the US and calling it a democracy. Adults and kids.
  9. Nomrombom replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    Do you guys do anything other than drink and TIF?
  10. Someday 40 HP
  11. Yeah wasn't it like showing off her body was against her religion or some crap? Then why'd she do it in the first place?
  12. NO WE ARE GOING TO KILL THIS ONE DAMMIT 40 HP
  13. Why is manslaughter a crime? If it's a true and complete accident with no other crime committed, I don't see why someone should be punished for it.
  14. I give the wall purple nurples 40 HP
  15. because things relevant to high school students aren't fun and I don't care about them prostitution it is
  16. y trees
  17. Banned for being a garbage person. look what you made me do look what I made for you
  18. Chuck Norris is overused and not cool anymore and I actually get pissed off whenever I see his name because people don't even know who he is 42 HP
  19. writing another article for the skewl noosepaper 1. prostitution should be legal or 2. the US is not a democracy or something else
  20. Banned for living in a misnamed country.
  21. *phone rings during dinner* *i pick it up* *caller ID says circulation (some telemarketer or something)* him "hello" me "who is this" "is this alphonse (my dad's name is alfonso)" "who is this" "is this alphonse" "who is this" "don't answer a question with a question, it's very rude. i'll call back later" *hangs up* mfw
  22. B& for reminding me of my suspicion surrounding the JFK assassination. This is what really happened http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KmkmKrbMgvI
  23. Yes I'm so embarrassed that I decided to post it on a message board my dad is making pizza (heating up frozen pizza) and set off the fire alarm just now while I was benching. almost killed myself <_<
  24. What color was the can? Yellow, purple, green, black/gray, red? @H2: OIC.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.