Everything posted by nightwolf06
-
Leaving to die - no posts ty.
Thankyou for the comment! I would sort out my bank. I did only a week ago..but I cannot be bothered to yet. In other news I managed to get this while making this post :3> :
-
Leaving to die - no posts ty.
someone posted, thinking this is a current blog. It isn't please don't post
-
Broke, lacking moneymaking skills
Another one would to mine coal, It's slow and boring but it makes money. Another would be to get your woodcutting up and selling that. You could stick with air running, but if your so bored why not just be a skiller for a while, get your other skills up until you know you can make money, like lobsters, woodcut. The way I do it, is one day I'll do one thing like fishing, the next I'll woodcut. It saves having to do the same thing everyday and makes you go off the game! pace yourself and you'll be making money in no time =]
-
Am I crazy Or Is Everyone Else?
Your not crazy it's just some people decided to play the game differently from others so they could go pk'ing etc as pures usually hit quite high. Personally I have 54 defence and strength while my attack is 60...hopefully I'll be able to get strength and defence to 60 ebcause I wanted to get a dragon longsword lol. Don't worry about everyone else. It's how you play that counts. =]
-
Pizzalord's blog: Takin' a break.
hehe I remember watching that animation of banana phone a few years back...0.o it scared the crap out of me...but I couldn't stop singing it for ages... anywhooo!!! loverly bloage...! :3>
-
monsters to kill ><?
Thankyou. But it's one where I'm sick of moss giants because everyone ahs taken to killing them at the moment and it's hard to get a drop that's decent off them now. I was thinking of killing Pyrefiends but not entirely sure...will check out fire giants thankyou :3>
-
monsters to kill ><?
So I'm back to p2p again and I got bored of killing moss giants. I need a monster that is good to kill because it's a goodish level (I'm level 68 with full rune and about 200ish lobbies.) anyway, I need ones with good drops. I was thinking of dragons, but decided its way to above me to get them...and I don't like the wildy. any suggestions are very helpful :3>
-
I am a weak noob, Get me outta here!!!!
I am a friend of Hunter. I will say that he does talk formally in-game. so don't judge him no that. As for training, kill moss giants like I do, great exp and they drop herbs/seeds and big bones =]
-
Fast Way to get 400k
Good luck =]
-
Fast Way to get 400k
All three. I've noticed that seeds such as strawberry and watermelons are going quick. Tree ones are always good because they are worth alot. If you find a good guide, one on here maybe. Herbs I'm not so sure about sorry.
-
Big Bones..
Thanks, but I was looking for ones with good drops...mainly big bones...hence the title. Thankyou anyway =]
-
Fast Way to get 400k
Pure ess is always a good way, as 1k sells for roughly 100k. You could make 400k in four or so hours. You could also gather lots of seeds, seeds seem to be in high demand recently. :XD:
-
Big Bones..
Tomorrow I won't be a member, unless I renew it which I'm hoping to do. So I'll check that out thankyou :3>
-
Big Bones..
Well, to start I'll say this is all to collect big bones, as I'd like to get my prayer up (it's currently 38). Anyway, recently I've been killing moss giants, as their easy to kill at my level (level 67). With out the need for food. So, I find myself in a situation of no matter what world I'm on it's always really busy, not just one or two people but several, sigh so I need something else to gather things on. Not ones were you need several pots, food etc for either. As it's too expensive and right now I just want to gather my levels with that fuss and still get big bones. Is there anything else that is good to kill? All help is appreciated :3>
-
how do I post pictures?
use photobucket. I find it alot easier than using imageshack. It's either that or knowing the coding yourself. I know it but it's always easier for a site...because it doesn't need tweaking as much.
-
Need help with Dragon slayer!
congrats :3> =D> :P :mrgreen:
-
lil h'ween thingy
You get it automatically once you've got the whole outfit I think...=s not quite sure lol
-
Lost City
I've just done this quest at level 65. I maged it, have to say it was VERY easy =] good luck :3>
-
Attractions To Skills?
I usually like doing quest more than anything, as you'll notice from the new rant i posted lol! But if not I usually woodcut or fish...mainly because they give good rewards, I also like slayer. Also cool to go fighting monsters I've not heard of before :3>
-
how much are dragon 2 hands??
I love using claws...so it'd be cool if drag claws were introduced. But yes d2h is about 1.4 mill
-
dragon slayer..
I was level 63 when I did it, but many have told me that even if your level 30 you could do it by maging the dragon. :thumbsup:
-
The de-noobification of my stats + 3 mil goal + 1000 total
To craft, go to lumbridge and kill lots fo cows for their hides. Then go to al kharid there you can go to the tanner and get them changed into soft/hard leather. In al kharid there's also items you'll need, needles and threads. Then just use your needle with the leather, hey presto! hope this helps =] :3>
-
Where can i get a Pestle and Mortar?
You can easily buy one at traverly...where all the druids are. =] where I gots mine :P
-
To quest or not to quest...that is the question..
I've nearly finished that quest. Recently I guided a friend to do this...but if you actually CHECK my stats..you'll notice that it's not such a good idea for me to be doing the quests your suggesting. besides this post was about doing lost city... =S :-w
-
To quest or not to quest...that is the question..
lol, I wasn't looking for challenging ones, more ones I thought I couldn't do and now find I can...which opens alot... I can't do recipe for disaster as it would tkae alot of levelling for myself. :thumbsup: