Merchanting Help.

Mechwariorx

Hello, I have seen plenty of guides on merchanting and plenty of people asking for help on the subject, but none of them really suited me much. I have been merchanting the same things from 2m up to now, 30m. I can make around 800k-1m an hour and I am wondering if I can make more than that per hour with 30m?

signature61kg9.gif

Xbox 360>Wii>PS3

I find Free-to-play players with rare items as a great merchanting source.

When i did merchant, i've many-a-time brought Pumpkins and Eggs for about 8.6/8.4m respectively and sold them for 10M/9.4M.

Many of the non-merchant F2pers just want to get rid of their rares, so they're easy investments.

While you're there, go to the Yew section and try to buy bulk for 300-305ea, then sell on forums for 350ea. Sad to say though, many of the bulk sellers are autoers selling at the forum price, but you could be lucky.

dragon bones used to be good, but not sure on their price atm

Back by popular demand!

And I guess I just wanted to tell you, as the light starts to fade, that you aree the reason, that I am not afraid, and I guess I just wanted to mention, as the heavens will fall, that we will be together soon if we will be anything at all.

dragon bones used to be good, but not sure on their price atm

Erm, people sell in dribs and drabs (100-300bones), for about 1.5kea. You can make squeeze 1.7kea on the forums if you're selling a lot, but all the players who want/cant afford 99 pray got it right after con, so dont expect any large demands... Hence why people sell in small amounts/buy in small amounts.