Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Wisp

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Wisp

  1. Wisp replied to archimage_a's topic in Falador Tavern
    Well, the tanks would only be explosive once the armor was completely pierced enough to hit the fuel cell, for example. And the armor is, in theory, strong enough that it would prevent basically all of that, and if it were to be pierced like that it would be defeated anyway.
  2. Wisp replied to archimage_a's topic in Falador Tavern
    Just for the record, I have level 5 hydrogen fuel cell research, so I think you need to research it some first. I'll start selling the cars soon though.
  3. Wisp replied to archimage_a's topic in Falador Tavern
    Nuotori Motors has released a new line of hydrogen powered cars to the Italian people. It is designed to help counter the rising prices and falling supplies of gasoline. Resupply stations are built all over the empire, and the massive Nano-Solar plant (producing almost enough electricity for Italy on it's own) is now dedicated to converting water to hydrogen. The cars have proven a wild success, being able to travel for much cheaper prices than gasoline, and the prices will only continue to drop as our capabilities to produce energy increase. Prototypes of military vehicles and the like with similar energy systems are in the works. The cars are scheduled to be for sale internationally within the next several years.
  4. Wisp replied to archimage_a's topic in Falador Tavern
    So what wonders are built or in progress? Green revolution is almost complete, it just needs more funding (for me), Bullet trains are 99.999999% complete, and Matter gate (still needs funding) is 7/95 complete.
  5. Wisp replied to archimage_a's topic in Falador Tavern
    For what it's worth, I start research into spacecraft/rockets.
  6. Wisp replied to archimage_a's topic in Falador Tavern
    Alright, so the break-up of my budget this decade is something like the following: War: 235b ish I think Dusty Loan: 500b Research: 100b Completion of Italian national defenses (including wall) 600b Remaining: 265bish goes to Aid mission to uhhh... Rocco? Or Retech. So that gives me +.3 Infra or so.
  7. Wisp replied to archimage_a's topic in Falador Tavern
    I agree to whatever treaty the majority of my side (especially Dusty and Grim) agree too, only with me getting the phillipines and South Korea, instead of Japan.
  8. Wisp replied to archimage_a's topic in Falador Tavern
    So, next decade my budget will be around 3 trillion, this is the 1 trillion added from Mather, maybe one hundred b left over from conquering rocco (that I didn't give back) plus regular gain. Mather, that had little to nothing to do with the war. The war started when Dusty invaded an island he thought was npc, but turned out to be Snubbes. Snubbe told him, and then said he'd invade hispaniola. Dusty called off his attack, but didn't tell snubbe to stop his invasion. So snubbe invaded, and then Dusty fought back.
  9. Wisp replied to archimage_a's topic in Falador Tavern
    Alright, so your new IAG is around 1.5 trillion, and you have all of Japan, and I have South Korea and the Philippines. The decades not over though, so you have 750b left for this decade, or something close.
  10. Wisp replied to archimage_a's topic in Falador Tavern
    Mather, Either I get what I have now and maybe 2 trillion of your IAG (Most of it's based in Japan, on the main island), or you can have Japan back and keep 2/3 of your gdp, almost.
  11. Wisp replied to archimage_a's topic in Falador Tavern
    How about we notice that I control your land. Do you want Japan, or South Korea and the Philippines.
  12. Wisp replied to archimage_a's topic in Falador Tavern
    I'd like to point something out. There is no talk of Ceding Northern Japan to me. Because I already own it. Heres what Ill accept. Either I take all of Japan next turn, and Mather gets perhaps an IAG of a few hundred billion from South Korea and the Philippines, or one of the following options: One: I get the Philippines and Korea, and 1 trillion of his IAG permanently. Two: I get Japan, and I get 1 trillion of his IAG permanently. This is being fairly generous, seeing as I own like 80% of your importantly land. You'd still have a high IAG of around 1.6 or 1.7 trillion.
  13. Wisp replied to archimage_a's topic in Falador Tavern
    I guess, I'm ok with ceding the IAG I gained from fighting you back.
  14. Wisp replied to archimage_a's topic in Falador Tavern
    I'll give you most of your IAG back, if you want to keep playing as Madagascar, I guess.
  15. Wisp replied to archimage_a's topic in Falador Tavern
    Not really a fan of kicking players out of the game, I'll cede most of the IAG gained from my attacks on you back to you once the wars fully over, so you can keep playing.
  16. Wisp replied to archimage_a's topic in Falador Tavern
    Preparation for Operation Blanket, and Operation Oil Slick are starting. Will be completed next year.
  17. Wisp replied to archimage_a's topic in Falador Tavern
    Trol, the last battle went fairly well for Dusty, so, I highly doubt it.
  18. Wisp replied to archimage_a's topic in Falador Tavern
    If any non-european troop touches Italian land, or anyone attacks me and all, we'll declare war etc.
  19. Wisp replied to archimage_a's topic in Falador Tavern
    Why?
  20. Wisp replied to archimage_a's topic in Falador Tavern
    A massive military parade has taken place throughout Rome, lead by 5 Militarized Lamborghinis, several thousand troops, dozens of tanks, and 5 militarized Ferraris. The militarized cars have been optimized for theoretical modern urban warfare, equipped with auto-targeting super-lightweight miniguns, smoke canisters, and a V12 engine. Although they will likely never be used, due to their delicateness (despite the strong armor, they're still pretty low to the ground, so rubble will wreck them), and massive cost.
  21. Wisp replied to archimage_a's topic in Falador Tavern
    Dusty, that gives you like 140 billion left.. You can't deploy many troops with that if you get attacked.
  22. Wisp replied to archimage_a's topic in Falador Tavern
    How much will the wall cost in total?
  23. Wisp replied to archimage_a's topic in Falador Tavern
    Paul, it's a wonder. Once the first (mine) is finished, we can all build. So unless you want to compete with me, you just join my project.
  24. Wisp replied to archimage_a's topic in Falador Tavern
    Well it depends on the type of research. For what I was doing for a while, the Human Genome project, then money is all it needs. All it needs is more processing power, and that costs money. The more I put in, the faster it would go (in theory).
  25. Wisp replied to archimage_a's topic in Falador Tavern
    How about this, we have two options. One is (for ex) 25b a decade, at normal speed of research. The other is 50b a year, at 50% higher speed of research. You can't change how much money you're putting into it after you commit, until the next decade.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.