Everything posted by nightwolf06
-
Hunting the Jelly! - Hunter 2007/Adam96ageli's Blog!!!!!
ahhh see your pictures look great!!! I knew you could do it! :3>
-
Leaving to die - no posts ty.
Well today I've had college so I've not had any time for runescape til now. so I'm going to be doing some now, maybe fishing. thankyou to foofoomagoo and 1withdragons! and 1withdragons any help you could give with be highly appreciated! =] will comment again when something happens in game :3>
-
Leaving to die - no posts ty.
Just got myself level 50 cooking! and then straight after! :3> :3>
-
7~
congrats/good luck on everything! I'm hoping that my skills and blog will be as lucky as your own. :3>
-
Jesse's Blog - 31M/50M - 70/80 Slayer
nice blog. Made my own today. congrats and good luck! :3>
-
Cent's goals! 1200 TOTAL
Great blog!!! I'll try hyting you in-game maybe.. and woo wish m blog ''ice ice baby'' was as popular lol but then mine has lots of screenies lol... good luck and congrats! :3>
-
Cent's goals! 1200 TOTAL
Great blog!!! I'll try hyting you in-game maybe.. and woo wish m blog ''ice ice baby'' was as popular lol but then mine has lots of screenies lol... good luck and congrats! :3>
-
Cent's goals! 1200 TOTAL
Great blog!!! I'll try hyting you in-game maybe.. and woo wish m blog ''ice ice baby'' was as popular lol but then mine has lots of screenies lol... good luck and congrats! :3>
-
Robert Rdam's blog - It's over.
ahhh fantastic blogging! congrats by the way =] :3>
-
Leaving to die - no posts ty.
back to fishing and cooking. I managed to get myself this...! am getting there slowly!! please if you read comment! :3>
-
~ Oreo's Blog ~ Playing OSRS ~
Nice blog =] congrats on how you've got so far! I started my own skilling blog today =] Good luck! :3>
-
Main got unbanned appeal went though :)
Good luck with your goals!!! sorry your other aco[bleep] got banned! :3>
-
~ My Bloggy to 99 Magic ~
w00t ftw 99 mage =] :3>
-
Delete this plox
great blog! more posties then mine *sniffles* anywhoooooo! congrats/good luck! :3>
-
Leaving to die - no posts ty.
I added my recent zombie emote to the first thread. Whilst getting that I also managed: w00t :3>
-
Leaving to die - no posts ty.
Thankyou for the tips. I fish in catherby it's easier for myself. Thankyou I've been looking into guilded altars...but I don't know of anyone who has one? oh and thankyou! for posting =]
-
Leaving to die - no posts ty.
and I'm slowly making my way with level 60 strength and defence! :3> Which also led to: 56 hitpoints! \ p.s someone post :cry:
-
Stawberries and watermelons
Can't you theif them from stalls etc? Not entirely sure on this one. \
-
Leaving to die - no posts ty.
As I was killing moss giants I managed to get myself level 39 prayer w00t
-
I wanna play Runescape
Why not join a clan? Finding new people might stop the boredem you seem to be feeling from the game? :3>
-
Leaving to die - no posts ty.
two more levels and I'm at my first cooking goal *dances*
-
The Road to 68 Smithing - DONE!
Nice goals. good luck! :3>
-
Leaving to die - no posts ty.
While cooking lobsters I got myself a genie and this beautiful genie gave me this! :3>
-
Leaving to die - no posts ty.
wow I'm on a roll! :3> I can now cook swordies! :3> still cooking lobsters and swordies. If you wish to buy let me know! I forgot how easy cooking is...!!!
-
help! blessed sickle trouble!
If you've completed the quest your supposed to put your normal sickle as stated by henk333 into the fountain and I believe the man will bless it for you. \