Zaaps1's Blog to 91 RuneCrafting 71/91: 14% Done

Hope to see you there!

All raw lobs cooked except the 1 I need for 99. Working on getting rid of bankspace now. I got a lot of gems and ores I need to get rid of.

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Working on crafting 61 for Lunar Dip.

I accedentally got 99 cooking, sorry guys. Stupid assist system, YOU ARE NO LONGER COOL!!!

I decided to train my mage, so I went to fish some lobs. I was trading Raw for Cooked when I decided to test out the assist system. I asked people to assist me, someone said ME! So I Req. Assist them. Then it said "You are now being Assisted by ____" so I thought I was safe. I cook the lob of doom and I leveled. I didn't even get the note after 99 cooking that said I could buy the skillcape since the guy stopped assisting me.

Now I gotta cancel the party and get a junk 99 cook screenie.

Here it is...anyway...

99cook.jpg

Please Jagex...(forgot what it was called, turnback or something, or turnover, wait that's a dessert)...

I SHALL LIVE TO KILL THE ASSIST SYSTEM!!!

I accedentally got 99 cooking, sorry guys. Stupid assist system, YOU ARE NO LONGER COOL!!!

I decided to train my mage, so I went to fish some lobs. I was trading Raw for Cooked when I decided to test out the assist system. I asked people to assist me, someone said ME! So I Req. Assist them. Then it said "You are now being Assisted by ____" so I thought I was safe. I cook the lob of doom and I leveled. I didn't even get the note after 99 cooking that said I could buy the skillcape since the guy stopped assisting me.

Here it is...anyway...

99cook.jpg

Please Jagex...(forgot what it was called, turnback or something, or turnover, wait that's a dessert)...

#-o :(

Here it is...anyway...

99cook.jpg

#-o :(

I know :(

• 8 months later...

Updated blog, going for 91 rc.

great job keep it up :P

gl

Playing for 4 years with only 3 drag drops. most amount of cash ever had: 15m :P

Something tells me im not very good at this game...

Picture1.png

Dragon Drops: 2 D skirt, 1 D med

Barrow Drops:1 Dh helm, 1 Guthan's body.

253+ quest points and counting :)

Click here to be a good person!

Thanks you too and gl to you too marap.

im wondering how you do the picture with all your skills on it?

with the dragon and that how do you do it?

Blackaddy65.png

Dragon Drops: 2 left half, 1 right half, 2 D2H ,3 dradon med, 2 dragon pleatelegs, 3 dragon plateskirt.

armadyl drop: 1 plate shared between 4.

Zamorak drop: 3 spears.

Barrows Drops: 2 Guthan's spears, 2 Dhorak's helm, 1ahrim's, hood, 1ahrim's body, 1ahrim's legs, 1ahrim's staff, 3 torag's hammers.

KBD: share of vissage.

Total cash from drops made: approx 32425000gp