Everything posted by nightwolf06
-
New Bank In Lumbridge Castle, Why?
It also helps for when runecrafting, ok so it's still a way to go, but better than banking at draynor or al kharid. \
-
What items that you own are you most proud of?
I will always say my full white armour. I'm constantly wearing it. I don't care who else has it, I'm proud that I killed 1600 black knights by lvl 49. :)
-
New Update Survey
Area Sounds: Emote Screen:9/10 I like it, it looks fun and seems abit simpler to use Orange Text on stats page: 9/10 I don't see what the fuss is about I can read it and I have glasses! New Equipment Page: 7/10 It reminds me of WoW so I don't really know about this one. Run Button: 2/10 I'm sorry but this annoys me...I mean yes it's alot clearer now..but the button is small...give me a break Lumbridge Bank: 5/10 useful I guess...but I doubt I'll use it.. Compass 6/10 Same with the bank..it doesn't really bother me too much Rune Boots: Free Lumbridge teleport: 10/10 very helpful saves runes too!!! :thumbsup:
-
Why all at once?
haha this thread makes me laugh people complain when jagex doesn't do an update for a while. then you complain about the update that comes next... and now your complaining about too many? give me a break lol :ohnoes:
-
New Invt Icons...
hehe just logged on! very cool stuff jagex! whats with the lummy teleport thing? that's new...0.o sounds pretty good though :thumbsup:
-
New Invt Icons...
I think the way they are running it is similar to wow from what i've seen, as i've not had chance to play yet. it looks decent and appeals to me but other than that i really don't care. the sound thing seems like a good idea as an off-topic.
-
"Quest"ion
I'd start with feltching first. it's easy to do as you've got high woodcutting, but it makes alot of money when you get higher as well. I'd do agility also. Construction is only really if you have the money and time for it, farming is also time consuming. I didn't realise it was illegal for a friend to buy you membership... I'm sure someone mentioned, but then it doesn't apply to me as I always buy mine myself. :thumbsup:
-
Bank Space
My membership is soon running out and I have alot of stuff but then none of it is really worth selling. Perrsonally on members I've never had a full bank, on f2p which I don't really like it's always full >< poor f2players! :boohoo:
-
27 September 2006 - Area Sounds
I really like these updates... however I do believe it's becoming more and more like WoW everyday hehe awesome XD!!!!
-
New player interfaces!
I'm at college at the moment so I can't really check at the moment. but from the main site they do look REALLY good, i think they do actually suit the game and might be easier and better laid out than the original. =D>
-
Agility... do u run longer or faster?
wow that is interesting silly me didn't actually realise this has any effect so I haven't really levelled it up...as it's only level 30... *goes to level up...* :
-
Skills, hate to love
I used to detest fletching... but a friend started fletching and asked me to join him..now I lvoed it. that was two/three weeks ago? and I'm lvl 45 now wooo :thumbsup:
-
WHEN WAS YOUR REVELATION
Meh I'm lvl 62, but I always thought of myself as a newb not a noob because I have more repsect than to beg other people and be annoying. :thumbsup:
-
plz help!
Places where you get multiple attacks are a good idea I trained most of my level at al kharid...though sometimes it can get busy. But as above slayer's still pretty awesome. Two good xp's and good drops...not bad.
-
Interesting find: Bob the cat and the white knights
pretty interesting but I'm sure someone has mentioned this before... \
-
if you could change ur name......
I really like my name... (Icedtears) but then if I could I'd change to it to nightwolf..as you can tell by my name and sig... :P
-
What do you think about the huge whip price drop?
Personally I don't want one... so I guess the price drop doesn't bother me one bit! XD
-
What is your quest points???
meh I'm pretty low comapred to everyone else: QP: 80 CB:62 Been a member on and off for about 3 months... :(
-
My Good Deed For the Day =]
well done :) it's always ncie to hear someone beign kind to others. shame people have to ruin the post though... always somebody /laugh :thumbsup:
-
What is your most cherished item?
My fully white. Took me months to kill all those black knights to get ahold of it. I was level 40 at the time. So I've had it a while now. Never take it off :
-
Money problems~I like it too much to spend it!!!!
Why not jsut get something you've always wanted in the game? or push it towards a skill you need rising just that little bit extra? you say you can get the money easily again...so why not :D
-
Nicest person you known on runescape?
The nicest person I have met was probably Garybon. He talked to me quite abit helped me with stuff when I was in lvl40/50 then he just stopped coming online...so I have no idea. :( Hope he's alrighty.
-
Just Wondering
meh I think one of these days I may get reported as a macro because i constantly have my chata s off...0.o.. so meh what am i going to do...0.o
-
Pictures...
if you know html it would be easier... as you basically just type in the same thing...0.o... <
-
Pure skiller (look here , its awsome)
hmmm some good names posted above. I know of a few crimson tears though like my mate tom... erm why not search for the japanese meaning of pure? or something like that... that'd be interesting. :