SEAN'S BLOG! | BAD NEWS ON PAGE 7 15M+ LOSS!

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i lurve the organz on your bank ::'

gl man!

10/10

well i couldnt really post a messy bank on this nice clean blog now could i

thanks!

~sean

gofsiggycr2.png

DK Drops (duo) - 4 - 1x D Axe 1x Berserker, 2x Warrior. Drag Drops - 1 - 1x Skirt.

Barrows Drops - 14 - 1x G spear, 3x K skirt , 2x k x-bow, 1x k top, 2x v flail, 1x v brassard, 1x dh body, 1x dh legs and 2x dh helm.

Proud owner of a fighter torso

woot this is a pretty good clue, take a look

greatclue104247lt3.png

also got a thieving level since they so easy to get:

63thieving211408yg5.png

gofsiggycr2.png

DK Drops (duo) - 4 - 1x D Axe 1x Berserker, 2x Warrior. Drag Drops - 1 - 1x Skirt.

Barrows Drops - 14 - 1x G spear, 3x K skirt , 2x k x-bow, 1x k top, 2x v flail, 1x v brassard, 1x dh body, 1x dh legs and 2x dh helm.

i got a changed task of cave slime and decided i would do tears while i was down and i got this level:

51farming103027pl9.png

then i did some abby spectres and got this clue, sold the kite for 400k tbh :P

zammykite160514bp5.png

gofsiggycr2.png

well i timed myself and with super energy potions i made 1702 nature runes in 1 hour. Just after the one hour i got a level, 63 runecrafting, heres the pic:

63rc181914oc9.png

gofsiggycr2.png

well this morning i went for fire cape, just to see how it was. Anyways here is a long story short:

firecapedeath102604sw3.png

gofsiggycr2.png

got this level last night then did a couple of barrows run with a friend, got nothing but was fun, back to hunting :roll:

64rc185039tv4.png

gofsiggycr2.png

well went and did some hunting and only needed 1k chins for the level, ended up getting 5 genies down there so i got a couple of levels with chen 8-)

84hunt210836tw6.png

51con210945lq5.png

gofsiggycr2.png

and a ah crafting lvl :P

62crafting213257zg9.png

gofsiggycr2.png

yay! i can now make green bodys :P

63craft075238yk5.png

gofsiggycr2.png

hmmm havent update this for about 6 days but here are a couple of levels im proud of :lol:

85hunter231203ex8.png

80defand99cb094514cw1.png

gofsiggycr2.png

sold 2k red chins which makes it 10k all up, made 7.24m off red chins now :P

gofsiggycr2.png

well a day of slaying was pretty successful, im gonna go do a bit of agility and get to 60 probably.

74slay141728is0.png

81hp085635xo8.png

gofsiggycr2.png

well i went and used 1k red chins at ape atoll and got this level and a couple of cool pics, i like colour in my blog :D

73ranged212524vt1.png

redchins212823mp9.png

redchins215008cz6.png

gofsiggycr2.png

<3

sorry mate, not into boys :wink:

Nice blog, you should check mine lol

Nice hunter lvl

cheers, i will check if i have time :lol:

and to the rest of yas heres a pretty ownage level \'

86hunter215916li4.png

gofsiggycr2.png

Now ladies and gentlemen i now present to you, my ownagest level thus far:

87hunter195523rq7.png

by the way, i'd wish more people posted on my poor little bloggeh :x

gofsiggycr2.png

wooot

60construction151214bn3.png

gofsiggycr2.png

crafted 1k green hides into bodies, got this level:

64crafting172410se3.png

then i alched the bodies and got this level, only 2 more till i complete my mini goal :D

78magic183340pj0.png

Nice levels sean!

~ColossuS~

oo thankys :P

gofsiggycr2.png

ownt tbh. 1 more till 100 cb

79strength172349xs5.png

gofsiggycr2.png

just making about 6k nats for alching and got this pretty awesome level:

65rcing201831dn6.png

deaths ftw!

gofsiggycr2.png

Go SEAN!, im liking the blog, but it seems you and i have a lack of posters on our blogs? :( Lame tbh but whatcha gonna do, goodluck with your stuff bud <3:

hows the weather up there. where the rich people live. currently, in the poor area its -1.

Go SEAN!, im liking the blog, but it seems you and i have a lack of posters on our blogs? :( Lame tbh but whatcha gonna do, goodluck with your stuff bud <3:

well moosey i reckon that people just look at blogs just to look. they dont appreciate the time and effort put into it so they don't post. Also since a lack of people post on blogs the owner of that blog is unlikely to post on anyone elses blog. well i hope you got what im saying :wall:

yeah thanks for postin mate gl with your stuff

gofsiggycr2.png