Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

darkace21

Monster Hunting Team
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by darkace21

  1. Ok. While I don't like having to start from scratch, even though I had a character back in '07 with somewhat decent stats I am enjoying the nostalgia.
  2. this bores me who wants to play basketball?
  3. That's not being scammed, that's you being an idiot for trusting gambling in game.
  4. Ugh. I don't like how much eoc has changed combat.
  5. Let me know when you do DG so I can do it somewhat with you.
  6. Are you my twin?
  7. darkace21 replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    Getting off topic yall. Oh the irony in that statement. Anyways, off work today, trying to get rid of my cold, talking a really nice girl as well.
  8. Probably gonna make nats or deaths since span is nerfed to hell.
  9. GODDAMMIT TRAVIS. stop monster hunting without me. =[

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.