SEAN'S BLOG! | BAD NEWS ON PAGE 7 15M+ LOSS!

eek this quest took a long long time :x

lunardiplomacy220754xt6.png

152 qp now

gofsiggycr2.png

DK Drops (duo) - 4 - 1x D Axe 1x Berserker, 2x Warrior. Drag Drops - 1 - 1x Skirt.

Barrows Drops - 14 - 1x G spear, 3x K skirt , 2x k x-bow, 1x k top, 2x v flail, 1x v brassard, 1x dh body, 1x dh legs and 2x dh helm.

Proud owner of a fighter torso

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Go SEAN!, im liking the blog, but it seems you and i have a lack of posters on our blogs? :( Lame tbh but whatcha gonna do, goodluck with your stuff bud <3:

well moosey i reckon that people just look at blogs just to look. they dont appreciate the time and effort put into it so they don't post. Also since a lack of people post on blogs the owner of that blog is unlikely to post on anyone elses blog. well i hope you got what im saying :wall:

yeah thanks for postin mate gl with your stuff

I'll admit i don't post on EVERY one i look at, but indeed most of them. Especially if i know or are freinds with that person. Support is nice <3:

hows the weather up there. where the rich people live. currently, in the poor area its -1.

Go SEAN!, im liking the blog, but it seems you and i have a lack of posters on our blogs? :( Lame tbh but whatcha gonna do, goodluck with your stuff bud <3:

well moosey i reckon that people just look at blogs just to look. they dont appreciate the time and effort put into it so they don't post. Also since a lack of people post on blogs the owner of that blog is unlikely to post on anyone elses blog. well i hope you got what im saying :wall:

yeah thanks for postin mate gl with your stuff

I'll admit i don't post on EVERY one i look at, but indeed most of them. Especially if i know or are freinds with that person. Support is nice <3:

yeah i suppose you cant be expected to post on every blog so yea ur quite right :D

anyways barrowed a bit last night on ancients, using ice burst, it was pretty fun, he are a couple of pics.

[hide=Click for very appropriate barrows pictures]

on my second run i got this stupid stupid item.

karilsskirt225115rz2.png

after the karils skirt i did 4 more runs before bed with nothing. then woke up and on first run back i got a flail. my first ever non-karils barrows item! :lol:

veracflail075013bn2.png

straight after the flail i got my first ever double chest wewt!!!!!!!!

doublechest081133ks3.png

by the way i sod all 4 items for 2m exact :)[/hide]

gofsiggycr2.png

DK Drops (duo) - 4 - 1x D Axe 1x Berserker, 2x Warrior. Drag Drops - 1 - 1x Skirt.

Barrows Drops - 14 - 1x G spear, 3x K skirt , 2x k x-bow, 1x k top, 2x v flail, 1x v brassard, 1x dh body, 1x dh legs and 2x dh helm.

hi all i can say is omfg! this is some barrows stuff that i would like to show you:

not bad, 550k pays for some chaos etc:

veracflail2141936rw3.png

im kinda sick off karil, o well better than nuffin...150k

kariltop184034xk9.png

THE BIG KAHUNA!!! OMFG 5.1M!!!!!!!!!!

guthanspear191619yf1.png

can nearly buy santa/green mask :D

gofsiggycr2.png

Like i said before:

Share i tbed!

Naah..j/k

Grtz on the spear!

~ColossuS~

- I'm not proud of everything I've done, but I have no regrets

15nu9u1.png

Like i said before:

Share i tbed!

Naah..j/k

Grtz on the spear!

~ColossuS~

cheers col, im pretty stoked, nearly 8m from barrows in 2 days and thats not including the bloods and racks...

gofsiggycr2.png

ownt tbh

79mage074555oj7.png

gofsiggycr2.png

Gratz on 79 magic!

