Ice, Ice, fishin'....

Omar

well i just thought that when carrying a knife in some cold places in runescape (like the ice knight place in the wilderness) you cold make a hole in the ice and catch some new fish. I'm not an experienced ice fisherman irl so i'm not sure if you can catch different fish in frozen ice.

As a random event, while cutting a hole through the ice, the ice could crackle, and in 5 seconds if you have not stopped cuttingthrough the ice at that moment, inflicting damage and rusting your knife.

So? how bad is it? :mrgreen: ::'

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

Not bad, but I don't think many people are going to lvl40 Wildy to fish... unless there are really good fishes there.

No! You'll die if you try to kill that farmer!
nah whips should be as left as is. besides theyre the intestine of an abbysal demon (i think) have fun crafting that.

it doesnt have to be only in the ice knight place. i think there are other cold places in runescape, right?

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Besides it and the Ice Cave I can't remember any other place for F2P. But I don't think fish come anywhere, like in Wildy. The Ice Caves are near the sea so they are fine.

No! You'll die if you try to kill that farmer!
nah whips should be as left as is. besides theyre the intestine of an abbysal demon (i think) have fun crafting that.

Well, there's the penguin iceberg. And penguins eat fish. As there's clearly going to be more quests in this storyline, this could possibly be a reward for one of them.

But the actual idea...I don't know...To me, there's already too many fish types. Perhaps this fish could be used for something else. (Hunting? You have to hunt penguins... :lol: ) I suppose it could be good, but it's not needed and can turn out really unpopular and pointless.

doublesmileyface1.png

Cenin pân nîd, istan pân nîd, dan nin ú-cenich, nin ú-istach.

Ithil luin eria vi menel caran...Tîn dan delu.

this is an iteresting suggetion, but I think this would more likly be on the penguin isle, or inthe lunar area that we woudl "ice fish". I support though!

63herb3-1.jpg

Rofl. My chair has a fridge, a cooler, a toilet, a shower, and a barbecue bulit in.

Hey, I may have quite Runescape, but I just bought an XBOX 360 and play way to much COD4 with the Gamertag Lava Mage

being f2p i have no clue where to find ice fishing spots.but the hunter idea is pretty good!