Zaaps1's Blog to 91 RuneCrafting 71/91: 14% Done

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've never killed a guy in full rune before :o

Maybe we could pk sometime?

I told many of you I have never gotten the Drill Demon Event before, well I'm in luck! I got the event 2 times today already! And I hardly played today! I got the camo to and chaps, and I'm aiming for the cap.

Still training combat, or are you as ADD as I am right now?

Oh yeah, get that defence up to 70. Or higher. It's a good skill.

If you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.

MischlingsSH.png

Still on combat. Going for 70 def, 75 atk, and 80 strength.

dood zaaps j00 are t0tally hawt and 1337 at teh same time dood. halp m3 wif crafting plawks!!

actually, i really dont need help, i got some noob getting silver for me at 50 gp a pop. Hes a mining addict, i already bought like 500 from him and that was on sunday. Cant wait to see what he has for me on friday :D

gratz on 70 wc too. stop missing your fm pics noob.

I engineered this thread with precise variables that I know would cause lul-worthy flames.

Ammo931.png

dood zaaps j00 are t0tally hawt and 1337 at teh same time dood. halp m3 wif crafting plawks!!

actually, i really dont need help, i got some noob getting silver for me at 50 gp a pop. Hes a mining addict, i already bought like 500 from him and that was on sunday. Cant wait to see what he has for me on friday :D

gratz on 70 wc too. stop missing your fm pics noob.

I would stop missing them, but I'm not firemaking anymore :o . Plus, getting so many levels in so little time gave me shock.

fm goes so fast at the lower levels. but if your hawt like me and you have 65 fm then its not so fast. but not too slow either. getting fm lvls up at 60+ takes shorter than getting rc up at 30... without w 16.

hate rc <.<

I engineered this thread with precise variables that I know would cause lul-worthy flames.

Ammo931.png

That should be a tipit poll: Which skill do you utterly despise the most?

RC: 85%

Farming:13%

71attack.jpg

Missed 68 Def

69def.jpg

And 86 Combat, I don't know which one gave me it, most likely the 68 def.

New place: 70 defense, 75 attack, 80 strength.

Then, if I have time I'll raise attack to 80 and keep it, then train only strength. I'm done with defense after this level.

Why stop with 70 defence? It's a great skill. I love not being hit often. But to each their own.

Also, what training spot that you use is fastest? Also, why not use strength potions? Speeds up the training.

If you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.

MischlingsSH.png

Good luck with your combat goals. I too am train my combat, maybe you join me sometime. ::'

sigraniiixx.gifEye-X.gif

blg.giff2p.giftfsn.gif

[spoiler=Stats:]Updated December 22, 2011:

Total level - 1442 - 170M+ XP , Combat level - 115

Combat skills: Attack - 90, Defence - 99 (24.45m+ XP), Strength - 90, Constitution - 99 (16.42M+ XP) Ranged - 99 (13.32M+ XP), Prayer - 60, Magic - 99 (13.25M+ XP)

Non-Combat skills: Cooking - 99 (13.80M+ XP), Woodcutting - 99 (31.95M+ XP), Fishing - 90, Firemaking - 99 (24.82M+), Crafting - 90, Smithing - 90, Mining - 85, Runecrafting - 60, Dungeoneering - 85

good luck on your cb goals, and wow, i wish i had the patience to get to 85 mining, congratz on that.

Leapfrog229.gif

I guess cause I never saw the need. I also felt that if I moved into the version of the game that was always changing that it would in some way invalidate the work that I had already put into my account.

Thanks guys.

I don't use strength potions because 1) When you log out it resets your strength to the normal amount, at least it did the last time I tired, maybe they changed that now. 2) I don't wanna spend time to get them 3) Can't find anyone who sells them, at least when I checked, I normally see people selling like 100 for 1k each.

All the training spots seem to all give the same exp for me-2.5k every 5 minutes or so. :( . Ice Giants would be great if I don't pick up the drops, but I WANT to pick up the drops so they don't work out. So I'll settle for Giant Spiders. If you check out my level ups I'm in a different one virtually each time.

Two from yesterday:

71hp.jpg

71str.jpg

dood zaaps listen to dee uberness of me!!!! I got 800 total :D only 100 more til im halfway there \:D/ check out my blog. Im getting 50 Crafting, Smithing, And maybe RC when i can :) .

Ammo931.png

Might as well get 55 RC while your at it.