Zaaps1's Blog to 91 RuneCrafting 71/91: 14% Done

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

81.jpg

:D

Just 4 more levels to go; what are you going to do with yourself once you get 85 mining? (Other than become filthy rich, that is)

If you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.

MischlingsSH.png

Check out my bank picture, you see those 2.5k fishing bait rotting in there? I also gathered about 2.1k feathers from random events while mining, so I'll fishing out those. Then I'll mine rune for a bit, week or so, just so I get the hang of it. I might mine a little rune right after 85 come to think of it. Then I'll raise either ranged or smithing. Then crafting.

Oh, and some real life event came up, so I need to be mining harder, I'll have my private chat on for some of the time, and I'll have it off some of the time. After that real life event is over, my private chat is always going to be on again.

Got full sara! :thumbsup:

So here's my new mining outfit:

equip.jpg

I got mime gloves instead of the blue ones too. So I'll be selling red and blue gloves for whoever wants to buy them.

So many real life events are coming up, I'm pushing my goal date to April 30.

That shouldn't be too difficult; mining is pretty quick if you focus. If you don't, it might be a little slow, but if you do, it won't be too difficult.

Just don't give up!

If you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.

MischlingsSH.png

That shouldn't be too difficult; mining is pretty quick if you focus. If you don't, it might be a little slow, but if you do, it won't be too difficult.

Just don't give up!

Thanks for the support.

In case your wondering what these events are I have a music festible I need to play at, I got dry-land practice before swimming (and still have regular practice), and all my teachers are giving extra homework. On top of that I also gotta look after my brother while my mom re-calculates the taxes.

82.jpg

Three more levels!!!!

Oh noes I'm almost there.

Hurry up and get to 85! Not too far to go.

With so many distractions, I doubt you could match my speed from 83 to 85, but keep up the best pace you can. 85 will make you RICH. If for no other reason, keep going for the money. (Only problem might be mining the rune... <.< )

MischlingsSH.png

Thanks guys! I added you, Beast Fable.

Curses, just dropped a possible 8 hours of work because the internet connection didn't work.

73% there? Keep going!

Gotten sick of powermining yet? I did at around 80, so I came up with something else. You might want to try coming up with something else. Of course, if you haven't gotten sick of it yet, you can keep on going.

Don't burn out!

MischlingsSH.png

73% there? Keep going!

Gotten sick of powermining yet? I did at around 80, so I came up with something else. You might want to try coming up with something else. Of course, if you haven't gotten sick of it yet, you can keep on going.

Don't burn out!

I found an alternative, I'm just not sure if I'll keep at the same speed. Although I plan on making a powermining guide after I finish 85 Mining, so I might as well try it out.

I personally like powermining my way because you get to keep the junk you accumulate. I guess I'll try out the alternative and see if it can be as fast.

It's way slower :(

Gotta stick with powermining then :o

You too on your goals.