Addy ores spots

highlanders

I already asked this question a couple of months ago, but I forgot, and the search function still doesn't work -__-

Where would be a good spot to mine addy ores, then bank then repeat?

2480+ total

i searched the item database:

Edgville Dungeon, Crandor Island, Al Kharid mines, Haunted mine, Lumbridge swamps, Mining camp, Dwarven mines, Heroes guild, Jungle mine, Grand tree, Hobgoblins mine (30-32 Wilderness), Pirates mine (54 Wilderness), and the Fremennik Isles of Neitizon and Jatizso.

when i used to mine addy (only a few) i used to got to Lumbridge swamps, grab nats and fire staff - mine addy and coal and superheat (there are also mith that u can mine)

Fletching/Fishing/Crafting/Firemaking/cooking cape owner

I used to mine at Crandor Island, closest bank is Tzharr. I would always world hop too. It took me on average 15minutes to fill up on addy, walk to bank, and back again. Or an alternative is mine the addy and theres also coal, and you can bring superheat item spell with you.

squirrel.jpg

~HOORAY FOR BEING MUTED!~

On mi main i used hobgoblin mine (lvl 31 wild though.. ouch :D ), as there is 8 addy ores, and barely other miners.

Then just run to lvl 20 wildi (to edgeville), tele to edge and go back.

Oh, and dont forget to world hop :D

[/url]">i_had_a_deal.png
[4Th in Finland to achieve 99 mining. 3Rd of June 2007]

Pixels make me horny.

On mi main i used hobgoblin mine (lvl 31 wild though.. ouch :D ), as there is 8 addy ores, and barely other miners.

Then just run to lvl 20 wildi (to edgeville), tele to edge and go back.

Oh, and dont forget to world hop :D

I agree on this. take a cheap hatchet, a pickaxe, a glory amulet and eventually some cheap armour. Paddle a waka out in the wilderness, mine a mix of addy and mithril, run south, glory to edge, repeat.

Please think before you ask a question. If you ask the right question, its much more likely you get the answer you are looking for :)

Gugge.png

Moly.png