Rate or Hate, 81 Combat Stats

My Skiller is- 85 Minin Plz

Main Name- L E A V E1

Highest Skill- 80 Wc

statssu2.png

Rate/Hate Stats. 81 Combat.

98% of teenagers are drinking or are exposed to alchohol. Put this in your signature if you like biscuits.

Oh yeah, this is 1 year of play :wall:

might wana check out alphakodes he achieved more then u in 2 months, and even for a normal person (no offence alpha :)) that can be easily achievable in a matter of months

Friends > Runescape.

Even on runescape, friends come first. If they need me somewhere I go, I don't no-life.

98% of teenagers are drinking or are exposed to alchohol. Put this in your signature if you like biscuits.

Friends > Runescape.

Even on runescape, friends come first. If they need me somewhere I go, I don't no-life.

You are absolutely right friends > runescape, but u say they ask u to go somewhere? so ur "friends" asked you to go "somewhere" every single day u played rs? that's a very small achievment for rs.

Why do i even bother u always find exuses or at least ignore what you don't like. Good example is ur "amazinglygoodgreat" woocutting guide. :lol:

You should ignore people who say you should have better stats for a year of playing. I've been playing about a year and my stats are worse than yours (I'm f2p though, just to give myself a little credit.)

If I were you, I would set a minimum barrier (like 30 or 40) and get all your stats to at least that. (makes it a little harder for people to flame you lol) But I love your woodcutting!

notthemightiesttreeuj3.png

+-------------------------+

| . . . . Pure F2P . . . .|

| sig8.png |

| 73 74 73 75 70 86 65 80 |

| sig9.png |

| 85 80 80 80 80 80 80 65 |

| Combat: 092 Total: 1235 |

oh man i said those things yesterday? i was pretty stupid got into argument with my parents' ur stats are ok, i'll give it 7.5/10, keep working on ur low stats! :D