Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Wisp

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Wisp

  1. Wisp replied to archimage_a's topic in Falador Tavern
    Oh, ok, I was thinking it was 3 years for each level of research, not 3 years left. I get it now.
  2. Wisp replied to archimage_a's topic in Falador Tavern
    So why is the number 1, if I've had it going since atleast the 26th provably?
  3. Wisp replied to archimage_a's topic in Falador Tavern
    So what do the numbers mean exactly? And I was meaning more nanotubes/nanofibre in general, and I used them interchangeably in posts from then on, if that matters.
  4. Wisp replied to archimage_a's topic in Falador Tavern
    http://forum.tip.it/topic/263182-hegemony/page__st__1360__p__4230578entry4230578 That's from the 22nd about body armor.
  5. Wisp replied to archimage_a's topic in Falador Tavern
    I don't have a post, but I discussed it over PM/IRC with retech on the 22nd. If nothing else, in the ,txt files, it's mentioned in an update on the 26th. Oh, and genetics. That started from day one as well, in the same post as nuclear and nano I think. Page 1. EDIT: crap, can't find it there. But I guess I've been doing fuel cells too. Here was the list from my .doc of what I've been doing all game for research in decade 1, if it counts: Army: 250b Genetics+Modernisation=25b Various science grants=25b Nanotubes=50b Hydrogen fuel cells etc=30b Nuclear=100b Infrastructure 600b Gun Contracts: 2b Police: 5b Total Projects= 1087 billion And here it was from decade two: (23rd onward) Total Budget 1140 billion Army: indeterm up to 220b Genetics+Modernisation=15b Fuel Cells=10b Nanotubes&Project FM=25b Nuclear=25b Project Godlr+1 and FM2=25b Bullet Trains 500b (2t paid) (2/12) Factories=50b Project Torino=20b I know that's not provable, but it matches my posts that I really don't want to go back and look for. So can we call genetics, nano, nuclear from the start, fuel cells, and then FM from april 26th?
  6. Wisp replied to archimage_a's topic in Falador Tavern
    So, since day one. Same with nuclear technology, it's all from that post. I can't find the post, but a few years later (under a decade) I started project FM which covers futuristic materials such as aerogel, non newtonian fluids (for armor), amorphic metals, trans-aluminum, etc. etc.)
  7. Wisp replied to archimage_a's topic in Falador Tavern
    Aight, Matter gates are 2/95 done, with 150 paid. I'm gonna pay whatevers left at the end of the decade into it (unless I need an infra boost) so we might get another trillion or so into it soon. I recommend that everyone building a matter gate (once the original is finished) put it in a protected area, like underground or something. Also, I think we should have one on the moon, and only one, that's neutral ground.
  8. Wisp replied to archimage_a's topic in Falador Tavern
    As it stands right now, 600b will go into my Wall at the end of the decade.
  9. Wisp replied to archimage_a's topic in Falador Tavern
    Kirby, in total, 8 tril over the next century ish.
  10. Wisp replied to archimage_a's topic in Falador Tavern
    So who's joining the matter gates project? Even if not donating.
  11. Wisp replied to archimage_a's topic in Falador Tavern
    You could probably research some way to ensure that you knew what was coming through. Personally, I would build my gate underground or something, so that if an enemy came through, it would be simple to seal.
  12. Wisp replied to archimage_a's topic in Falador Tavern
    Yeah, and the space elevator is only on earth, to the orbit of earth. Not sure about the rules, but I could probably build a matter gate on the moon. If not, atleast in orbit.
  13. Wisp replied to archimage_a's topic in Falador Tavern
    Hey guys, you realize it would be cheaper to say, build a matter gate on the moon or in a production station, than to spend trillions on a space elevator?
  14. Wisp replied to archimage_a's topic in Falador Tavern
    In any case, Italy begins the Matter gates wonder. Each person who joins takes one year off, and will allow them to build the gates. Who wants in? Grim, could I get a donation to it, since I can't afford the 8b cost?
  15. Wisp replied to archimage_a's topic in Falador Tavern
    A space shuttle for like 4 people costs like 35 billion. Just saying. A colony ship for 50k people would cost trillions upon trillions, I think. Just saying. Idk about Archi, but anything less than 10 trillion is low.
  16. Wisp replied to archimage_a's topic in Falador Tavern
    Grim, could I get the sliver of land between Alberta and my territory in Alaska? I don't think there's anything there anyway.
  17. Wisp replied to archimage_a's topic in Falador Tavern
    For what it's worth, 300b goes to aid missions to Paul this decade, so +.4 infra I think.
  18. Wisp replied to archimage_a's topic in Falador Tavern
    So what are we up to now? Retech getting the 48 states minus Texas? What was your deal with sere?
  19. Wisp replied to archimage_a's topic in Falador Tavern
    Winning is defeating all competitors. And since you would be running away forever, you're hardly a competitor, and thus defeated. Never said forever. Either way, we never were technically at war.
  20. Wisp replied to archimage_a's topic in Falador Tavern
    I think just Texas itself. Wherever the state borders are, even if you got the rest of the continental us back.
  21. Wisp replied to archimage_a's topic in Falador Tavern
    I meant more like whatever people were gonna give you.
  22. Wisp replied to archimage_a's topic in Falador Tavern
    I'm just going to be really blunt, and say that I wouldn't be able to rest when a part of America wasn't in American hands. Remember what happened with Central America? :rolleyes: Well, would you rather have that part of America, or the country in SE Asia. Or, I guess, the one in Southeastern Europe.
  23. Wisp replied to archimage_a's topic in Falador Tavern
    Actually I figured out that I had enough money loaned or would be loaned that I would've brought my infrastructure over one. I just didn't have a chance to implement my infrastructure construction, because I was forced to quit. Well the way we had it, your IAG would be calculated first (so if you had .1 infra, your IAG would be 10%, and then they would calculate your infrastructure improvements. So you would have like an infra of 1 or 2, but an IAG of like 150 billion. I fail to see how you running away for eternity somehow prevents me from winning the game. Well, what's winning? If it means defeating all competitors, then you didn't win. If it means controlling the most land or being the strongest, then you won.
  24. Wisp replied to archimage_a's topic in Falador Tavern
    Well, as it was when he quit, Infrastructure would be calculated after IAG, meaning his IAG Would be dropped to like a few hundred billion anyway. Giving him as much as we are is fairly generous in the first place, as all that happened before he quit.
  25. Wisp replied to archimage_a's topic in Falador Tavern
    How is that so? Duna only doubled speed, and it was 50 light years per day normally... That makes it even easier for Dusty, since he now has, at least 40,000,000 per year, which means he could cover the whole 1,000 light years within a single year....The only thing stopping him now is the speed of his ships. Think of it this way. If I start doing something no one can ever stop me, I am unbeatable. For example: The SFW announces a new shield. It provides 100% protection, no matter what is thrown at it, for 1 second, for every second it has been active. Its not overpowered because there is a way to beat it, if we turn off the power. Which is basically your justification there... Oh, the point was that he didn't have 10,000 my production rate without cheating. Or, probably even half to be honest. And that's a terrible analogy. Mine is perfect. There was a max speed we could go, and I started traveling first. That means I win the race. And sorry, I thought it was 100ly, and then 200ly. Same difference in the long run. Plus, the further out I go, the more land he has to search. I wouldn't have won (or atleast it would have taken a few centuries probably), but I wouldn't have lost either. It would have been just a tie. Plus, we never officially declared war anyway, I don't think. Perhaps Retech could just get most of the Continental US, with a 1.5 or 2 trillion IAG? Or something.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.