Rate my first pixel sig...(made with paint)

n64jive

as u can tell i made it with paint and saved it as compusive gif.

firstpix.gif

1-10

EDIT:Make sure u view my later updates...this one looks terrible comppared to the others...go down a lil bit

w4M8t.png

3/10

Character sucks..no offense. His neck is too long his head is oval and wide, hair looks unnatural, ears look pretty nice as does the mouth doesnt look like he has arms, just one big blob of body the "abs" on the plate look bumpy and slopy, the color is too bright for the rune, kite shield got a weird shape. the sword looks pretty good except its lacking a handle the eyes are too round and the pupils too huge: he looks paranoid. Can't really see much of the legs but what you can see looks pretty good. The backround is very nice. Sorry if I seem harsh I'm just trying to help you improve. Try shading. It will make a huge difference, and also try to do something different to the grass besides random dots. Keep it up. Hipe to see more work from you.

i dont have ping....so i have to kind of improvise...

and i didnt like his arms either...but i had troubles making them look real.

i had troubles with the eyes also...was kind of hard...i made one and when i saved it...it turned out all distorted..so i couldnt shade

the kite i kinda liked how i made it messsed up...the hair i thought looked good but thats ok i like ur opinion/...

i like how u say u cant see much of his legs because its covered up with the kite...because makes him sound more like u acctualy think that the kite was drawn over the legs.

the handle is very small and i like how i made it look like his fingers are grasping it.

also if u like u can take my picture and try to improive it would make me very happy

w4M8t.png

i dont have ping....so i have to kind of improvise...

and i didnt like his arms either...but i had troubles making them look real.

i had troubles with the eyes also...was kind of hard...i made one and when i saved it...it turned out all distorted..so i couldnt shade

the kite i kinda liked how i made it messsed up...the hair i thought looked good but thats ok i like ur opinion/...

i like how u say u cant see much of his legs because its covered up with the kite...because makes him sound more like u acctualy think that the kite was drawn over the legs.

the handle is very small and i like how i made it look like his fingers are grasping it.

also if u like u can take my picture and try to improive it would make me very happy

I know what you mean about the eyes man I hate drawing eyes I make a set erase try again and end up editing for an hour until they look decent. And if I have time I'll try to edit it and post it here

i played with it a lil bit...as u can see...

firstpixed1.gif

i i kinda put a lil mustash...i meant to take it out but i decided just to leave it

i added eye brows and took out what looked to me like eye liner

w4M8t.png