~ColossuS~

yeah got most of the xp from 78-79 at barrows but stopped cause i didnt wanna be too greedy with gettin the spear and all so i just alched the rest. Now alching very very hard for 80 mage :D

gofsiggycr2.png

YAY A SPEAR!! Where's my 10%? O:) ::'

:P did u not get anything from ur solo mage trip? <.<

for the rest of ya hers a pic, woot finally completed my mini goal of 80 mage :D

80mage170353wy1.png

then i sold a few stuff and managed to pull this off, im pretty happy since i didnt sell guthans, whip etc cause whats the point of having a rare when you cant have the essentials :lol:

greenmaskdv7.png

gofsiggycr2.png

NICE!!!

Good job Sean, you got a great goal down. Keep up the good work, and enjoy your rare!

=D>

:thumbsup:

yes i will enjoy this ugly green mask, and heres another goal down :D

80strength093933dy9.png

gofsiggycr2.png

Nice levels and stuff, thanks for let me wear the mask!

~ColossuS~

thanks and as i said trust owns kay?

here is a level i am quite proud of

88hunter170658do2.png

this quest shall have been a long time ago...

horrorfromthedeep222015ok4.png

gofsiggycr2.png

wewt a newfound lvl hopefully i can make it a 1600 total/90 hunt level up

89hunter1830ic9.png

gofsiggycr2.png

1337 blog <3:

Nice walls in your house :shock: Tbh they match the altar...somehow :XD:

Teh Demi-God supports much!!!!!!! \'

* ChanServ sets mode: +h Teh_Demi-God_Of_All_Nubs

<_ScOpeY_> A sad day in the history of irc

• 2 weeks later...

eek havent updated this in nearly 2 weeks...o well been busy irl, only gotten a few lvls anyways...

was just breakin a bow for fight caves...

74ranged191509bo7.png

75ranged111656jv7.png

82hp100819vl6.png

as you can see ive been trying fight caves...about 20 minuted ago i got to jad and instead of going there and not even hittin jad (which is what happened last time) i was actually gettin the prayer changes right...here is a piccy:

85byjad123927ix1.png

am now 0-5 at fight caves :-w

gofsiggycr2.png

hmmm wasnt far off the lvl and im gonna need 71 sooner or later...the new quest

71wcr212522nt2.png

gofsiggycr2.png

well here is 4 levels for all u nubs out there

81attack115836fq6.png

76ranged150417tq6.png

71cooking215449jn2.png

62herblore215114zq2.png

gofsiggycr2.png

OH EM GEE!

75slayer200348ry9.png

lol got the now-can-kill-gargoyles level on wild dogs <.<

81defence182023bi2.png

gofsiggycr2.png

wewt been slaying for the past few days and gotten a cb level and some other levels along the way.

82attack082731te4.png

83hitpoints185610pr0.png

gofsiggycr2.png

yeah pics tell it all...

76slayer081443dt0.png

82defence162950bj9.png

then went and alched alot, most of it were from drops between 75-76 slayer and here is the slayer log:

1) 182 aberrant spectres - 3x rune full helm, lava battlestaff, black mystic robe bottom, 17 ranarrs, snapdragon seed.

2) 41 iron dragons - 135 bloods, 8 dragon bones.

3) 175 kalphite - [cabbage] all

4) 190 hellhounds - changed - 16 crawling hands - jack[cabbage]

5) 161 gargoyles - 1350 fires, 175 pure ess, addy boots, rune full helm, granite maul.

6) 158 basiliks - 675 waters, 97 nats, 2 rune daggers and 2 ranarrs.

7)169 hellhounds - changed - 37 desert lizards - jack[cabbage]

8) 185 greater demons - changed - 32 birds

9) 15 black dragons - rune longsword, 15 black dragonhides.

10) 177 jellies - 135 chaos, 3 rune full helms.

11) 13 wall beasts - jack[cabbage]

12) 179 gargoyles - 1048 fires, 280 pure ess, 3 rune full helms, 2 addy boots, loop half key.

13) 11 steel dragons - 11 dragon bones, 80 bloods, rune mace.

14) 168 aberant spectres - 4 ranarrs, black mystic robe bottom, rune full helm.

before alching

b4alch082303le4.png

after alching

aftaalch082546oq5.png

then went and barrowed a bit and on second run got this:

dharokhelm094234sn2.png

gofsiggycr2.png